Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 51. (Read 63684 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Hello!
Can I use wallet on Windows and masternode on a Linux VDS? I want to hold 5000 coins on my desktop and MN on server.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi! Wallet in cryptopia.co.nz don't work.

We have updated the cryptopia team on how to solve the issue, they will act on it soon so that the withdrawal issue gets solved

-support team
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Hi! Wallet in cryptopia.co.nz don't work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi DEV
10/08 I sent to exchange CXT on XCXT
you promised after 30 days 20% return CXT
30 days ago
When and how will the refund be?
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Yes you can use vultr sp
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Can I use it on VPS vultr for masternode  Windows, relatively very new .Please help.
Activity: 160
Successfully launched 6 MNS per QT.

Pretty sweet. Only running 1 myself, but glad to know I can run many more. Looking for 2K+ sat soon.
Activity: 283
Merit: 116
Successfully launched 6 MNS per QT.

Activity: 347
CMC Community
You asked that just a few posts ago and got two answers.
Activity: 136
Hello
When i download your wallet it appears to be infected by virus.
Please what happens?Huh.?
Activity: 60
Congratulations guys we are live on Masternodes.pro.CoinonatX  to the moon

I was pretty cool to find myself on the map

https://masternodes.pro/stats/xcxt

-TC
Activity: 154
It says same for about all the wallets of different cryptocurrencies nothing to worry about.Hope the coinonatX dev solves cryptopia wallet maintenance mode and then it will have good value

It is allready not working for 2 days, wanna setup my masternode but this doesn't help. Have anybody a good tutorial for Ubuntu so I can prepair something already?
Activity: 68
What is Masternodes?  I'm new Grin Grin

https://www.google.com/search?q=What+is+Masternodes

Most articles regard dash because it was one of the first to have masternodes but the concepts are the same.
Activity: 34
What is Masternodes?  I'm new Grin Grin
Activity: 68
Thanks again Kydub,

I'm still waiting for cryptopia to release my other Masternode to apply your instructions for a 2nd MN. I am wondering about the coins that are given and which then go over the 5,000 coins. Should these coins be put in a separate address i.e. does having more coins in the masternode address, building up, mess up the optimization process of working with a 5k masternode?

When you create a new masternode in the wallet, a new address is automatically created for it. You can find it in the receive tab. A masternode address must have exactly 5000 xcxt. So once you have at least 10000 xcxt in your wallet, transfer 5000 xctc to the second mn address.

When i download wallet, PC antivirus says that the file is infected. What happens?

As long as you downloaded from the original link on the first post it should be a false positive like so many other wallets have. There are several posts regarding this in the old xcxt thread if you feel like searching. Never download wallets through non-official links.
Activity: 347
CMC Community
False positives, upload the file to https://www.virustotal.com it's safe.
Activity: 18
It says same for about all the wallets of different cryptocurrencies nothing to worry about.Hope the coinonatX dev solves cryptopia wallet maintenance mode and then it will have good value
Activity: 136
When i download wallet, PC antivirus says that the file is infected. What happens?
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Thanks a lot dev.
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
can anyone help on how to setup masternode on linux text only ?
Pages:
Jump to: