Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 43. (Read 63684 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i'm trying to build the wallet from github, what are the dependencies? I'm unable to find a list?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I've just recently got enought coins to start MN, now i have question, I've followed guide from first page, setted MN, send money, changed .conf, but on "My Masternodes" i've got empty 'status' field, and on overall MN list my MN shows as active (1), Active  0:00:00s.
It's ok ?Smiley

If you completed the setup guide step wise, then just restart your wallet and click on "Start all" to start all masternodes.

-support team
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I've just recently got enought coins to start MN, now i have question, I've followed guide from first page, setted MN, send money, changed .conf, but on "My Masternodes" i've got empty 'status' field, and on overall MN list my MN shows as active (1), Active  0:00:00s.
It's ok ?Smiley
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
I still havent seen any info provided for giving back the portion of Coinonat coins back from the swap? I belive the returning of the coins should already begin am I missing something?
THank you

We are still putting information together, we will pay back all 60% at once.
Activity: 392
When i get 20% cxt for swap ?
10.08.2017   swap   7940   CXT
14.08.2017   swap   10001   CXT
16.08.2017   swap   7130   CXT

30 days are long gone, and the dev did not make anything out
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
I still havent seen any info provided for giving back the portion of Coinonat coins back from the swap? I belive the returning of the coins should already begin am I missing something?
THank you
Activity: 347
CMC Community
It hangs every few seconds which makes the console pretty unusable, but at least it doesn't freeze the system. It also helps to set the process priority to lowest in task manager (or nice it, if you're using linux) so it doesn't affect other processes.
The wallet uses a lot of cpu resources i wouldn't be surprised if it has monero miner install'd as it comes on and off every 60-90 seconds... they need to release the wallet code.

There is no such thing installed inside the wallet. We are working on solving this issue. Currently the wallet has to use 100% of CPU for the first few minutes only as it has to note down the outcomes of the all previously mined blocks. After this initial sync period, the wallet works at lower CPU usage.

You can check the wallet source code on https://github.com/coinonat/CoinonatX

-support team
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
The wallet uses a lot of cpu resources i wouldn't be surprised if it has monero miner install'd as it comes on and off every 60-90 seconds... they need to release the wallet code.
Activity: 10
When i get 20% cxt for swap ?  Grin
Activity: 288
Just 25 XCXT after 4days. Is it even right?  Undecided

Yes, go on masternodes.pro for real time ROI currently 41.08%, so 5000XCXT / 100 * 41.08 = 2054 XCXT per year profit divide by 365 = 5.627 coins per day.
times by 4 = 22.509 so 4days exact is about this.
Which port should I use to create a MN?
Format  XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:YYY     
YYY - ?

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is your public IP. You can get it from www.whatismyip.com
yyy is port, you can use any port number here.

You can get instant help on slack chat https://join.slack.com/t/coinonatxproject/shared_invite/enQtMjQyOTc4MzM3Mzc3LTQ0OTJlZmViMDdhOGJkZjQzMjdiNWNiMGFlM2ExZjYwODQ4ZmM5OWNiYjIyNzE2ZDQ5NTgwMzJhYjc3NDYxZjA

-support team
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Which port should I use to create a MN?
Format  XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:YYY     
YYY - ?
Just 25 XCXT after 4days. Is it even right?  Undecided

The rewards can fluctuate if the number of masternodes increase. You can expect 100 coins in a week.

-support team
Activity: 5
Just 25 XCXT after 4days. Is it even right?  Undecided
Activity: 288
Can you please fix the wallet, it becomes unresponsive/slow often and CPU usage is high most of the time. Thanks

The wallet runs fine on good CPU computers. You can try using 2 core CPU. We are working on the wallet.

-support team

Got 2 wallets, laptop with i7 5500u 8GB ram and PC with i5 4670k 8GB ram and both do exact same, use 30-50% CPU frequently and freeze often about 30 seconds at a time, not sure why but would be great if can make wallet more efficient. Can be really frustrating to send coins can take me half hour sometimes when I want to use coin control. Read past posts and I don't seem to be the only one affected by this.
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
Additionally, has anyone done a step by step on setting up the masternode in Linux?
Answer appears to be no. I just finished setting up one for another coin so I will create
the step by step and post it here as soon as its done

My apologies, I didn't make the video and was not aware it was removed. Linux masternode setup should go something like this:

First setup your VPS and compile the wallet. Start the wallet daemon.
Code:
./coinonatxd

After your wallet is synced, generate a new masternode private key and copy it somewhere for later.
Code:
./coinonatxd masternode genkey

Create a new receiving address for the masternode and copy it somewhere for later.
Code:
./coinonatxd getaccountaddress

Send exactly 5000 XCXT to the masternode address you just generated, either from another wallet or from an address inside the masternode wallet like so:

First, list addresses, balances, and account names in the wallet
Code:
./coinonatxd listaddressgroupings

Locate the address to send from, balance, and account name. The format shown is [
,,]

Send 5000 XCXT to the masternode address you generated above. If there is no account name for the address you want to send from (the default address) use empty quotes "" for Note: I don't recall if you need to include the 0.000001 fee or not i.e 5000.000001. Can someone please verify? Thanks
Code:
./coinonatxd sendfrom 5000

Wait a few minutes for confirmations. Check the coins were received.
Code:
./coinonatxd getreceivedbyaddress
or
./coinonatxd getbalance

Encrypt the wallet if you haven't already.
Code:
./coinonatxd encryptwallet

Edit coinonat.conf, change to the proper directory first if you're not already in it.
Code:
sudo nano coinonatx.conf

The conf file should look like this:
Code:
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=:
masternodeprivkey=
The port you choose must be open in the firewall.

Restart the wallet
Code:
./coinonatxd stop
then
./coinonatxd

Unlock the wallet for staking only. See edit below.
Code:
./coinonatxd walletpassphrase stakingonly

EDIT: I forgot walletpassphrase requires a timeout argument in seconds like 'walletpassphrase stakingonly' Unless you'd like to use a large number it's probably better to add the password to the end of the command that starts the masternode as I have added below.

Start the masternode.
Code:
./coinonatxd masternode start
or to start a specific masternode
./coinonatxd masternode start-

Let me know if I need to make corrections. Thanks.

I needed this, thank you
going to give it a try

and yes
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21327442
send 5000.000001 not 5000
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
I am very new to masternodes but have read somewhere that if you are going to have multiple Masternodes then you should probably put each one in a different location, this way if one of their data centers goes down for any reason only 1 of your Masternodes will be affected

PLUS it is better to have each on a different unique IP address... Not having a similar IP address, like all of them that start with IPs like 23.126.xx.xx for example, will make them less targeted for attack.

Thoughts?

Yes you can run them all in 1 IP. Just use different ports for every Masternode. You can use hte Get Conf button to get the configuration file, then copy paste it into coinonatx.conf. You can do this copy paste for every Masternode, one below the other

-support team

Hello, I want to run MN, what is the profitability and how many nodes are already running? Where can I see this information?

You can check this at https://masternodes.pro/stats/linda

-support team

Thanks.
Is it possible to install several Masternodes functions on 1 IP?

Yes you can run them all in 1 IP. Just use different ports for every Masternode. You can use hte Get Conf button to get the configuration file, then copy paste it into coinonatx.conf. You can do this copy paste for every Masternode, one below the other

-support team
Can you please fix the wallet, it becomes unresponsive/slow often and CPU usage is high most of the time. Thanks

The wallet runs fine on good CPU computers. You can try using 2 core CPU. We are working on the wallet.

-support team
Pages:
Jump to: