Author

Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon - page 538. (Read 523781 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
COMM
Damn, site banned in russia because morons are blocking almost whole cloudflare...
use vpn this one http://zenmate.io/ in chrome it's free and easy.
COMM
Guys it's not just "to vote" i ask from you, it's showing some support the comm so we all win. This support sometimes vote sometimes a post sometimes new idea or anything useful the community so we can rise in the  coin forest over other coins and benefit more from the sunshine. Some people made block explorer, some did mac wallet, some asked cryptsy to add, some asked bter, some collecting multipool donation this is very ok, and welcome, see? It's already happening.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Damn, site banned in russia because morons are blocking almost whole cloudflare...
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
1) somebody warn block explorer to the latest updated 1.3 COMM version
2) delivery completed  for up to now, only 2 waiting i asked them by pm to verify if they really applied.

So we have still in need about 50 people and we will reach 480 when we get 480 or so i accept manual appeal process for those who believes should get comm. And complete 500. Hope we reach it in 7 days or less. Please keep thread active so new people can drop.

then we will process those who get before 1 m, who accepted abiding the rules, with extra 1 m. (as community majority voted so)

Hi, dev,

I got your pm several days ago. and i replied you and confirmed it's me to apply.

But it seems i still got rejected.  How can I do? 

Best,
When i suspect hacked account or not i ask pm, please re apply to me by pm (send me those information) i manually handle your application.  I have so many spam pm i may missed yours.
next time you use different title than this "?" was hard to locate
i verified you and stake send

sorry for that inconvenience.
Confirm I have received the stake.
Thank you dev.
It's my honor to be one of the COMM members.
Now vote and promote is my work.

Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
I wonder, why these 490 stakeholders r voting like on xanax.
Simply math 490 X just 10 votes daily at mintpal = 4900 votes daily...

And multipool...I can donate 5k when the pool will live and working

Not everyone can vote every day due to every uncertain reason.
One reason is that maybe there are many early stakeholders still doubting on the voting before the end of distribution.
hmm if someone want, he is able to vote few times per day... just few clicks, I dont believe that anyone has not 5 mins for it
Stakeholders r doubting ? They have a coins and they doubting to vote for himself? Strange...
COMM
2) delivery completed  for up to now, only 2 waiting i asked them by pm to verify if they really applied.

So we have still in need about 50 people and we will reach 480 when we get 480 or so i accept manual appeal process for those who believes should get comm. And complete 500. Hope we reach it in 7 days or less. Please keep thread active so new people can drop.

then we will process those who get before 1 m, who accepted abiding the rules, with extra 1 m. (as community majority voted so)

Hi, dev,

I got your pm several days ago. and i replied you and confirmed it's me to apply.

Best,
When i suspect hacked account or not i ask pm, please re apply to me by pm (send me those information) i manually handle your application.  I have so many spam pm i may missed yours.
next time you use different title than this "?" was hard to locate
i verified you and stake send
Activity: 327

Hi, dev,

Best,

Thank you dev for your reply.
I just re-sent my replies to your PM.
Appriciate your re-consideration

Cheers & Best regards.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Why do you think there is 490 stakeholders now?
There are 500-20-50~ 430 stakeholders now.
Not everyone can vote every day due to every uncertain reason.
One reason is that maybe there are many early stakeholders still doubting on the voting before the end of distribution.
Voted!!!  Grin

Also minted my first batch of coins in my wallet!! My first minting ever on any coin  Grin
Wink
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Voted!!!  Grin

Also minted my first batch of coins in my wallet!! My first minting ever on any coin  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
waiting for the  distribution of  second round,  and after this ,we will take action together  to make comm a widespread coin!
COMM

Hi, dev,

Best,
Activity: 182
COMM looks interesting. I like the distribution model. Seems like the team has covered their bases!

COMM FTW!
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
I'm posting every hour that I can but work and other stuff gets in the way a lot of the time. The weekend is a better time for me, and I expect other members of the community. The voting rate will probably increase then because more people will have more time to spare.

@oker

Try writing your own posts rather than just cutting and pasting mine. Maybe one of the other things the dev mentioned he looks for is if someone like you is just cutting and pasting other people's posts to get up to the required 50. You just copied a post I made 3 days ago!

I'm posting every hour that I can but work and other stuff gets in the way a lot of the time. The weekend is a better time for me, and I expect other members of the community. The voting rate will probably increase then because more people will have more time to spare.
lol i knew i had just read that but was thinking he was just sending his own quote again didnt know he copied yours  Grin
Activity: 75
Just add my 5 votes.
4522 votes on mintpal.

Good job.  I see a very attractive community.
But even if there are 1000 votes per day,  there is still a long way to go.
You need 3 months to gain enough votes on  the top of mintpal.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC

+1
Activity: 185

@oker

Try writing your own posts rather than just cutting and pasting mine. Maybe one of the other things the dev mentioned he looks for is if someone like you is just cutting and pasting other people's posts to get up to the required 50. You just copied a post I made 3 days ago!

Activity: 63
ZHIANG XANG
Just add my 5 votes.
4522 votes on mintpal.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hey guys,
i have an idea for multipool donators
how about this if you ask someone trustworthy like Equate to deposit all donations and when the time came up, he transfers the whole amount to anyone who has made the multipool
of course if it is not too much trouble for him
plus, count me in for 5k

that can be done , but at now we are only pledging the coins , when we have a multipool ready then i can collect the donations from everyone. But if you don't want me to collect donation , then we can also ask Dev to collect all the donations , whatever the community agrees on , since its Community coin Smiley
Jump to: