Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 15. (Read 121119 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
there will be an upswing during these days. cheap 2 buy now.
i am IN. good luck guys  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
what you think of col ? Dead ? Anny chances? :what points it has so it maybe succeeds?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Can anyone tell me why my COL wallet is syncing just fine BUT all of a sudden (starting today) the wallet is generating (mining) coins at the rate of about 500 to 700 per hour.
The message says "0 of 4 confirmations - generated but not accepted".
I haven't changed any settings, so this is strange.
Anybody else experiencing this?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Yes I have retired. This Hippie Tech guy is a shitstain on this community. Harass him so much he leaves and ill come back.

BTW all the ADT fix was roll a stuck block. That was it. No need and useless patch for COL!!

So what zachclarke the dumb fuck didnt realize he paid a lot for what could have been written in 3 lines of code. Dumb fuck.

don't post saying crap about me when you have no idea what's going on

The fix of the old block chain was just the first step to get ADT back on track

there is a whole load more going to happen in the near future Smiley

He knows... and didn't like it much when we didn't buy into his scam of perpetual updates/forks.

The future I see is one where the truth about the person(s) behind this epidemic of junk coin ponzi schemes, comes to light.

... and you thought BFL was a scam..
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Yes I have retired. This Hippie Tech guy is a shitstain on this community. Harass him so much he leaves and ill come back.

BTW all the ADT fix was roll a stuck block. That was it. No need and useless patch for COL!!

So what zachclarke the dumb fuck didnt realize he paid a lot for what could have been written in 3 lines of code. Dumb fuck.

don't post saying crap about me when you have no idea what's going on

The fix of the old block chain was just the first step to get ADT back on track

there is a whole load more going to happen in the near future Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

I'm sure you would have set them up for many more surprise updates.. I mean forks... I mean updates ..

So you've messed up MEM, COL and Maples. How many more do you have and may want to brag about ?

If I'm right.. ALF, STR, ELP, LK7, LKY, DMD, GLX, CMC and others have your shyte code all over them.

We're talking about DOZENS of alts, people. If you know anything about this guy and/or have been approached with one of his 'freebie' copy crap coins, plz post your findings here.  --->>  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fuddad-by-muddafudda-352830
Activity: 770
Just bought 30`000`000  Grin, a little upswing and there will be a few satoschis in my wallet. good luck guys.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
We need to avoid this copy n paste disfunctional coin mad man. WTF are you thinking ? lolz.. By my guesstimation, he has dozens of alts with more sprouting up every day/week.

He has made a fortune while many an investor and miner have been forked by his set up to fail ponzi junk.

Its because of plant eating cunts like these that decent people has to suffer. Blame this prick and send him 1000 pm's a day. Why the fuck would I help a CUNT like that.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
Hours later still stuck trying to sync :/

still on the same block. I have the most recent client, what gives?
Activity: 840
Cryptsy.com COL/LTC and COL/XPM markets reopened.
Trading resumed.
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/109 (COL/LTC)
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/110 (COL/XPM)

Pending Deposits
Date   Type   Deposit Address   Amount   Confirmations
2014-01-06 20:28:49   COL   wZRAT5HEs4YVFrKKdAgFn4jNRWu1no7HY   1.00000000   27
2014-01-06 20:38:48   COL   wZRAT5HEs4YVFrKKdAgFn4jNRWu1no7HY   138881198.81777000   24

My coins are stuck now, but yesterday when I transferred from Coinup to coins-e, it only costed 3 mins, but today when I transferred from Coinup to Cryptsy, it costs 3 hours and are still stuck. Why? problem with Cryptsy?
Activity: 469
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
Cryptsy.com COL/LTC and COL/XPM markets reopened.
Trading resumed.
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/109 (COL/LTC)
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/110 (COL/XPM)
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
So I've been having issues with COL for a while, the wallet always gets stuck at ~9 days behind.

Last block downloaded was 268004 and I can't seem to sync past it :/
Activity: 768
Col is back on cryptsy!
Ahahah!
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS
"COL wallet is down for maintenance when it returns your coins will process and be available for trading"
BitJohn
Operations Manager
[email protected]
Activity: 418
COLX - Spread the Grid.
coinedup.com have opened COL/DOGE market

https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=COL&base=DOGE
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
Was muddafudda the one doing MEME coin as well? I've been asking ALL OVER THE PLACE about MEME coin and can get answers from nobody. lol

yh from what I have been told col and meme are by the same dev
So is it safe to assume, then, that MEM is screwed as well?

possibly but someone will prob take over the coin anyway 
Activity: 285
where is COL of cryptsy  ? 3 day....
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Was muddafudda the one doing MEME coin as well? I've been asking ALL OVER THE PLACE about MEME coin and can get answers from nobody. lol

yh from what I have been told col and meme are by the same dev
So is it safe to assume, then, that MEM is screwed as well?
Pages:
Jump to: