Author

Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon - page 546. (Read 523781 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Just recieved my stake!

Thank you dear dev, I will start to promote this/our coin wherever I can!

Go ahead with Voting in Mintpal....never stop ..All COMM Do not Dump your share as low as in bittrex.com
Activity: 382
Just recieved my stake!

Thank you dear dev, I will start to promote this/our coin wherever I can!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Here is my prediction of dev's response later today for all your recent questions.

"Delivery is still happening... 15 more applications left.
Betrayals will be put into blacklist.
go mintpal vote."

Grin

and you guys still keep asking questions.
Don't you see the dev is busy with the distribution?
Go, read the source code and figure it out.
Activity: 840
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

I had a wrong number, we are 15 now.

Donation for community coin multipool creation:

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k

P.S. For now we are only pledging to donate.

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

Good progress. Anybody else?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
http://www.coinexplorers.com/chain/CommunityCoin
can somebody tell him to change logo in the block explorer.

find the file as the link http://www.coinexplorers.com/static/logo32.png in your vps , get ready for your own logo file that should be png(named logo32.png too) ,then replaced the logo32.png .
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
from 3932 to 3938 6 more helpful to the community and waiting for my coins
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
why can someone receive the stake? why can someone not receive the stake??

can someone say the rules about stake?

thanks.

Grin

from the OP:
Who is eligible to get free coins?

In order to ensure the quality of people in the community, we set the following minimum rules:

Rule 1: Only Bitcointalk account created before March 20, 2014 will be qualified
Rule 2: Only accounts with enough contribution (min. 50+ quality posts)
Rule 3: A promise to deserve groups actions and take active role in targets given such as voting, posting, pushing it hard survival of a crypto.
Rule 4: Any post of wallet address in the thread will result in disqualifications (Bitcointalk rules does not allow it) Use profile fields!
Rule 5: We have right to reject any suspected ones which will not contribute or bad manners or simple bad luck due to technical errors. 

Firstly, thanks for your answer.

Secondly, I am sorroy I can not say clearly.

My question is:
"why can someone receive the interest? why can someone not receive the interest??

can someone say the rules about interest?"

yes, 利息
sorry, I read a bit too fast your message...
Activity: 666
voted 3922-3927. ~100 votes for the last 3 days.
Activity: 182

thanks.

Grin

from the OP:

In order to ensure the quality of people in the community, we set the following minimum rules:

Rule 1: Only Bitcointalk account created before March 20, 2014 will be qualified
Rule 3: A promise to deserve groups actions and take active role in targets given such as voting, posting, pushing it hard survival of a crypto.
Rule 4: Any post of wallet address in the thread will result in disqualifications (Bitcointalk rules does not allow it) Use profile fields!
Rule 5: We have right to reject any suspected ones which will not contribute or bad manners or simple bad luck due to technical errors.  

Firstly, thanks for your answer.

Secondly, I am sorroy I can not say clearly.

My question is:
"why can someone receive the interest? why can someone not receive the interest??

can someone say the rules about interest?"

yes, 利息
legendary

thanks.

Grin

from the OP:

Activity: 916
A few simple reminders for everyone, if you have a facebook account and still have not like CommunityCoin facebook page like it and share it on your wall we only have 139 likes at the moment. We also have a subreddit with only 11 readers, make an account if you don't have it's easy then subscribed. After that you can also submit an interesting topic about COMM where everyone can comment some suggestions and ideas.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Communitycoin/618494781563683

http://www.reddit.com/r/communitycoin/

These social media platforms will promote awareness and interest in the whole crypto community and will eventually help increase the value of COMM. Kindly give your support! Smiley

thanks.

Grin

Activity: 92

The dev has already noticed your contributions and you are now fully entitled for the second round of distribution.
You have proven to be a very active member, who would be very valuable for the future of this coin.

Now, Will you please stop spamming this thread or create a new thread if you cant stop yourself from posting this information.

If you keep spamming again, its against the spirit of the community, as many of the members have already annoyed with this,
and your name will be moved to the black list very soon  Shocked
Are you the dev?How do you know the dev has noticed my contribution and I m entitled?
a. I have said "300 votes" in ecoiner.org even if I wont get 1M comm. That's my contribution to the Comm. Now I just keep my words.
b. I think this will inspire other people to join in the voting.
c. OK, I will keep updating in this post and post the information every 50 votes
-----------------------------------------------------------
3912-3917  total:50    |    3956-3961    total:55   |    3982-3987    total:60  |  4013-4018 total:65  | 4072-4077 total:70
4102-4107  total:75    |    4122-4127    total:80   |    4214-4220    total:85  |  4240-4245 total:90  | 4275-4280 total:95
4304-4309  total:100
legendary
"
Just vote on Mintpal.
It looks a great coin.
And I love it.
The fair way to distribute and the green spirit make the coin huge potential.
I want to join in this great project.
I hope I can do something for it.
COMEON! COMM!
"

This is what I want to say. Roll Eyes

maybe I'm too late   Cry
Not late.
but you maybe do not fit the rules.

unlucky..........     Angry
YOu are not unlucky you just doesn't comply with at least 3 rules:
Being registered here before the 20th of March
Having posted more than 50 messages (of which some contains more than a line of meaningful content)
You have 6 posts and are registered since the 26th... (and have a total of 6 words and two smileys in your 2 last posts...)
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Dear Dev (Communitycoin),

Could you please address the issue of minting? It seems like everyone has their own explanation.

1a. Everyone calls it 'interest'.
2a. Some believe that you don't need to keep your wallet open, as long as it is unlocked.
3a. Others think that you will receive about the same amount every single day.
4a. And others again think that if you have a larger stake that you will automatically gain every time more 'interest'.

1b. I think that the use of the term interest injustified is, because you're actually keeping your wallet open (using your pc and some power) to verify transactions and keep the network secure. I prefer to call it a 'REWARD'.
2b. I don't believe this because why would you get rewarded by keeping your wallet closed?
3b. This also is untrue, because it depends on the amount of people who keeps their wallet open and how big their stake is.
4b. Again I think that you will only have MORE CHANCE to mint and NOT that you will automatically get GREATER rewards every time, because it totally depends on the fees accumulated in a certain block. This means that someone with a smaller stake may find a block with larger fees that somone with a bigger stake.

Can the dev of someone from the dev team please provide us with more info and is the way I understand it right or wrong? This is how I used to know how it works with Nxt. It is important to know how the coin works otherwise it is harder to promote is everyone comes with different explanations.

Thanks,
Samy

How many comm did you get for running ur wallet for ongoing 12 H
Activity: 73
"
Just vote on Mintpal.
It looks a great coin.
And I love it.
COMEON! COMM!
"

maybe I'm too late   Cry
Not late.
but you maybe do not fit the rules.

unlucky..........     Angry
Come on , ah, look forward to you quickly get some good practical application.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Dear Dev (Communitycoin),

Could you please address the issue of minting? It seems like everyone has their own explanation.

1a. Everyone calls it 'interest'.
2a. Some believe that you don't need to keep your wallet open, as long as it is unlocked.
3a. Others think that you will receive about the same amount every single day.
4a. And others again think that if you have a larger stake that you will automatically gain every time more 'interest'.

1b. I think that the use of the term interest injustified is, because you're actually keeping your wallet open (using your pc and some power) to verify transactions and keep the network secure. I prefer to call it a 'REWARD'.
2b. I don't believe this because why would you get rewarded by keeping your wallet closed?
3b. This also is untrue, because it depends on the amount of people who keeps their wallet open and how big their stake is.
4b. Again I think that you will only have MORE CHANCE to mint and NOT that you will automatically get GREATER rewards every time, because it totally depends on the fees accumulated in a certain block. This means that someone with a smaller stake may find a block with larger fees that somone with a bigger stake.

Can the dev of someone from the dev team please provide us with more info and is the way I understand it right or wrong? This is how I used to know how it works with Nxt. It is important to know how the coin works otherwise it is harder to promote is everyone comes with different explanations.

Thanks,
Samy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
[\quote]
 Grin
[\quote]
"
Just vote on Mintpal.
It looks a great coin.
And I love it.
COMEON! COMM!
"

Yes, that's what I want to say.  That's the voice in my heart.
I want to contribute to this great community.
Activity: 770
"
Just vote on Mintpal.
It looks a great coin.
And I love it.
COMEON! COMM!
"

be active with supporting the coin , 2nd round of coin distribution will start soon
Jump to: