Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 55. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Well, just this time I found a project that uses a moving 3D logo. A very interesting and powerful project. Because ColossusCoinXT COLX dare to make a logo that is cool and also unique. Hopefully this cool project works seamlessly and securely.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Im colx holder, im start to worried for the future of this coin, without any big exchange

Exchanges have not been listing coins for more then a month. Most of them have recently started again, so we have to be patient a little longer Smiley

Not true Kucoin has been listing all kinds of coins and that would be good enough
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Patience everyone.

Cryptopia will come. They had a huge backlog of coins.  Not sure why people would sell now . . unless they need the btc to feed their children or something.

WP is being reviewed very soon. New exchange launch will be soon.

And do not forget about next.exchange.

Listings, Listings, Listings.
We have increased the amount of coins that are planned for integration. Here is what we are currently working with. Here’s what you will be able to trade on our exchange platform shortly.

ETN, XP, XVG, XRB, BTW, VTC, ECA, NEO+GAS, BCN, ZCG, LEND, ELIX, SAFEX, PFR, IXT, SNC, HTMLCOIN, XBY, ELYTE, ONION, SNOV, EQL, SUMO, DVN, SKY, ADA, VISIO, VOISE, EPL, RUP, COLX

https://medium.com/nextexchange/next-exchange-progress-update-3-95de41e52dae

They already have 75,000 members ready to trade.

Patience pays in crypto.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
ColossusCoinXT bitcointalk signature campaign is active. Applications are open in this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-signature-campaign-colossuscoinxt-colx-paused-2864000

Infos:

Activity: 9
link expired , when i see colx at 28sat

its really time to do something, yea i know all market down but without any very good new colx never gonna retablished

Whitepaper will be reviewed by the team arround the 14th/16th.
Im actually happy things are not getting pushed atm, I sure hope they decide to hold on to the Whitepaper untill the market is back up abit. Along with a decent marketing plan to bring COLX to the people and some decent exchanges would help alot to.

i think we need an exchange top 10 , juste 1 big exchange , but i dont know what the team to do

For now, its best to wait on the Whitepaper I think, and go from there. When the Whitepaper is out, in theory, listing on exchanges should be abit easier.

i have buy labtop yesterday only for stack my colx , im her for a long time Smiley
Activity: 115

its really time to do something, yea i know all market down but without any very good new colx never gonna retablished

Im actually happy things are not getting pushed atm, I sure hope they decide to hold on to the Whitepaper untill the market is back up abit. Along with a decent marketing plan to bring COLX to the people and some decent exchanges would help alot to.

i think we need an exchange top 10 , juste 1 big exchange , but i dont know what the team to do

For now, its best to wait on the Whitepaper I think, and go from there. When the Whitepaper is out, in theory, listing on exchanges should be abit easier.

invitation discord doesent work

This link should work:  https://discord.gg/C55NFSV

Make sure to check the important links channel when you join. There is a ton of info in there about COLX.  The team is much more active in there too, and are available to answer any of your questions.

Welcome!!!  Hope to see you in there sometime.
invitation discord doesent work
The $COLX community is moving to DISCORD! Support for Slack and Telegram will become more limited
as we work to place the community on a better platform for group management.

Please join our DISCORD via the URL below:

https://discord.gg/pRbDzPd

Good choice. Discord is much better suited for organization and creating strategy as a larger team. Different rooms can be created for specific tasks. Slack archives old messages unless you pay something like 8 dollars a month per user. For a community with thousands of people, this is madness. Telegram, you can only pin one message and have to create a different group for everything.

And voice calls in Discord are free.

I'm a huge fan of Discord now. This should allow team members, community members, and contributors a better structure, which will result in a better managed coin.
Kucoin listing, sound like very good idea
Activity: 172

I like COLX the most for promising coin because it already has a huge community behind it, a good marketcap and reputation behind the project.
Im colx holder, im start to worried for the future of this coin, without any big exchange

Exchanges have not been listing coins for more then a month. Most of them have recently started again, so we have to be patient a little longer Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.

The $COLX community is moving to DISCORD! Support for Slack and Telegram will become more limited
as we work to place the community on a better platform for group management.

Please join our DISCORD via the URL below:

https://discord.gg/pRbDzPd

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
A good road map, bought a few, I'll keep the coins because I think that the COLX has potential! COLX will succeed
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Thanx COLX, I recieved my 200 COLX for retweeting too
colx is great and soon in the moon  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: