Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 53. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
any information about signature campaign payout?
Payouts Bi-Week Period #1
(01/2-15/2) have been sent.

Thank you for participating!
Activity: 476
Are any of you having an issue staking your coins on a mac? The steps to stake coins appears relatively straight forward but my arrow along the bottom right of my wallet never turns green and states that staking is not active.

I did in the beginning. Make sure your wallet is unlocked (for staking only) and you added the line staking=1 to your conf file.

If that still doesn't help, go to Tools > Debug Console and enter getstakingstatus

If you see a line saying something like mintablecoins=false, that means your coins don't have enough confirmations on the chain yet. They need around 10000 confirmations.

To check how many confirmations your coins have at the moment, go to Preferences, then to the Wallet tab and check Enable coin control features. Click Ok and go to the Send tab. Under Coin Control Features, click Inputs. There you'll see an overview of your coins and their confirmations.

Let me know if this was helpful to you Smiley

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Are any of you having an issue staking your coins on a mac? The steps to stake coins appears relatively straight forward but my arrow along the bottom right of my wallet never turns green and states that staking is not active.

If you have futher problems, visit discord:
https://discord.gg/jRM3Gyj
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
any information about signature campaign payout?
Activity: 53
Great! Looking forward to the Cryptopia listing. Will make trading a bit more easy  Cool
Activity: 97

unlock
Activity: 10
Why are prices suddenly rising? Is it true that ColossusCoinXT COLX? Would it be rumored that Cryptopia would be adding COLX? Or the updates on whitepaper, new site? The implementation of Zerocoin Protocol seems a strong trend and COLX will be valued.

With recent events coming up, Whitepaper, Cryptopia listing (sooner or later) and a few other exchanges, COLX got some exciting tech coming up (mostly long-term).
Some dude sold his MN and it got eaten within a few hours, even with such low volume. I expected COLX to drop because of that, instead it seemed like people were just waiting to grab a decent amount of volume dirt cheap.

If you want to see the true potential of COLX you are forced to hold it long-term, atleast q4 or longer. But thats just my opinion.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Why are prices suddenly rising? Is it true that ColossusCoinXT COLX? Would it be rumored that Cryptopia would be adding COLX? Or the updates on whitepaper, new site? The implementation of Zerocoin Protocol seems a strong trend and COLX will be valued.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Dev, do you have information about coinsmarket? Because some of your coinholders had a lot of your coins at coinsmarket(

Coin dev's have no control over the exchanges or what you do with your money. It was one of the easiest exchanges to get listed on so a lot of small upcoming projects used it as a stepping stone to bigger exchanges. It was always a risky exchange to hold coins on though, you only had to look at it to realise that.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
A draft of the COLX whitepaper will go to the whitepaper working group today, a day earlier than expected.

Source:
https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/964194531133591555

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 51
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Dev, do you have information about coinsmarket? Because some of your coinholders had a lot of your coins at coinsmarket(
A draft of the COLX whitepaper will go to the whitepaper working group today, a day earlier than expected.

Source:
https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/964194531133591555
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I think with the whole world expecting Bitcoin to start doing better and reach new highs within the coming years you should see altcoins go up in price as well just like we have seen last year. Even though COLX is not back at where you would like it to be, this takes time and I personally believe that all altcoins in general will do better in the next few years
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
finally got my coins to stake... but with low amount there wont be much income, though Smiley
never the less, I think, this coin can jump up quite higher

yeah, after 1.5 months i also got a stake. woop woop
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Cryptopia listing update:

https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/963790180334186497

Seems that Cryptopia was backlogged after all, just like the team was telling us.

Obviously they have been overrun with listings, requests, tickets, etc.

I'm glad they are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Lets just give it some time.

BTC is turning around, imo the delay is actually a blessing in disguise. 

Stay strong guys!

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
finally got my coins to stake... but with low amount there wont be much income, though Smiley
never the less, I think, this coin can jump up quite higher
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
...because announcements are not happening! That's obvious how people reacts
Activity: 5
COLX has had a huge upside performs in the past 60 days. It went from a market cap of half a million to 27.5 million in 60 days. That’s a 5,500% return in 60 days. Are you kidding me, it’s crushing it. If all my investments made that kind of return st. jude children's research hospital would name a wing after me. In that same time period it has outperformed bitcoin several times over. I’m losing money on COLX because I have been buying on what’s called dollar cost averaging. After studying the history of this coin and what potential it has I’m all in. I’m excited about COLX. Eat Clean!
Pages:
Jump to: