Author

Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon - page 541. (Read 523781 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Another day passes by and there is no response from the dev on any of the concerns raised by the community here.

The only responses from the dev yesterday are a thank you for another exchange listing effort, and a blacklist threat (to stop people from questioning the dev), https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/communitycoin-300952
when so many questions were asked  by the members.He don't seem to care about the community at all.

As a community member, I am urging everyone to stop promoting/voting for this coin,
until we get some answers from the dev. I am not asking to stop completely, but wait before we see its a genuine coin with genuine intentions.

The dev is still holding ~600 million of this coin, and imagine what happens if he disappear suddenly.
All the members, who is is supporting now will be sucking their thumbs instead.
This has happened with lot of other coins in the recent past and I don't want to see yet another scam here.

I am beginning to feel like the dev is using the community to make this coin listed in exchanges with public votes, so that he can dump and run.

There is only 1 developer for this coin so far, who is holding majority of the coin, which makes it easier for him to just disappear one day.

Lets get the distribution finished first, and then if everyone is happy with it, lets carry on with the further promotion of this coin.
Lets  not become part of another scam coin and feel ashamed of ourselves in the future.

I do think community coin dev is not a scammer
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
May I join the Community?
I have modified my profile and add the wallet address to my signature.
Then I have posted the Ecoiner.org thread.
Also I have applied the form.

I wish the COMM could grow up better and faster.

Good luck to everyone!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Another day passes by and there is no response from the dev on any of the concerns raised by the community here.

The only responses from the dev yesterday are a thank you for another exchange listing effort, and a blacklist threat (to stop people from questioning the dev), https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/communitycoin-300952
when so many questions were asked  by the members.He don't seem to care about the community at all.

As a community member, I am urging everyone to stop promoting/voting for this coin,
until we get some answers from the dev. I am not asking to stop completely, but wait before we see its a genuine coin with genuine intentions.

The dev is still holding ~600 million of this coin, and imagine what happens if he disappear suddenly.
All the members, who is is supporting now will be sucking their thumbs instead.
This has happened with lot of other coins in the recent past and I don't want to see yet another scam here.

I am beginning to feel like the dev is using the community to make this coin listed in exchanges with public votes, so that he can dump and run.

There is only 1 developer for this coin so far, who is holding majority of the coin, which makes it easier for him to just disappear one day.

Lets get the distribution finished first, and then if everyone is happy with it, lets carry on with the further promotion of this coin.
Lets  not become part of another scam coin and feel ashamed of ourselves in the future.
Activity: 107
MyCoin is faster than COMM on mintpal.
So we need to keep voting!
Come on!
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Activity: 92
4349-4354 total:105  |   4392-4397 total:110  |  4427-4432  total:115   |   4452-4457  total:120   |  4472-4477  total:125
4497-4502 total:130  |   4571-4576 total:135  |  4589-4594  total:140   |   4630-4635  total:145   |  4684-4689  total:150
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
May be the last vote for the COMM,I hope that your community has become increasingly powerful.
 Smiley
thanks for all your votes and for being active here. i saw effort you made and dont understand why you didnt get your stake yet.  Angry

Well, sometimes we can't get what we want. but as long as we tried our best, there is nothing to regret.
Even if you can't be early adopter, you can purchase at early stage if you believe in it.
Activity: 686
May be the last vote for the COMM,I hope that your community has become increasingly powerful.
 Smiley
are you dying
I think you are something wrong with the brain, see a doctor
you said maybe its your last vote for comm Huh
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
 Smiley
thanks for all your votes and for being active here. i saw effort you made and dont understand why you didnt get your stake yet.  Angry
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
 Smiley
are you dying
I think you are something wrong with the brain, see a doctor
 Smiley
are you dying
Activity: 126
Do not want to wait forever, I have my own life
 Smiley
zx
Activity: 84

The dev has already noticed your contributions and you are now fully entitled for the second round of distribution.
You have proven to be a very active member, who would be very valuable for the future of this coin.

Now, Will you please stop spamming this thread or create a new thread if you cant stop yourself from posting this information.

If you keep spamming again, its against the spirit of the community, as many of the members have already annoyed with this,
and your name will be moved to the black list very soon  Shocked
Are you the dev?How do you know the dev has noticed my contribution and I m entitled?
a. I have said "300 votes" in ecoiner.org even if I wont get 1M comm. That's my contribution to the Comm. Now I just keep my words.
b. I think this will inspire other people to join in the voting.
c. OK, I will keep updating in this post and post the information every 50 votes
-----------------------------------------------------------
3912-3917  total:50    |    3956-3961    total:55   |    3982-3987    total:60  |  4013-4018 total:65  | 4072-4077 total:70
4102-4107  total:75    |    4122-4127    total:80   |    4214-4220    total:85  |  4240-4245 total:90  | 4275-4280 total:95
4304-4309  total:100

100 votes! Smiley
haha not me. i dont mind you bumping the thread to first page. make some noise for community  Smiley

come on, baby...

The dev has already noticed your contributions and you are now fully entitled for the second round of distribution.
You have proven to be a very active member, who would be very valuable for the future of this coin.

Now, Will you please stop spamming this thread or create a new thread if you cant stop yourself from posting this information.

If you keep spamming again, its against the spirit of the community, as many of the members have already annoyed with this,
Are you the dev?How do you know the dev has noticed my contribution and I m entitled?
a. I have said "300 votes" in ecoiner.org even if I wont get 1M comm. That's my contribution to the Comm. Now I just keep my words.
c. OK, I will keep updating in this post and post the information every 50 votes
3912-3917  total:50    |    3956-3961    total:55   |    3982-3987    total:60  |  4013-4018 total:65  | 4072-4077 total:70
4102-4107  total:75    |    4122-4127    total:80   |    4214-4220    total:85  |  4240-4245 total:90  | 4275-4280 total:95

100 votes! Smiley
haha not me. i dont mind you bumping the thread to first page. make some noise for community  Smiley
Activity: 756
We continue to vote! Has the time to go to MINT to vote!
Activity: 92

100 votes! Smiley
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
Just to remind everyone vote constantly every hour on Mintpal until we reach the top. Current vote #4270.  Smiley

Why even hurry on voting, when your dev hasnt even published the public list?

The dev said only 75 stake left, but he first said after reaching the 500 stake holders he'll post a list.

where is the list? this is a big dump on the making the dev is keeping at least 100 Mil for his self and no1 is asking a damn thing because they think their 1 M coin are going to be worth something. Without transparency  its useless , i didnt receive my stake but i dont care much i just want to see the list.

We're not on a hurry we just want to secure a good spot on Mintpal. And about the list I'm sure it will be publicly available once the distribution is over.

If you didn't received your stake there might be a good reason for it. Why not just contribute to the community instead of attacking COMM? Just put your COMM wallet on your signature and I'm sure there's a lot of good-hearted community members that will donate some coins to you if they sees your effort to help out.
Activity: 166
Just to remind everyone vote constantly every hour on Mintpal until we reach the top. Current vote #4270.  Smiley

Why even hurry on voting, when your dev hasnt even published the public list?

The dev said only 75 stake left, but he first said after reaching the 500 stake holders he'll post a list.

where is the list? this is a big dump on the making the dev is keeping at least 100 Mil for his self and no1 is asking a damn thing because they think their 1 M coin are going to be worth something. Without transparency  its useless , i didnt receive my stake but i dont care much i just want to see the list.

+1 totally agree...bring out the list /100Mil is 10% of total no. coins, what a smart guy...dev you should be transparent and we will support this coin with or without stakes. 
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
Just to remind everyone vote constantly every hour on Mintpal until we reach the top. Current vote #4270.  Smiley
Jump to: