Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 49. (Read 63684 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello everyone, I am trying to compile the linux wallet for an ubuntu VPS in terminal. When i try compile i get the following error
Hey thanks for your reply, yes i have tried that now, I get this error also the Github page wiki is not available for CoinonatX

Code:
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/CoinonatX/src -I/root/CoinonatX/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/include -I/root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
In file included from serialize.h:22:0,
                 from alert.h:9,
                 from alert.cpp:5:
allocators.h:12:53: fatal error: openssl/crypto.h: No such file or directory
 #include // for OPENSSL_cleanse()
                                                     ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

I think this error says, that you don't have ssl header files. So just install them.
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hello dev can I run multiple master nodes in qt-wallet without vps if ok how to do that ?
Shall I use multiples IP address and ports ?

Yes you can do that
you need only 1 IP but different ports

Your conf file will look like this if you keep copying the GET CONF data into the conf file:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=9001
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=178.162.201.87:9001
masternodeprivkey=64VKi4xxxxxxxxxxxgrBqW278esdg
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxxxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=9002
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=178.162.201.87:9002
masternodeprivkey=642iEndBd1NgDZTxxxxxxxFYrvow6eXgWfECv
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=9003
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=178.162.201.87:9003
masternodeprivkey=63vSJQDSnTKiBxxxxxVguiz1pFBdgPAF

exactly in this format, no changes, just change privkey, rpcuser and rpcpassword

-support team

Thank you. I suggest you add this to the tutorial on the first page.
Activity: 68
There is also a displaying error: +10.xxx is the correct amount but on the transaction list above you can see 19068.xxx

The incorrect display of mined rewards on the dashboard was noted last week by a couple people. Someone suggested the decimal placement was wrong. But when I added them up and corrected for decimal placement the total wasn't equal to the coins being generated. Based on your screenshot it would seem that the wallet dashboard and transaction tab is showing the amount of XCXT handled in the mined transaction and not the reward the masternode receives, which is shown in the transaction details. Something to fix for sure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
The wallet does this in my windows 7 VM as well. Every 30 seconds it pauses for 2-4 seconds. I haven't investigated but I assumed it was wallet consuming CPU every time it updates the local blockchain.
And my wallet freezes too. Windows 7 (64).
Good to know, so this is something where the dev has to look into. I had a look at the CPU load and it's always between 0 and 3%, so the freezings are not related to low CPU power.

I think that freezing arises from hard IO operations, however CPU may be idle. I see the similar when my Lunux wallet syncronises. Load averages may be 5, but CPU is idle.

This can happen sometimes if your CPU is processing the RESULTS of the mined blocks. Also sometimes antivirus keeps on checking the exe
Kaspersky makes it run smoothly.
-support team

I agree with the first one because I already tested the wallet without antivirus. It is related to the OS (windows) and has to be fixed soon. This issue isn't a good sign for this project (I never had a wallet with such annoying freezes) and most of the ordinary users are on windows.

There is also a displaying error: +10.xxx is the correct amount but on the transaction list above you can see 19068.xxx

Activity: 112
Okay thanks, that's more clear to me. I need some clarification however.

1) So I create an address for the Masternode. The coins generated by the masternode running go where? Do they go to the masternode address or to another address that might be in your wallet? Do they go to another address in the wallet automatically or do I have to manually extract each generated masternode coin out of the masternode address? as you have stated that you "must have exactly 5000 XCXT in the masterdnode address, no more or less". If a person created only one address to receive his masternode in the wallet, how would they know to create a separate address for the generated coin from the masternode?

2) You say you can't stake in a Masternode wallet. I'm thinking that I have to manually extract each coin generated by the masternode out of the masternode address perhaps? So, with this one coinonatx software that I run on my mac, I cant' just create another address on this software and stake the generated masternode coins? Sounds like I have to run another computer with the coinonatx software on this other computer to 'stake' the generated masternode coins? If I have to pull these coins across to another computer to maintain the 5000, what happens if I'm away from the computer, like on holidays, and can't manually extract the coins to the 'staking wallet'? Please clarify.

Thanks.

Your Masternode rewards go to the first address / base address of the wallet automatically, you do not need to anything.

If you want to stake with those coins then you would need to make a new wallet. You can use the USB wallet to stake.

-support team

Thanks. I saw that you only have a 'Windows' USB wallet to use for staking, as you have suggested. So I tried opening up my windows computer and I ran the windows coinonatx software. Next I tried running the Windows USB coinonatx software and it immediately gave me the error message that it would not open due to another Coinonatx software already running? Am I misunderstanding what you have stated about using the USB wallet? How do you use this then? Thanks
[/quote]

It works fine here, please check if you are re opening the same exe or the USB wallet exe

-support team
Activity: 83
Hello everyone,

We have moved our official announcement thread from the old https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coinonatx-powpos-masternodes-75-apr-cxt-sister-2068761  to a new one here . It has become necessary for us to do so in order to control FUDers,haters and Trolls from destroying the coin by spreading negative comment on the project.

Thank you so much

Dear Dev

Why are you trying to avoid the original coinonat thread. People have lot of complaints and you do not bother to address the concerns of the original investors who invested in your coin and you suddenly spun off to a X coin and did not give enough days to swap and ignoring now the original coin holders. If you are a legit guy please address the concerns of the investors there.

regards
Balaji
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, I am trying to compile the linux wallet for an ubuntu VPS in terminal. When i try compile i get the following error

Code:
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/CoinonatX/src -I/root/CoinonatX/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/include -I/root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
In file included from alert.h:9:0,
serialize.h:19:48: fatal error: boost/type_traits/is_fundamental.hpp: No such file or directory
 #include
                                                ^
compilation terminated.

I have fixed all dependancies for the packages but i still get this error pls help
Do you installed libboost-all-dev? Try to:
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev

Hey thanks for your reply, yes i have tried that now, I get this error also the Github page wiki is not available for CoinonatX

Code:
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/CoinonatX/src -I/root/CoinonatX/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/include -I/root/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
In file included from serialize.h:22:0,
                 from alert.h:9,
allocators.h:12:53: fatal error: openssl/crypto.h: No such file or directory
 #include // for OPENSSL_cleanse()
                                                     ^
compilation terminated.

Code:
serialize.h:19:48: fatal error: boost/type_traits/is_fundamental.hpp: No such file or directory
 #include
                                                ^
compilation terminated.

I have fixed all dependancies for the packages but i still get this error pls help
Do you installed libboost-all-dev? Try to:
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
Hello dev can I run multiple master nodes in qt-wallet without vps if ok how to do that ?

Yes you can do that
you need only 1 IP but different ports

Your conf file will look like this if you keep copying the GET CONF data into the conf file:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=9001
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=178.162.201.87:9001
masternodeprivkey=64VKi4xxxxxxxxxxxgrBqW278esdg
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxxxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=9002
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=178.162.201.87:9002
masternodeprivkey=642iEndBd1NgDZTxxxxxxxFYrvow6eXgWfECv
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx
staking=0
server=1
listen=1
port=9003
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=178.162.201.87:9003
masternodeprivkey=63vSJQDSnTKiBxxxxxVguiz1pFBdgPAF

exactly in this format, no changes, just change privkey, rpcuser and rpcpassword

-support team
Activity: 7

Code:
 #include
                                                ^
compilation terminated.

could not allocate vin for collateral address
Your wallet is locked or your masternode is already running. Restart your wallet, unlock it (if it's locked), start the masternode.

Please have a look at this. What's going on in my wallet? Look at those numbers.

I started masternode and got payment 13 XCXT, but after that this transaction changes to 6 XCXT and my masternode down and can't start again because "could not allocate vin for collateral address". Anyone can explain me whats happens?
Activity: 63
The coin specifications are not so clear at the first page.
Can developers post the exact specifications to calculate the MN rewards correctly?
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Will this coin ever hit bittrex?
The wallet does this in my windows 7 VM as well. Every 30 seconds it pauses for 2-4 seconds. I haven't investigated but I assumed it was wallet consuming CPU every time it updates the local blockchain.
Good to know, so this is something where the dev has to look into. I had a look at the CPU load and it's always between 0 and 3%, so the freezings are not related to low CPU power.

I think that freezing arises from hard IO operations, however CPU may be idle. I see the similar when my Lunux wallet syncronises. Load averages may be 5, but CPU is idle.

This can happen sometimes if your CPU is processing the RESULTS of the mined blocks. Also sometimes antivirus keeps on checking the exe
Kaspersky makes it run smoothly.
-support team

Enter the masternode port you chose.  I see several [::] in the masternode this. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the [::] in the masternode list is IPV6 address which don't show properly in the wallet.
Double check firewall isn't blocking. Static IP you use should be public IP not lan ip. 5000 XCXT must be in the masternode address generated when you created the masternode.
In the meantime I know that this error is caused by myself...I created the masternode with DNS:Port and not IP:Port. It's easier for me to keep my DNS name instead of my IP. Unfortunately the wallet can't handle DNS names, so I had to change it in the conf. But now I can't change it in the masternode tab in the wallet and this causes the [::]:0. I hope this is changed for the CoinonatX in future, because other masternode coins can candle DNS too.
Do I have to set up a new masternode? What is broadcasted/critcal to the network, IP:Port set in masternode tab or in config file?
After what number of confirmations mined coins will available? I see received transaction to masternode address with 50 confirmation, but this amount not added to the general account.
Pages:
Jump to: