Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 52. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Its been ages and this coin is going down and down day by day. Is dev team working on it or they have abandoned this project. I liked this project but I am very disappointed. This could do a lot better.

- Q1 part of the Roadmap is on track.
- Completed Whitepaper revisions from the community review due back to colx team by 2/27/18.
- Provided Next.Exchange with the file needed for their exchange backend. This was the only blocker for a "listing date".  Should receive one soon.
- CM > COLX has been working with a lawyer for awhile.  An offical communication will be released about it. Many people have coins locked on CM.  Its important to all of us to have this worked out.

And many more things are happening, check the official Discord to stay up-to-date and/or talk with other community members/admins/devs.

https://discord.gg/jRM3Gyj
Activity: 9
The stake is very low, i stake 3M, split in 10k

and i win generally 1 or 2 reward per day (476 colx each)

I think its time to do something, the dev have win with the swarp 80 millions of colx for helping with exchange

But we see absolute nothing , no big exchange ( i know cryptopia is paid) but he existe lot more big exchange, the price today is 24 satoshi...

its time to do something or this coin gonna die before q2...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Are there new nodes for the wallet, also I had posted before that I had let my wallet run for more than 7 days in the beginning and I never received a stake.  Huh
Activity: 61
Its been ages and this coin is going down and down day by day. Is dev team working on it or they have abandoned this project. I liked this project but I am very disappointed. This could do a lot better.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
I believe every coin you own is better of in your own wallet. An exchange is not a wallet, it's meant to exchange coins and then take them out

Yep!
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I believe every coin you own is better of in your own wallet. An exchange is not a wallet, it's meant to exchange coins and then take them out
If you havent see, CM put an announcement:

ATTENTION! COINSMARKETS STATUS CHANGE
️System notice:

Due to long process of DB fixing management decided to enable withdraw for each coin fixed , first coin will be eletra should be by this week , other coins will follow later, trade will be kept disabled . until we fully fix the DB .You are free to keep your coin in our exchange or withdraw them .

This update was retrieved February 24th, 2018 at 13:25:02 UTC

Lol, they have given so many updates. It was always a dodgy little exchange from the very beginning, I was never comfortable using it. It was a good place to get some coins dirt cheap before getting listed on better exchanges though.

Exactly this, im just glad things are getting sorted.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

️System notice:

Due to long process of DB fixing management decided to enable withdraw for each coin fixed , first coin will be eletra should be by this week , other coins will follow later, trade will be kept disabled . until we fully fix the DB .You are free to keep your coin in our exchange or withdraw them .

Lol, they have given so many updates. It was always a dodgy little exchange from the very beginning, I was never comfortable using it. It was a good place to get some coins dirt cheap before getting listed on better exchanges though.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

️System notice:

Oh wow, that will be awesome for the poor folks that have had their COLX stuck.    Hopefully they keep their word and everyone can get their COLX safe and sound in the wallet.         Even though it wasn't/isn't the COLX team's fault.  I feel like the this has cast a bit of a cloud over COLX.    It'll be nice to hopefully get that resolved.
Is NovaExchange now good to keep some COLXs at? Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

When you can withdraw them, its best to put them in your hardware wallet.
Activity: 168
Is NovaExchange now good to keep some COLXs at? Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

️System notice:

Hopefully we are hitting some good timing with COLX.   If the market improves a bit in the next days/weeks, with the release of the whitepaper and a few more exchanges COLX will be primed for a pretty good run up.     I would love to see COLX jump back up to a  .008 - 1 penny and find some good support there before another bigger run to 5 cents.

Next bull run will push COLX to new heights  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Hopefully we are hitting some good timing with COLX.   If the market improves a bit in the next days/weeks, with the release of the whitepaper and a few more exchanges COLX will be primed for a pretty good run up.     I would love to see COLX jump back up to a  .008 - 1 penny and find some good support there before another bigger run to 5 cents.
A twitter faucet was created for COLX to encourage the promotion of colx with the ability to gain a reward.

Here is the link http://faucet.colossus.lolpool.club/

30 COLX a day (if you keep sharing)!
I think there is no news regarding Cryptopia yet?

Still the same, Cryptopia got alot of catching up to do but this was the latest update:

https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/963790180334186497

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I think there is no news regarding Cryptopia yet?
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
this one will win big.
just a matter of time imo
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Jan posted this on Reddit.

Just a brief update for the ones who lived under a rock, or are new here. Wink

-Whitepaper:
The Whitepaper is currently being reviewed by core-team members and is set to be released soon.

-Discord Referral Link Competition:
Win 150/75/50 USD worth of COLX coins.

-Exchanges:
COLX and its community paid for a listing at Cryptopia, however Cryptopia is taking an awfull long time to list COLX, the exchange had its problems and they didnt list a single coin for arround 6 weeks because they couldn't handle the volume. However, they are back to the listing and its only a matter of time till its COLX's turn.
COLX will also be listed on a few other exchanges.

-Marketing start:
The marketing starts to bring COLX to the people, as of now we hardly have seen any marketing, this is set tp be changed.

-Instructional video's:
These are ment to give educational purposes in order how to use COLX and/or trouble-shoot any problems a invester might run in to.

-Website update:
Will include Whitepaper, team profiles, additional languages and many more.

-Zerocoin Protocol:
Implementation for a more secure end-to-end transaction and anonmity.

-Vote for COLX to get listed on exchanges:
https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/961639090834870278

-Free COLX + 40k giveaway:
https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/959088940631412736

Some more projects currently being worked on:
-Webwallet, in testing phase.

Just some information that was already out, but maybe some of you missed it or are new here (in that case, welcome to the COLX community!).

If you have any questions, need any help, or just want to chat with devs/admins/community members, make sure you join the official COLX discord:
https://discord.gg/jRM3Gyj

All the above information is bound to happen within the upcoming weeks (at latest q1 of 2018).

All the best, Jan
Pages:
Jump to: