Author

Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon - page 535. (Read 523781 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Do we have anyone ready who will help us to set up the multipool? How can it be done? Smiley

I could have but apparently i was not qualified for a stake and not only that, the admin lack of transparency and  never showed me the list i asked him to show 10x time.

So where is the stakers list DEV , why dont you answer?

If we want to be transparent , all the stake holders list should be released eventually imho.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Communitycoin members,

we are so lucky to be involved in the community.

see today's coin market cap:

11    BlackCoin    $ 4,888,328      100%PoS

31    Faircoin    $ 508,909         PoS+free distribution

What's about the future postion of Communitycoin?

Communitycoin: 100%PoS + Free&fair distribution + strong community > BC+FAC !

Grin Grin Grin

Totally agreed. the future of COMM is splendid.

You are so close to a Hero member. What you need is the time.  Wink Wink
Activity: 615
Great news, we are 34 now. Slowly the community comes together.

Donation for community coin multipool creation:

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 20k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k
XCASH - 5k
illiki23 - 10k
celebreze32 - 10k
lumeire - 10k
Secondleo - 10k
neilh - 20k
SomeRelax - 5k
kocur - 5k
Ayle56 - 5k

As usual ignore the trolls.

P.S. For now we are only pledging to donate. Does someone know a dev which would be able to execute the multipool for CommunityCoin?

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

Great progress. Anybody else?

Mintpal vote update: 4579 and counting. 

We are continuing to vote for mintpal not because we want to dump the coins,  but to raise the value of our coins by adding a reputable and well known exchange to our services. People dumping their coins just after we get listed would make a stupid move. Just look around.

Keep up the good work dev and keep us updated on whatever happens.

Thanks.

20k i am ready for Communitycoin multipool!
Keep voted!
Activity: 770
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Communitycoin members,

Grin Grin Grin

I know I am at the edge of my seat! I am too excited at the prospect of going to 10k sats!!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Communitycoin members,

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Btw, what the activity number means, because it clearly is not the amount of posts?

I guess it's posts/time ratio
Activity: 84
1) somebody warn block explorer to the latest updated 1.3 COMM version
2) delivery completed  for up to now, only 2 waiting i asked them by pm to verify if they really applied.

So we have still in need about 50 people and we will reach 480 when we get 480 or so i accept manual appeal process for those who believes should get comm. And complete 500. Hope we reach it in 7 days or less. Please keep thread active so new people can drop.

then we will process those who get before 1 m, who accepted abiding the rules, with extra 1 m. (as community majority voted so)

I don't know why it's stay at activity 42.
I have over 160 posts but still can't reach activity 50.
If I miss comm,I think I will be very sad....

Sad

You don't need to have activity rating 50

You need to have at least 50 posts, presumably with reasonable content.

Well,I got it.

Thank you.
Activity: 814
Btw, what the activity number means, because it clearly is not the amount of posts?
Do we have anyone ready who will help us to set up the multipool? How can it be done? Smiley
Activity: 672
2) delivery completed  for up to now, only 2 waiting i asked them by pm to verify if they really applied.

So we have still in need about 50 people and we will reach 480 when we get 480 or so i accept manual appeal process for those who believes should get comm. And complete 500. Hope we reach it in 7 days or less. Please keep thread active so new people can drop.

then we will process those who get before 1 m, who accepted abiding the rules, with extra 1 m. (as community majority voted so)

Sad

Only 50 posts needed man, dont worry about activity
Activity: 114
Just voted on mintpal.. 4640   - 4644   Grin

Every day I voted several times in the mintpal
 Wink Wink Wink
legendary

Sad

You don't need to have activity rating 50

You need to have at least 50 posts, presumably with reasonable content.
Activity: 84

Sad

legendary
Guys it's not just "to vote" i ask from you, it's showing some support the comm so we all win. This support sometimes vote sometimes a post sometimes new idea or anything useful the community so we can rise in the  coin forest over other coins and benefit more from the sunshine. Some people made block explorer, some did mac wallet, some asked cryptsy to add, some asked bter, some collecting multipool donation this is very ok, and welcome, see? It's already happening.

Saw enough positive energy from the dev and also the whole community which makes me be excited.
i'd like to be one of you, but still not qualified.

agreed with the dev with 100%,
every community member should have his value on this community coin, not only voting but also anything valuable to the coin.

you look ok to me only missing 8 posts... just complete it 50 and re apply.

Thanks for encouragement.  I won't plan to rush to 50 posts.
I will only post as I need it. If I hit the rules and the distribution is not completed, I'd like to apply.
And in the meanwhile, I will help vote. Just add my 5 votes on mintpal.

Many thanks to you for contribution!
Activity: 814
@communitycoin, do you still want us to encourage people to apply? I could spread the word in twitter, but I don't do that, if you think that there will be too many fake applications.
Activity: 75
Guys it's not just "to vote" i ask from you, it's showing some support the comm so we all win. This support sometimes vote sometimes a post sometimes new idea or anything useful the community so we can rise in the  coin forest over other coins and benefit more from the sunshine. Some people made block explorer, some did mac wallet, some asked cryptsy to add, some asked bter, some collecting multipool donation this is very ok, and welcome, see? It's already happening.

Saw enough positive energy from the dev and also the whole community which makes me be excited.
i'd like to be one of you, but still not qualified.

agreed with the dev with 100%,
every community member should have his value on this community coin, not only voting but also anything valuable to the coin.

you look ok to me only missing 8 posts... just complete it 50 and re apply.

Thanks for encouragement.  I won't plan to rush to 50 posts.
I will only post as I need it. If I hit the rules and the distribution is not completed, I'd like to apply.
And in the meanwhile, I will help vote. Just add my 5 votes on mintpal.
Just voted on mintpal.. 4640   - 4644   Grin
Activity: 70
The new wallet is detected as a virus by bitdefender total security. It deletes the file Huh

??

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e9bbead304d23c926ada4613a51d4ffeff4dbfff44054ffb7d231b2c30d5dfca/analysis/

mmh dunno why it don't report the actual name of the file, can someone do a checksum?

I just reanalyzed the wallet with virustotal and it came up 100% clean, just the same as your analysis.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e9bbead304d23c926ada4613a51d4ffeff4dbfff44054ffb7d231b2c30d5dfca/analysis/1397324167/

The new wallet looks OK to me if none of the 50 different antivirus scanners that virustotal uses detected anything. Most wallets usually get at least a false positive from trendmicro.
Jump to: