Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 16. (Read 121083 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How do we get them from cryptsy i seem them on my account but not in my balance.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Was muddafudda the one doing MEME coin as well? I've been asking ALL OVER THE PLACE about MEME coin and can get answers from nobody. lol

He has many coins... we're probably talkin about dozens ..
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Was muddafudda the one doing MEME coin as well? I've been asking ALL OVER THE PLACE about MEME coin and can get answers from nobody. lol

yh from what I have been told col and meme are by the same dev

I'm working to try to get some of the same issues solved as ADT with Collosuscoin and I am trying to get a hold of zackclark70 who I think can help.

just shoot me a pm Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

I'm working to try to get some of the same issues solved as ADT with Collosuscoin and I am trying to get a hold of zackclark70 who I think can help.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
legendary
ADT developer

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Can't seem to sync with this coin anymore, have the latest client for certain. Anyone else?

Edit: Suppose it was simply taking a lot longer than usual to hit even one block to sync.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Well, I've not really tried any proof of stake coins, and for a Satoshi each, I bought 15 million COL on coinedup before the BTC market comes down. Pocket change for an outside bet. They're keeping COL/LTC though.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
I have recently taken on a role in the Development Team to help rebuild the foundation from the ground up. Initially I chose to be a part of Colossuscoin because I had a concrete plan on how a foundation should function and Colossuscoin met all the criteria I was looking for.

-Has a high float (300 billion, and 550 billion possible) which creates stability over the long term.

-100% Proof of Stake which means only people invested can generate coins and you don't have people mining just to sell coins and generating coins is based on investment, not hashing power which eliminates the long term issue of large computers pushing out regular people who can't afford to spend 20k on a system to mine.

-Forums are well designed with leaders who are serious about building a better foundation for everyone and not just for the moment.

-Everyone is busy chasing the next big coin so Colossuscoin was and still is extremely undervalued and one can buy a large percentage for next to nothing.

An idea is just a small part but it takes cooperation, consensus and positive attitude to achieve dreams. When everyone works together for a common goal everyone benefits whether it's the exchanges, usability, or wealth for investors and the foundation.

Glad to hear the COL markets will be opening back up on Cryptsy soon  Grin.  Thought it was a bit odd they just disappeared all of a sudden, despite the low price they were actually trading decent volume.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
Being removed from coinedup. Oh well. I'll stick them in my wallet for a rainy day. You never know.
>> CoinedUp.com
COL/BTC markets will be turned off (low volume)

Markets:

Coinedup.com COL/LTC markets: https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=COL&base=LTC

Coins-E.com COL/LTC markets: https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/COL_LTC/

>> Cryptsy.com (COL/LTC and COL/XPM Markets)
Cryptsy is currently running maintenance, trading will resume shortly

Colossuscoin Improvement Team on Colossuscointalk.org is active and work hard in a variety of different projects/ long- and short-term plans

>> Join the Community
http://www.colossuscointalk.org

>> Join Team ColossusCoin (Applications for the Development/ Improvement Team)
http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=161.0

>> Become a Volunteer/Questionnaire for Volunteers
http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=233.0

>> ~ColossusCoin~ 100,000 COL Draw | Free entry [Round 2]
http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=248.0

>> Colossuscoin Project donations
http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=223.0

We wish you all a Happy new Year 2014!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
We need to avoid this copy n paste disfunctional coin mad man. WTF are you thinking ? lolz.. By my guesstimation, he has dozens of alts with more sprouting up every day/week.

He has made a fortune while many an investor and miner have been forked by his set up to fail ponzi junk.

Activity: 200
OH and another thing... if the DEV really wants to get a donation for his coin...
Why not program that in the client?

I think 0.1% of the transaction would be fair as a DEV fee.

And those who remove the code to compensate the dev from the source code, their transactions would fail and their mining would fail too since when running checks with other clients, it would not find the DEV's address in the transaction and would ban and ignore that client.

I am all for DEVs to collect their share of their coins... IF the pool owners can request 2% for their share, why can't Devs program it in their clients to ensure they get compensated fairly too.

In this day and age, Bitcoin and Altcoins = Greed.  You don't want to part with your Coins.

MuddaFudda, if you really want to get paid... consider programming this into COL.  After all, you have made such a coin Colossal
Activity: 200
IF you guys would like to revive COL...
MuddaFudda was requesting donations which he never got. 
If he truly abandoned COL altogether, then I do not think he should be allowed to have any other coin on the exchanges (MEM).

I think this is Cryptsy's rule.

either way...
Donate to MuddaFudda fund or watch it go down the tubes unless ADT admins will take it over.

Another suggestion would be the Merged mining of ADT and COL.  Combine the 2 coins into 1 miner and mine both coins at once.
Ah. Good. I still have somewhere to trade the ones I purchased, then.
legendary
ADT developer
I have asked bitjohn and he has said that its only of cryptsy while they sort some chargebacks
Being removed from coinedup. Oh well. I'll stick them in my wallet for a rainy day. You never know.
Activity: 768
Maybe they are looking at the chain bet most pending coins come from cryptsy!
Just have to wait, whats goying on!
But that happens a lot dont panic they will come back again!
It's been at a Satoshi since it hit coinedup. I bought a bunch hoping they'd go up in value, but sadly not.
Pages:
Jump to: