Author

Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon - page 539. (Read 523781 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 100
I'm posting every hour that I can but work and other stuff gets in the way a lot of the time. The weekend is a better time for me, and I expect other members of the community. The voting rate will probably increase then because more people will have more time to spare.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hello to all 4517 will vote on mintpal continue to vote.

It would suggest much faster if everyone vote several times a day.

COMM is a very nice helping the currency to become number 1 Cool
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
with all the pos building  on the coins that havent been distributed yet wouldnt that be good for alot of these things we make pledge for? that many coins will build alot more in another 7 days we wait. i am strong support of this coin but there are alot of questions about things i still havent seen answered. also as far as votes i rally everybody and we were getting like 2000 -2500 a day and people complain dont post here etc so kinda took fun out of that for some i think. but i am still doing my votes when i can Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hey guys,
i have an idea for multipool donators
how about this if you ask someone trustworthy like Equate to deposit all donations and when the time came up, he transfers the whole amount to anyone who has made the multipool
of course if it is not too much trouble for him
plus, count me in for 5k
since it is PoS, it is better in our wallet until the time come (... well  Smiley )
as i see the list and of course you can see it as well, the max amount for each user is only 10k
i think you can close your eyes on interests provided by 10k
btw, it's just a suggestion
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
COMM looks interesting. I like the distribution model. Seems like the team has covered their bases!

COMM FTW!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hey guys,
how about this if you ask someone trustworthy like Equate to deposit all donations and when the time came up, he transfers the whole amount to anyone who has made the multipool
plus, count me in for 5k
since it is PoS, it is better in our wallet until the time come (... well  Smiley )
good point bud
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Hey guys,
plus, count me in for 5k
Activity: 686
To call this a scam money had to be involved in the first place. There wasn't any, so don't come and scream scam.

I personally had no problems receiving my stake. I applied and got it less than 48 hours later.
I directly pointed to some quality posts I made though and think I had the application flawless.

Given how many different places there are to apply it is no wonder the dev takes some time to go through all of them.
And blacklists.... well. Not nice but I'm sure there is a reason. Maybe it is really that... bad luck.

Imagine he goes through recent posts and just sees a bunch of ****. Could have been me. If I hadn't pointed out some good ones I made there would have been the small chance he just wades through some bull**** I produced. It's not much, but it is there.

Who said its a scam?

I said where is the list? show the 1000 stakers on a list before he try to get voted on mintpal.

Oh and sherlock there's no money involved? When it hits an exchange, your exchanging the coin vs what? right.. no money involved.

Aniway still waiting to see the list see how serious he was.
I don't think a list of the stakeholder is a good idea. It is private matter. For any other coin, you don't ask to know the name of everyone having a wallet (why it should be different here ? ) if they want to tell you, they will tell you and that's it. Also you will be able to see that from the address explorer.
i think he wants to confirm that coin is thoroughly distributed. after all it wont be good if the dev has 100mil comm saved on his pocket
Activity: 350
Hey guys,
plus, count me in for 5k
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
To call this a scam money had to be involved in the first place. There wasn't any, so don't come and scream scam.

I personally had no problems receiving my stake. I applied and got it less than 48 hours later.
I directly pointed to some quality posts I made though and think I had the application flawless.

Given how many different places there are to apply it is no wonder the dev takes some time to go through all of them.
And blacklists.... well. Not nice but I'm sure there is a reason. Maybe it is really that... bad luck.

Imagine he goes through recent posts and just sees a bunch of ****. Could have been me. If I hadn't pointed out some good ones I made there would have been the small chance he just wades through some bull**** I produced. It's not much, but it is there.

Who said its a scam?

I said where is the list? show the 1000 stakers on a list before he try to get voted on mintpal.

Oh and sherlock there's no money involved? When it hits an exchange, your exchanging the coin vs what? right.. no money involved.

Aniway still waiting to see the list see how serious he was.
I don't think a list of the stakeholder is a good idea. It is private matter. For any other coin, you don't ask to know the name of everyone having a wallet (why it should be different here ? ) if they want to tell you, they will tell you and that's it. Also you will be able to see that from the address explorer.
Activity: 196
I'll add 20k towards the multipool.
Activity: 840
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

Great news, we are 30 now. Slowly the community comes together.

Donation for community coin multipool creation:

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 20k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k
XCASH - 5k
illiki23 - 10k
celebreze32 - 10k
lumeire - 10k
Secondleo - 10k

As usual ignore the trolls.

P.S. For now we are only pledging to donate. Does someone know a dev which would be able to execute the multipool for CommunityCoin?

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

Great progress. Anybody else?

Mintpal vote update: 4492 and counting. 

We are continuing to vote for mintpal not because we want to dump the coins,  but to raise the value of our coins by adding a reputable and well known exchange to our services.

Keep up the good work dev and keep us updated on whatever happens.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
We are 25 now.

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k

P.S. For now we are only pledging to donate. Does someone know a dev which would be able to execute the multipool for CommunityCoin?

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

Good progress. Anybody else?

Mintpal vote update: 4447 and counting.

We are continuing to vote for mintpal not because we want to dump the coins,  but to raise the value of our coins by adding a reputable and well known exchange to our services.

Count me in for another 10k.

Let's get the distribution rolling guys, tweet, share, or anything.

And another 10K pledged from me

I'll add another 10K to my pledge too.
We are 25 now.

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k

We are continuing to vote for mintpal not because we want to dump the coins,  but to raise the value of our coins by adding a reputable and well known exchange to our services.

And another 10K pledged from me

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
We are 25 now.

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
1) somebody warn block explorer to the latest updated 1.3 COMM version
2) delivery completed  for up to now, only 2 waiting i asked them by pm to verify if they really applied.

So we have still in need about 50 people and we will reach 480 when we get 480 or so i accept manual appeal process for those who believes should get comm. And complete 500. Hope we reach it in 7 days or less. Please keep thread active so new people can drop.

then we will process those who get before 1 m, who accepted abiding the rules, with extra 1 m. (as community majority voted so)

It's great.   there is still 50 stakes left for stage 1 application.  
There comes the plan:
1. try to reach 480 stakes within one week;
2. try to allow 20 rejected applacants for appealing their stakes;
3. reach 500 stakes and start second round.

It's clean enough.  I think the dev is not lack of communication with community, but we need read the meaning from what he wrote.
Activity: 770
We are 25 now.

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k

We are continuing to vote for mintpal not because we want to dump the coins,  but to raise the value of our coins by adding a reputable and well known exchange to our services.

I pledge 10K and I will be continuing to vote for mintpal all weekend

keep voting friends , we need good support.
Activity: 327
1) somebody warn block explorer to the latest updated 1.3 COMM version
2) delivery completed  for up to now, only 2 waiting i asked them by pm to verify if they really applied.

So we have still in need about 50 people and we will reach 480 when we get 480 or so i accept manual appeal process for those who believes should get comm. And complete 500. Hope we reach it in 7 days or less. Please keep thread active so new people can drop.

then we will process those who get before 1 m, who accepted abiding the rules, with extra 1 m. (as community majority voted so)

Hi, dev,

I got your pm several days ago. and i replied you and confirmed it's me to apply.

But it seems i still got rejected.  How can I do? 

Best,
Activity: 296
We are 25 now.

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k

I pledge 10K and I will be continuing to vote for mintpal all weekend
Jump to: