Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 11. (Read 121083 times)

Activity: 797
Merit: 251
The troubles at coinedump probably dont have any relation with wallet syncing because the deposit appears as pending, without synchronisation it would never appear in their wallet.

I call this issue ACDS - Acquired Craptsy Deficiency Syndrome   Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I cant seem to sync my local wallet either, says no block source available.
May be coinedup is having similar issues.

Thank you, templebar Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I cant seem to sync my local wallet either, says no block source available.
May be coinedup is having similar issues.
Activity: 10
I deposited coins into coinedup.com. Many hours passed and the transactions have not been confirmed yet...
Is it a problem of coinedup.com or the whole colossuscoin network?
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
coinedump has some troubles with colossus now, hope they fix it quick
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I think COL start RISE.
100 latoshi? Its good Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Activity: 22
working block explorer?
Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

Our Plans:
  • We are planning to fix the current Colossuscoin Wallet permanently as a first step.
  • The fix includes an adjustment of the transaction fee structure to 0.05% fee per transaction.
  • 100% of transaction fees will be allocated to the Development Fund and to the Colossuscoin Foundation.
  • The Colossuscoin Foundation helping to advance and promote Colossuscoin adoption.
  • The second step is a redesign and launch of a whole new improved Colossuscoin blockchain with improvements to the Development Fund which would allow us
    to re-evaluate fees and pay a portion of fees collected from transactions as added interest on top of Proof of Stake.
  • We are working hard behind the scenes improving all areas of the foundation, a bright future lays before us, full of potential and challenges.
  • Colossuscointalk and its members work together to create a strengthened platform and improved Colossuscoin Foundation on www.Colossuscointalk.org

See more on:
[ANN] Our ClossusCoin Improvement Team/ 2 Million COL Bonus total for Promoters
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-the-colossuscoin-improvement-team-2-million-col-bonus-total-for-promoters-433110
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
legendary
Wow, all I did was make a promo post outlining near term pursuits and goals
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.
yes 
much volume! colossuscoin prices rises 100% today!!!

Nice COL trading volume on Cryptsy today!
ITS COLOSSUS!
Activity: 115
Nice COL trading volume on Cryptsy today!
Activity: 19
any news from the devteam?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Moon makes a break until monday i think but in the COL/LTC matket are huge sell walls maybe there is some gain in it Smiley
Cryptsy trade key 0ca3ca5a2611cf7daf1da3b6cf240458251962f5
Reffer me on cryptsy or send a donation if you make a good gain  Smiley
good luck
legendary
You forgot to add the part where mudderfudder dumped the premine and easymine he made, before mining was brought to a halt.

No doubt, this would have easily paid for his sailing trip. Tongue

Muddafudda exited the project completely and has no involvement whatsoever. This project has nothing to do with you and your  $100 crusade against Muddafudda, yet you come here and routinely try to devalue our hard work with baseless claims that has NOTHING to do with us.

If Muddafudda had dumped his shares, that is his choice to do so and would have been at a price 30% lower than it is now. If you read the charts, the price stayed the same for weeks before the trading halt.

Although I haven't had the opportunity to talk with Muddafudda, I can see why he would file a lawsuit against you for slander and harassment.
Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

ColossusCoin is rising fast and we are need you to promote ColossusCoin!

BONUS: Our leadership team strongly believes in the future and success of Colossuscoin so we are offering
50,000 COL to the first 40 people who sign up AND become added to the Marketing and Development Team
Make sure you sign up on the forums at http://colossuscointalk.org
and sign up to be a promoter at http://colossuscointalk.org/index.php?topic=305.0
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
You forgot to add the part where mudderfudder dumped the premine and easymine he made, before mining was brought to a halt.

No doubt, this would have easily paid for his sailing trip. Tongue
Activity: 68

GIVEAWAY [COL] Colossuscoin - 2 MILLION+ COL, Become a Promoter and get PAID
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveaway-col-colossuscoin-2-million-col-become-a-promoter-and-get-paid-431607

Go green! Smaller electric bills! Much Green!

legendary
We will be hosting a bunch of 1 million+ contests for promoting over the next couple weeks
Pages:
Jump to: