Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 42. (Read 63684 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
on my Windows Wallet crashes constantly ! Every 5 seconds! I think that pools are not coins because the wallet freezes! Please Dev fix the wallet!
Activity: 112
When will the website be updated? there is alot of missing links and content which i'm sure is throwing some investors off.

We are working on updating website

-support team
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
When will the website be updated? there is alot of missing links and content which i'm sure is throwing some investors off.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
How much coin do I get if im running masternode ?
~ 6 per day. It varies a lot, but 4-6/day is safe assumption.

Thank you, gonna run some masternode soon.
Take note that it varies a lot. As for example since last restart my MN has uptime of 2d ~17h, so far I've received 19 XCXT as reward.
So it's now more than 6/day but rewards also has huge fluctuation (my rewards were ~:10,6,2,0.3,0.2).
Activity: 186

Thank you, gonna run some masternode soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Which port should I use to create a MN?
Format  XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:YYY     
YYY - ?

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is your public IP. You can get it from www.whatismyip.com
yyy is port, you can use any port number here.

You can get instant help on slack chat https://join.slack.com/t/coinonatxproject/shared_invite/enQtMjQyOTc4MzM3Mzc3LTQ0OTJlZmViMDdhOGJkZjQzMjdiNWNiMGFlM2ExZjYwODQ4ZmM5OWNiYjIyNzE2ZDQ5NTgwMzJhYjc3NDYxZjA

-support team

Thank you for the response! I started the MN, everything works well, only a little walks the wallet
Activity: 288
Just curious if this is meant for GPU mining, isn't X11 ASICs available? Is there something specific in the code that deters ASIC miners?

You can use GPU miners only for mining this coin.

-support team

Awesome, thank you for the response! This will hopefully keep the difficulty at a reasonable level the coin.

Until the Price goes up, also all the old ASIC from dash mining will move to smaller coins like this since the D3 miner come out. Which is bad for GPU mining but good for the coins stability and security.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Dear dev I am still waiting CXT coins to be returned as promised when this will happen?
Activity: 182
Activity: 186
Activity: 318
Cannot restart my masternode. I get the error that
cannot allocate VIN for collateral address.

What is this and how do I correct it?

recreate your master node and send the coins to the new collateral address then go to your vpn and enter these commands after the payment has 15 confirmations or more.
coinonatxd stop
coinonatxd -daemon
coinonatxd getinfo
coinonatxd masternode debug
after that it should say node started
donations Cheesy : CQuwcF6GVYEimd4Ap7haTCE2xdSHsJryY8
Activity: 333
Cannot restart my masternode. I get the error that
cannot allocate VIN for collateral address.

What is this and how do I correct it?

Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Has PoW mining started for this coin? Cheers
i have a wallet with masternode, worked fine but now it stopped and i can't open my wallet anymore. this error appears when i try: "This app can't run on your PC". what should i do? thanks

It must be your antivirus that is blocking the app. Please check and try to get coinonatx.exe whitelisted

-support team
Activity: 54
i have a wallet with masternode, worked fine but now it stopped and i can't open my wallet anymore. this error appears when i try: "This app can't run on your PC". what should i do? thanks
Just curious if this is meant for GPU mining, isn't X11 ASICs available? Is there something specific in the code that deters ASIC miners?

You can use GPU miners only for mining this coin.

-support team
Activity: 3
Great coin and idea! But wallet look fishy, why is the windows or mac wallets not on Github?

Obviously you haven't done your research Super Coiner. I suggest you review some previous posts here and in other threads ran by these cryptoscammers before you waste your money into this black hole.

The OP just deletes posts that ask probing questions...
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Has anyone ran into this problem?

./coinonatxd
CoinonatX server starting
Error: Error initializing wallet database environment /root/.CoinonatX!
Activity: 490
Great coin and idea! But wallet look fishy, why is the windows or mac wallets not on Github?
i'm trying to build the wallet from github, what are the dependencies? I'm unable to find a list?

On https://github.com/coinonat/CoinonatX you can click on the green download button to download the necessary files.
Header files etc are there in each folder, you can check them.

-support team
Pages:
Jump to: