Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 51. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Cryptopia released a statement saying because it didnt list a coin in all those weeks, it build up quite the amount of coins that are in 'queue' to get listed.

Tweet from CoLX devs
https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/963790180334186497

we all saw and read it! We signed for colx in Twitter account. This PDF document can be made with great desire. We are also signed for cryptopia and see that the new coins successfully pass the listing, the question is where is colx?
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Cryptopia released a statement saying because it didnt list a coin in all those weeks, it build up quite the amount of coins that are in 'queue' to get listed.

Tweet from CoLX devs

Post here the official statement of cryptopia, not the tweets of COLX.
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
what wrong with the dev, do absolute nothing , damn this coin is dying
Wtf man, not getting a lambo doesn't mean the coin is dying.

The dev team has been updating regularly and producing content non-stop.

We just got started.

i think when CM gonna active withdraw Colx The price gonna down lot more
CM already allowed withdrawals my friend.
Activity: 9
what wrong with the dev, do absolute nothing , damn this coin is dying
Activity: 115

Tweet from CoLX devs
Activity: 48
any information about signature campaign payout?
Payouts Bi-Week Period #1
(01/2-15/2) have been sent.

Thank you for participating!
How can i participate in the signature campaign ?
B кoнeчнoм итoгe пoлyчитcя чтo дopoжнaя кapтa aнoнcиpoвaннaя нa ceгoдняшний мoмeнт нe coблюдaeтcя!!!! Пocмoтpитe зaдaчи нa Q1 и фaктичecки выпoлнeнныe. A yжe нacтyпaeт мapт мecяц!!!!!
Talk about the problems with the addition of the listing by the exchange irrelevant!!!! We read Twitter and cryptopia and yobit adding to the coin listing happens regularly!!!!! I wrote in support of cryptopia with the question whether the developers of the coin colx listed on this exchange? At the moment, waiting for the answer!

You will never get their answer... Many were doing so and no one got an answer.

In that case, why do we need this cryptopia??? We lost a lot of time on it!!!! Not really developers do not understand this?Huh It seems that there is only one big exchange in the world!!!!
If this goes on doing the coin colx fall below even lower until you reach 1caтoши!!!! It's a shame because January 7, she showed growth in 140!!!! And if not for the lost time that would be not a bad height!!! The potential of the coins were!!! Sad
stabilascan.org
Talk about the problems with the addition of the listing by the exchange irrelevant!!!! We read Twitter and cryptopia and yobit adding to the coin listing happens regularly!!!!! I wrote in support of cryptopia with the question whether the developers of the coin colx listed on this exchange? At the moment, waiting for the answer!

You will never get their answer... Many were doing so and no one got an answer.
stabilascan.org
Yeah... It's already three months and nothing happens. Are they gain a lot already and start running away?

Look at Ucash, it's new but already listed in Yobit. Why the hell Colx not listed??
Where is access to large markets? Where cryptobia where yobit? 3 months nor one good exchange!!!!! Angry
stabilascan.org

Good news! Grin
Activity: 9
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
I hear various people talking about coinsmarkets letting people withdraw coins one at a time, they started with ECA coin, whatever that is but there is still life in it. Just a matter of time before COLX will be allowed to withdraw I think
Yep thats true. COLX team is working on it, im expecting that we are able to withdraw COLX in the upcoming days.

As far as I am aware of, it was only after ECA developers started to officially file legal action against CM that CoinsMarkets allowed for withdrawals.

So ain't sure if COLX developers also ought to be nasty in the same way so as to ensure that the exchange does not try something questionable again.

Check discord and chat with them, CoLX devs are taking actions against coinsmarkets
Activity: 12
I hear various people talking about coinsmarkets letting people withdraw coins one at a time, they started with ECA coin, whatever that is but there is still life in it. Just a matter of time before COLX will be allowed to withdraw I think
Yep thats true. COLX team is working on it, im expecting that we are able to withdraw COLX in the upcoming days.

As far as I am aware of, it was only after ECA developers started to officially file legal action against CM that CoinsMarkets allowed for withdrawals.

So ain't sure if COLX developers also ought to be nasty in the same way so as to ensure that the exchange does not try something questionable again.

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
The stake is very low, i stake 3M, split in 10k

and i win generally 1 or 2 reward per day (476 colx each)

I think its time to do something, the dev have win with the swarp 80 millions of colx for helping with exchange

But we see absolute nothing , no big exchange ( i know cryptopia is paid) but he existe lot more big exchange, the price today is 24 satoshi...

its time to do something or this coin gonna die before q2...

Most of the decent exchanges out there ask a listing fee of 10 - 20 BTC or even more. Kucoin will again be approached when Whitepaper is out.
Pages:
Jump to: