Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 53. (Read 63684 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The windows wallet utilizes a lot of CPU power, about 10-100 times as much as any other wallet I'm using for staking.

That CPU power is used just to note down the outcome of all the mined blocks till now. This can take 1 hour normally, on some VPS it can run for 2 days in high CPU usage mode.
After that, the CPU is not used much
-support team
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
The windows wallet utilizes a lot of CPU power, about 10-100 times as much as any other wallet I'm using for staking.

Activity: 68
I want to invest in this coin
How much now brings one MN of income per day?
Are there any prospects for a rise in the value of the coin?

I only receive an average of 45 coins per day. Others have claimed up to 500 per day but I don't know if that's a long term average or a one time thing. It's going to vary randomly based on the transactions that get sent to you. It's probably a good idea to read through the CXT thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncoinonat-blockchain-equality-asic-resistant-pow-gpucpu-low-temperature-1835672 and the old XCXT thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coinonatx-powpos-masternodes-75-apr-cxt-sister-2068761 before you decide to invest.

Hi Guys,

Anyone have a running masternodes of Coinonatx in Linux.

There's a lot of information about linux at the end of the old thread. Here's a video tutorial for ubuntu vps: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21351660

Been trying to work out how to set up 2 masternodes on my mac for hours now. I need more info than what I've read from Coinonatx's info to set up 2 masternodes. From what I've gathered, I need an IP address with 2 separate Port addresses for each of the 2 nodes.

1) Do I use the internal IP address which I get from my mac's system preferences > Network > IP address (which I believe is IPv4 ?) or do I get it from 'whatismyipaddress.com '  for an external Dynamic IP ? Also do I need a static IP address and is this the internal address?

2) For these 2 Masternodes do I need to set up 'port forwarding' via my modems software? If so, my modems software asks me for the software for  a "port mapping application" ? It also asks for a external, as well as internal port number. It won't allow blank or zero values for internal port number ? Next it asks for protocol i.e. TCP or UDP or both?

3) Can you use the IPv6 address given in the 'network' preferences just listed in my 2nd question?

It would be great if someone can set up a page with clear, step by step instructions inclusive of screen shots?

Thanks.

Mac and windows wallets and masternode setup is basically the same. I'm pretty sure the only difference is where the conf files are stored. I'd start with setting up one masternode first.

1) Use your public ipv4 address provided by your ISP.  You can get it from whatsmyip or just look for the wan address in the router status. A masternode handles transactions from the outside world. Other masternodes need to know where to find yours. Most ISPs provide public ip address via dhcp so they aren't static and can change anytime. In my experience my IP only changes every few months but it varies. This can be a pain because when your public ip changes then your masternode is no longer at the old address so you'll have to update the conf file with the new ip address. Each masternode needs it's own port number. Just pick a random port between 1024 and 65535 not already being used. I started with 44579 since the wallet already uses 44577 and 44578.

2) You may have to setup port forwarding depending on your router setup. It wasn't necessary for me. I'd try running the MN first and see if you have issues connecting. I'm pretty sure if the wallet shows connections then you won't need to configure port forwarding. If you experience connection issues I'd disable any firewall on your computer first to test and add an exception if need be. If you want to test with port forward I suggest you google how to configure port forwarding on your router. It's pretty much the same on every router and there are tons of tutorials.

3) IPv4 only as far as I know.

When you're ready to add a second MN follow the same steps for the first to create the second masternode and address. Transfer your 5000 XCXT to the second MN address. Select the new MN and click get config. The bottom 3 lines should be something like:

masternode=1
masternodeaddr=:
masternodeprivkey=

copy paste those 3 lines into the bottom of your coinonatx.conf file then change the masternode=1 you just pasted to masternode=2. Restart wallet, make sure it's unlocked for staking, and start your masternodes. After 10-15 minutes verify they're working by looking for your ip address in the masternode list.

Dev, qt wallet don't make.
coinonatxd don't work.
Code:
 ./coinonatxd walletpassphrase "mypass" 60000
And I wite long time. Very long. This don't work.
Work only
Code:
 ./coinonatxd help
wtf?

As mentioned above, there's a lot of information about linux at the end of the old thread. Here's a video tutorial for ubuntu vps: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21351660

EDIT: I incorrectly assumed masternode=1 corresponded to the masternode ID. I now believe it's simply a boolean letting the wallet know that it should run as a masternode so there is no need to change it from masternode=1.
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Dev, qt wallet don't make.
coinonatxd don't work.
Code:
 ./coinonatxd walletpassphrase "mypass" 60000
And I wite long time. Very long. This don't work.
Work only
Code:
 ./coinonatxd help
wtf?
?
Dev, please help me. I don't can make qt wallet:
Qt version 4.8.6
Code:
src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp:65:21: fatal error: QScroller: No such file or directory
 #include
                     ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:1506: recipe for target 'build/bitcoingui.o' failed
make: *** [build/bitcoingui.o] Error 1
Or i need manual for start masternode no gui.
Qt version 5.3.2
Code:
build/ui_optionsdialog.h:13:25: fatal error: QtGui/QAction: No such file or directory
 #include
                         ^
compilation terminated.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
So, Visale, you're on the support team of Linda (where dev stakes his premined 1.5-2 billion coins daily), AND this coin? One scam after another?
Activity: 21
Been trying to work out how to set up 2 masternodes on my mac for hours now. I need more info than what I've read from Coinonatx's info to set up 2 masternodes. From what I've gathered, I need an IP address with 2 separate Port addresses for each of the 2 nodes.

1) Do I use the internal IP address which I get from my mac's system preferences > Network > IP address (which I believe is IPv4 ?) or do I get it from 'whatismyipaddress.com '  for an external Dynamic IP ? Also do I need a static IP address and is this the internal address?

2) For these 2 Masternodes do I need to set up 'port forwarding' via my modems software? If so, my modems software asks me for the software for  a "port mapping application" ? It also asks for a external, as well as internal port number. It won't allow blank or zero values for internal port number ? Next it asks for protocol i.e. TCP or UDP or both?

3) Can you use the IPv6 address given in the 'network' preferences just listed in my 2nd question?

It would be great if someone can set up a page with clear, step by step instructions inclusive of screen shots?

Thanks.
Hi Guys,

There are a lot of them on Linux. You can visit our slack chat for more info or help https://join.slack.com/t/coinonatxproject/shared_invite/MjI5MDUyNDgxMjUwLTE1MDMyMTY5NzMtM2FkMzdmYjY1Mg

-support team
Activity: 4
Hi Guys,

Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Guys only two sell orders are left at 1k and 1.2k after that huge grwoth potential because after that its only our HODL army.
Activity: 4
Hi Dev,

Please support me to setup a wallet in Ubuntu , I need a detailed step-by-step guide to install and run the master nodes in Ubuntu

Regards
SURA
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Now is the time to buy surely it will rise soon
Activity: 126
I want to invest in this coin
How much now brings one MN of income per day?
Are there any prospects for a rise in the value of the coin?
Cryptopia wallet is not in maintenance anymore

-support team
Activity: 392
Hello everyone, good day.
I bought 23099 CXT since the last ATH at 7700sts and forget it till now Sad I dont know what happened but it makes me sad Sad
I tried to contact support team to swap my CXT to XCXT few days ago but failed.
So i come in bitcointalk now.
Please tell me what should i do now?
Many thanks,

You can not exchange now
Or wait and hope that the price will rise, or buy more to average prices, or just make sure that you have made the wrong move by investing in CXT
Activity: 1
Hello everyone, good day.
I bought 23099 CXT since the last ATH at 7700sts and forget it till now Sad I dont know what happened but it makes me sad Sad
I tried to contact support team to swap my CXT to XCXT few days ago but failed.
So i come in bitcointalk now.
Please tell me what should i do now?
Many thanks,

Activity: 288
for some reason when i go to send 5000 coins to the created address nothing happens.  It asks for my password, i enter, then no transactions happen.  Anyone else have this?
When I transferred the 5000 coins to the masternode address in the same wallet the transaction listed under transactions tab is 'payment to yourself' '-0.000001' The 5000 coins I sent are still reflected in the wallet dashboard as part of the spendable balance. But once the node is started everything works fine. Try starting the node and see what happens. You'll have to leave the wallet unlocked for staking to run the node.

Yes the wallet still a bit glitchy, If it does nothing its because its just unlocked for staking only and wont be able to click on settings.
If you reopen the wallet, unlock and put your password and fully unlock it then it will send the coins payment to yourself only displaying the transaction fee.
The just lock and unlock for staking only afterwards.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Can you run multiple Moasternodes on the same VPS?

I know that you can run multiple masternodes from that same IP address so you may be able to run more then one from your VPS
up
Dev, please help me. I don't can make qt wallet:
Qt version 4.8.6
Code:
src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp:65:21: fatal error: QScroller: No such file or directory
 #include
                     ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:1506: recipe for target 'build/bitcoingui.o' failed
make: *** [build/bitcoingui.o] Error 1
Or i need manual for start masternode no gui.
Qt version 5.3.2
Code:
build/ui_optionsdialog.h:13:25: fatal error: QtGui/QAction: No such file or directory
 #include
                         ^
compilation terminated.
Activity: 153
Can you run multiple Moasternodes on the same VPS?
Pages:
Jump to: