Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 56. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Does the token align incentives to simultaneously accelerate growth and token value?
Activity: 115
If im not mistaken and please correct me if I am, but im at work right now, so I cannot investigate this further.

DASH's masternodes currently holds 60-ish% of the total DASH-supply. For PIVX the masternode rate is 38-ish% and total staking rate 62.5%.
The SeeSaw algorithm is designed to keep PIVX masternodes at around 41.5% rate, so it seems to be working pretty fine.

COLX, just like PIVX uses the same Seesaw-algorithm. I can try and dig in abit further when I got the time.
The Seesaw algorithm is what determines how profitable it will be to either host a masternode or stake.  I'm quite curious aswell now.

So is COLX Seesaw-algorithm also configured to maintain MN count around 41.5% rate? Or is that part changed?

Dont know, this is just what i remembered from PIVX. Will dig deeper when I got the time, ofcourse ill post it here.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
At the moment of typing this, total Masternodes is at: 202!

So approximately 20% of circulating coins are locked in MNs. Would a higher % be beneficial to the coin?

If im not mistaken and please correct me if I am, but im at work right now, so I cannot investigate this further.

DASH's masternodes currently holds 60-ish% of the total DASH-supply. For PIVX the masternode rate is 38-ish% and total staking rate 62.5%.
The SeeSaw algorithm is designed to keep PIVX masternodes at around 41.5% rate, so it seems to be working pretty fine.

COLX, just like PIVX uses the same Seesaw-algorithm. I can try and dig in abit further when I got the time.
The Seesaw algorithm is what determines how profitable it will be to either host a masternode or stake.  I'm quite curious aswell now.

Please make sure you post any information you find on here aswell. Little things like this really makes me happy, people who are helping eachother instead of copy paste lambo shit. I love the colx com. <3
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

The Seesaw algorithm is what determines how profitable it will be to either host a masternode or stake.  I'm quite curious aswell now.

So is COLX Seesaw-algorithm also configured to maintain MN count around 41.5% rate? Or is that part changed?

So approximately 20% of circulating coins are locked in MNs. Would a higher % be beneficial to the coin?

The Seesaw algorithm is what determines how profitable it will be to either host a masternode or stake.  I'm quite curious aswell now.
Activity: 97
Give information about the timing of listing on major exchanges with a large volume of exchange please.
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Make a crowdfund and then somebody will run your funds...any doubts that it happens before??
Maybe we should start looking out for bigger, more trustworthy exchanges? Maybe we can crowdfund a part of it if the exchange is considered a really good one

I would love this idea. Any exchange you got in mind?

Someone made a post for CoinFalcon, you can vote on the link down below.
https://feedback.coinfalcon.com/coin-request?sort=trending
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Maybe we should start looking out for bigger, more trustworthy exchanges? Maybe we can crowdfund a part of it if the exchange is considered a really good one
This coin went from something to nothing. And I highly doubt that the price of Bitcoin has anything to do with the dipsnof this coin.

Complete agreement. We were promised cryptopia and yobit, where are they?

Gone in the wind...

Devs paid Cryptopia for a re-listing, dont know if regular listings get priority. This being said, Cryptopia didnt list any new coins for over a month. They just started with the listing again, some coins got listed yesterday (according to their twitter).
Devs were rethinking to get the listing fee from Yobit and spend it on other exchanges, since Yobit is taking so long. Check ECA, its been on Yobit for like 6 weeks now, cannot make deposits or anything.

Numerous of things were in COLX's way, large volume on 2 shit exchanges coudnt be dealt with and they went down. Incase you didnt check, whole market is down, Bitcoin went down almost 3/4th of its ATH. But sure, its just COLX. I can spend an hour typing again, but I dont feel like it.
Do your own research and make your own decision.

Yes, we did the analysis! And heard about the fall of the market! Or maybe there was no listing on Yobit?
More precisely, there was no payment for the listing!?

.... devs paid for cryptopia and yobit, but like jan said, they are thinking of getting a refund of the amount they paid.... since, like jan said, they are taking very long. They got coins on their website, but you cannot trade them...
This coin went from something to nothing. And I highly doubt that the price of Bitcoin has anything to do with the dipsnof this coin.

Gone in the wind...

Devs paid Cryptopia for a re-listing, dont know if regular listings get priority. This being said, Cryptopia didnt list any new coins for over a month. They just started with the listing again, some coins got listed yesterday (according to their twitter).
Devs were rethinking to get the listing fee from Yobit and spend it on other exchanges, since Yobit is taking so long. Check ECA, its been on Yobit for like 6 weeks now, cannot make deposits or anything.

Numerous of things were in COLX's way, large volume on 2 shit exchanges coudnt be dealt with and they went down. Incase you didnt check, whole market is down, Bitcoin went down almost 3/4th of its ATH. But sure, its just COLX. I can spend an hour typing again, but I dont feel like it.

Yes, we did the analysis! And heard about the fall of the market! Or maybe there was no listing on Yobit?
More precisely, there was no payment for the listing!?

Gone in the wind...

Right kiddo, your not getting a x10 by tommorow. Better of selling your coins and move on.
Pages:
Jump to: