Author

Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon - page 537. (Read 523781 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I have voted for adding COMM to their vote list (Bter)... even I haven't receive any.
Good luck with your plans dev. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6187340
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Hello Everyone,

In respect to the COMM multipool, I would like to confirm what everybody is expecting of it.

As I understood, people have mining equipment and would like to use it at a multipool (which mines the "most profitable" coin and exchange it automatically to BTC) and then use this BTC to buy more COMM and share proportionally among the BTC gained. Is it correct?

Someone has pointed me this link to faircoin multipool (which actually uses wafflepool under the hood) http://fair-coin.info/multipool . If I'm not wrong, everything there is automated but the last part (buying the COMM from the exchange). Would that be what is everybody expecting?

Thanks,

Adriano

exactly.
i will point all my hashes to COMM multipool when it comes out. Cool

btw the last part can be done automated with exchange sites API.however some of them dont offer it.
staff
Activity: 1286
Merit: 1085
Hello Everyone,

In respect to the COMM multipool, I would like to confirm what everybody is expecting of it.

As I understood, people have mining equipment and would like to use it at a multipool (which mines the "most profitable" coin and exchange it automatically to BTC) and then use this BTC to buy more COMM and share proportionally among the BTC gained. Is it correct?

Someone has pointed me this link to faircoin multipool (which actually uses wafflepool under the hood) http://fair-coin.info/multipool . If I'm not wrong, everything there is automated but the last part (buying the COMM from the exchange). Would that be what is everybody expecting?

Thanks,

Adriano
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I don't think a list of the stakeholder is a good idea. It is private matter. For any other coin, you don't ask to know the name of everyone having a wallet (why it should be different here ? ) if they want to tell you, they will tell you and that's it. Also you will be able to see that from the address explorer.

Are you fuckin kidding me?

People want to keep private about what? If you applied your willing to contirbute to this community which mean you are going to post here therefor you are not in a private group.

the dev said he sent out 991 M already since he said only 9 stakers left to add, so how the fuck do you know how much coins he kept?

If dev isnt a scammer then show up the list of users.

I'm pretty sure the dev did not say that at all!

If you read the OP, it was changed to 500.

And are you skipping the devs posts?...

So we have still in need about 50 people and we will reach 480 when we get 480 or so i accept manual appeal process for those who believes should get comm. And complete 500. Hope we reach it in 7 days or less. Please keep thread active so new people can drop.

then we will process those who get before 1 m, who accepted abiding the rules, with extra 1 m. (as community majority voted so)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
really amazing work here.
i would buy some COMM when it hits a bigger exchange site
Activity: 185

voted in mintpal
as to bter:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6186992
but it seams bter don't maintain the thread.

I just voted on bter and like you I was wondering if bter maintains the thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6186587

After looking I could not find any other way to request they list COMM besides directly sending them a pm.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
I've been holding coins for a few days but it hasn't generated any PoS blocks for me so far. What should I do? Also my wallet isn't encrypted.

have you updated to latest wallet . I was getting PoS shares earlier but stopped after new bug fixed client. So i updated and now again i am mining PoS blocks Wink

Yes I just updated my wallet. Still nothing. Undecided

Have you been sending coins from the wallet?

No I haven't sent any coins from my wallet. I have got just one transaction and that was when I received my stake of 1 million coins.
Activity: 196
I've been holding coins for a few days but it hasn't generated any PoS blocks for me so far. What should I do? Also my wallet isn't encrypted.

have you updated to latest wallet . I was getting PoS shares earlier but stopped after new bug fixed client. So i updated and now again i am mining PoS blocks Wink

Have you been sending coins from the wallet?
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Guys it's not just "to vote" i ask from you, it's showing some support the comm so we all win. This support sometimes vote sometimes a post sometimes new idea or anything useful the community so we can rise in the  coin forest over other coins and benefit more from the sunshine. Some people made block explorer, some did mac wallet, some asked cryptsy to add, some asked bter, some collecting multipool donation this is very ok, and welcome, see? It's already happening.

I totally agree! This is how a true community is working!
Activity: 90
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5979732

Dev,Do you remember me.

Before the old thread locked,I was waiting for my stake about one week!!!

Can you see my determination now?Huh?

I really really want to join this big community.

Let me in,plz.

Thank you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The new wallet is detected as a virus by bitdefender total security. It deletes the file Huh
Activity: 68

I mined 600 COMM today. Smiley
voted in mintpal
as to bter:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6186992
but it seams bter don't maintain the thread.
Activity: 98
I think give some BTC to mintpal Is better than Click vote
Bitcoin to the moon!

Activity: 98
Me too
But I was four days ...
Early ago
I have not time to do anything
When i Open the wallet...
Activity: 126
COMM
Guys it's not just "to vote" i ask from you, it's showing some support the comm so we all win. This support sometimes vote sometimes a post sometimes new idea or anything useful the community so we can rise in the  coin forest over other coins and benefit more from the sunshine. Some people made block explorer, some did mac wallet, some asked cryptsy to add, some asked bter, some collecting multipool donation this is very ok, and welcome, see? It's already happening.

Saw enough positive energy from the dev and also the whole community which makes me be excited.
i'd like to be one of you, but still not qualified.

agreed with the dev with 100%,
every community member should have his value on this community coin, not only voting but also anything valuable to the coin.

you look ok to me only missing 8 posts... just complete it 50 and re apply.
Activity: 202
I feel like the distribution plan was planned out carefully. I thought about applying yesterday but then realized I couldn't just say "interested" or downloading/posting my address to get in. To me that adds a sense of security knowing a bunch of noobs or fake accounts aren't populating the holders and to an investor that's pretty important.

I wish we had a "shitcoin" filter on the alt section.
Activity: 75

Saw enough positive energy from the dev and also the whole community which makes me be excited.
i'd like to be one of you, but still not qualified.

agreed with the dev with 100%,
every community member should have his value on this community coin, not only voting but also anything valuable to the coin.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bitcoin to the moon!
Jump to: