Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 46. (Read 63684 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
slack invite isn't working anymore

I can log in. I did see on a masternode site that Slack was generally having issues with their 'invite' i.e not just for coinonatx.
Activity: 38
slack invite isn't working anymore
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
When will the wallet explorer be fixed - http://193.70.109.114:5003Huh Huh Huh
My masternode is remote and I can't monitor it properly using only the blockexplorer.

The second explorer http://193.70.109.114/?lang=en is working fine

-support team
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
When will the wallet explorer be fixed - http://193.70.109.114:5003Huh Huh Huh
My masternode is remote and I can't monitor it properly using only the blockexplorer.
Activity: 68
i have 222 CXT coins on cryptopia how can i exchange them in XCXT?

Swap ended a while ago. Trade them for btc, buy xcxt with said btc. Although I don't think you'll meet minimums transaction amount. So either buy more or give them away.
Activity: 104
i have 222 CXT coins on cryptopia how can i exchange them in XCXT?
Hello guys,
The windows wallet works for you? I can't do nothing with this wallet. All time gets interrupted. Is that normal? Or is only at the beginning after download it? Please tell me what.
Works, but not good. With freezing and other strange bugs.

If you do not have a good CPU or if you are on a VPS that has smaller RAM and not so good CPU, then the wallet can freeze, in the beginning only. The wallet needs to go through OUTCOME of all the mined blocks and so it needs good CPU at the synchronization stage. After this the wallet will not freeze much at all.

- support team

As discussed about a week ago in this thread, ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21738042 )at least some of use are also experiencing an issue with the windows wallet where every 30 seconds the wallet locks up for 3-6 seconds then releases. Trying to interact with the wallet during this time gives the (not-responding) dialog. It looks like it has something to do with reading and writing files in %appdata%\CoinonatX\txleveldb Resource monitor shows coinonatx.exe uses 25% CPU and about 30mb/s disk I/O during the freeze. Mine is a windows 7 VM with 4 cores of an i7, 8gb ram, and an ssd drive. Other wallets in the VM run without issue. Disabling antivirus had no effect. This has been occuring since the first wallet download at least a month ago. I re-downloaded last week thinking there was a newer version of wallet but the version is the same and the issue remains. Thankfully, it's an annoyance that only affects the coinonatx wallet but it's certainly a problem when interacting with the wallet. Graph below clearly shows the intervals created by coinonatx-qt.exe

There is still an issue with mined transaction values showing up incorrectly. Mined transactions logged for the first time show the total transaction amount and not the reward amount in both the dashboard and the transaction list. Restarting the wallet retro-actively fixes the issue showing the proper reward amount but any new transactions continue to be logged incorrectly. Here's where discussion of this issue starts: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21760465

Also, the version shown in my wallet downloaded last week is v2.0.2.2: MN-Swap-Ready with a build date of Aug 5 2017, 14:20:41 which means dev hasn't updated it in over 6 weeks, since it's initial release I believe.

Yes you are right at an extent. We have noted it and will work on it.

-support team
Activity: 68
Hello guys,
The windows wallet works for you? I can't do nothing with this wallet. All time gets interrupted. Is that normal? Or is only at the beginning after download it? Please tell me what.

If you do not have a good CPU or if you are on a VPS that has smaller RAM and not so good CPU, then the wallet can freeze, in the beginning only. The wallet needs to go through OUTCOME of all the mined blocks and so it needs good CPU at the synchronization stage. After this the wallet will not freeze much at all.

- support team

As discussed about a week ago in this thread, ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21738042 )at least some of use are also experiencing an issue with the windows wallet where every 30 seconds the wallet locks up for 3-6 seconds then releases. Trying to interact with the wallet during this time gives the (not-responding) dialog. It looks like it has something to do with reading and writing files in %appdata%\CoinonatX\txleveldb Resource monitor shows coinonatx.exe uses 25% CPU and about 30mb/s disk I/O during the freeze. Mine is a windows 7 VM with 4 cores of an i7, 8gb ram, and an ssd drive. Other wallets in the VM run without issue. Disabling antivirus had no effect. This has been occuring since the first wallet download at least a month ago. I re-downloaded last week thinking there was a newer version of wallet but the version is the same and the issue remains. Thankfully, it's an annoyance that only affects the coinonatx wallet but it's certainly a problem when interacting with the wallet. Graph below clearly shows the intervals created by coinonatx-qt.exe

There is still an issue with mined transaction values showing up incorrectly. Mined transactions logged for the first time show the total transaction amount and not the reward amount in both the dashboard and the transaction list. Restarting the wallet retro-actively fixes the issue showing the proper reward amount but any new transactions continue to be logged incorrectly. Here's where discussion of this issue starts: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21760465

Also, the version shown in my wallet downloaded last week is v2.0.2.2: MN-Swap-Ready with a build date of Aug 5 2017, 14:20:41 which means dev hasn't updated it in over 6 weeks, since it's initial release I believe.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
Hello guys,

- support team

I can confirm this, my AWS instance wasn't powerful enough the process the initial sync. I migrated to a more powerful (and still cheaper) machine with 4 fast cores and 4GB RAM, then it worked.
Activity: 392
Hi DEV
10/08 & 14/08 I sent to exchange CXT on XCXT
It was an exchange within the specified period
within 7 days
one of the first

you promised after 30 days 20% return CXT
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20654143
30 days ago
When and how will the refund be?

I sent you an exchange of coins. You promised conditions for the return of 60%

Time passed
You ignore and ignore your promises?

When will the refund promised according to the exchange rules be made?
Hello guys,

- support team
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello guys,
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
What is the newest version of wallet?
Activity: 136
Can I setup a masternode connected through SOCKS5 proxy whose ip direction is 127.0.0.1:9050???
I see that this is the only way to run well the wallet, but I can't see the other masternodes.
Please help me.
Activity: 136
Hello guys,
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Where are you mining guys ? There is pools but they don't find blocks since ages.
can anyone please post a setup tutorial for masternode on ubuntu ??

Here is a guide but it is not official
https://steemit.com/lindacoin/@auspex/how-to-setup-a-linda-masternode-on-ubuntu-16-linux

-support team
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
can anyone please post a setup tutorial for masternode on ubuntu ??
There is something wrong. I ran MN on September 11, two days after I received the bonus after a few hours. But then, to this day is 3 days I no longer get a cent of xcxt! Who can tell me what is going on?
Please restart the wallet, you will receive the rewards. Also click on start MN again. Make sure staking=0 is there in conf file. This can happen if you have a lot more coins than you have allocated for MN in the wallet

-support team
Activity: 24
There is something wrong. I ran MN on September 11, two days after I received the bonus after a few hours. But then, to this day is 3 days I no longer get a cent of xcxt! Who can tell me what is going on?
Pages:
Jump to: