Author

Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon - page 543. (Read 523781 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I come back to the community finally.

One week ago, I was trying to spread our COMM to more people.
I posted advertise on several thread, nxt, bc, nem. Hope it can attract some attention.
And then......... I got banned for a week due to spam.   Angry Angry Angry Angry

Never do this kind of stupid thing from now on.   Angry Angry Angry

And what positive can I do for the community now, besides voting on mintpal ? Huh
make video about the coin
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
I come back to the community finally.

One week ago, I was trying to spread our COMM to more people.
I posted advertise on several thread, nxt, bc, nem. Hope it can attract some attention.
And then......... I got banned for a week due to spam.   Angry Angry Angry Angry

Never do this kind of stupid thing from now on.   Angry Angry Angry

And what positive can I do for the community now, besides voting on mintpal ? Huh
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
Don't feed the trolls , enough trolling on this thread . Let's post only constructive ideas about coin's future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi, dev

The idea of communitycoin is great ,fair for all supporter.

I believe this coin has lots of potential if properly supported by good community.

Looking forward to help it grow.

I just post my wallet on ecoiner.com and submit my apply.

I will do my best to support the great coin.
Activity: 840
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
We are 25 now.

Donation for community coin multipool creation:

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k

P.S. For now we are only pledging to donate. Does someone know a dev which would be able to execute the multipool for CommunityCoin?

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

Good progress. Anybody else?

Mintpal vote update: 4107 and counting.
Activity: 686
We are 20 now.

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k

P.S. For now we are only pledging to donate.

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

Mintpal vote update: 4067 and counting.
+10k. Address please.
also, don't forget to vote @mintpal! 4117 now
+5k here. i didnt forget
Activity: 666
We are 20 now.

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k

+10k. Address please.
also, don't forget to vote @mintpal! 4117 now
ple
Activity: 213
Apparently voting on Mintpal is a bad thing to do? I'm confused as to the reasoning on this. I should not vote? Huh?

Voting at Mintpal is good.
Activity: 126
What's going on with allcrypt?
"Peer's Certificate has been revoked."

Is the only working exchange?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Activity: 144
It's not my problem. It's the bastard dev's.

Welcome to my Ignore List!    Grin

Well done. You are in your master's whitelist. You will be rewarded surely another stake in the 2nd round.
obedient doggy.

Look HTC123, i was frustrated aswell. But acting like that won't do anything, it will only make things worse.

Send a pm to communitycoin, if he finds the time he will answer.
Altho it would surprise me if he would give his time after you have been spamming the thread.

BTW to ignore:

under the trust link of the person you want to ignore there is an ignore button.

I've sent him a PM and been very polite in this thread, plus contributing where I can (voting on Mintpal).

I fit all the requirements also.

Not really sure why I've been rejected, so for this coin to be labeled "fair" seems strange to me when there is zero transparency when it comes to the initial stakes and applications.

BTW, I applied on April 3rd, one day after the initial release. Wouldn't you want someone who is actively reading the thread and participating to be part of your coin?

Oh well. Maybe the Dev will read my PM or read this thread, but it's incredibly frustrating to have no idea what is happening behind the scenes and makes it very hard to support a coin that has no transparency. Obviously going to spread this frustration via word of mouth to any other miners I know and most likely dissuade them from supporting the coin.
Activity: 168
friendly reminder,
Dumping comm and encourage others to do so (at delivery stage)  and asking people to use exchanges (so kill community spirit) it or using more than one account to request comm or attacking the comm coin is not helping anyone. That's why we have blacklist and group discipline. As a dev i am part of this group and just abiding these simple rules.

Dear dev,

a quick question:
I wanna apply and read OP and find now I can only post my wallet in two website: ecoiner and facebook, is it right?
But in the apply form: http://communitycoin.info/apply/
There are three :
"Enter Ecoiner or CR or FB link includes your wallet & bitcointalk username (Very important step)

sample: http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/1360-ann-communitycoin-comm-fair-free-distribution-pure-pos-premine-post6680.html#post6680   
sample: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/9028-communitycoin-comm-information/?p=75526   
sample: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=621588301254331&id=618494781563683&comment_id=54230301&offset=0&total_comments=51
"

Now I can't use CR, is it right?

Activity: 168
friendly reminder,
Dumping comm and encourage others to do so (at delivery stage)  and asking people to use exchanges (so kill community spirit) it or using more than one account to request comm or attacking the comm coin is not helping anyone. That's why we have blacklist and group discipline. As a dev i am part of this group and just abiding these simple rules.

It's great you give a good response to the community.
Someone is happy, someone is sad.
But I think if you give a good response and have a good communication with the community, any problem can be solved well.

I am glad that the coin goes in its way. 
I wanna apply a stake for me.
I wanna promote the great coin with the whole community.
Let's make COMM be a real valuable coin.
Activity: 126
COMM
friendly reminder,

staff
Activity: 1286
Merit: 1085
I have to test how is it with some load, so it is in testmode yet...

You guys can try the faucet but no coins will be sent for a (hopefully short) while. If no major bug were found I can send the coins for the requests made during testmode, but there is no guarantee at all until the next announce.

The address for donations is alright though and donations made to it will be used for the faucet as long as it lasts. If anyone want to donate/tip me, please send it to my address instead (it is in my profile).  

http://community.bitcoinland.org/

Any comment or thought is welcome.

Adriano
faucet looks great!!!!   sent you a tip and let me know when faucet is running and i will send more to it. thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: 4/10/2014 23:29
To: comm faucet maker
Debit: -5000.00 COMM
Transaction fee: -0.01 COMM
Net amount: -5000.01 COMM
Transaction ID: 695559d7ace90ed729505e9e343fe254210d1bc5a4e60af845dcfc2a7e65ba06

Call me stupid or whatever, but I did say 100,000 COMM to get the faucet up and running. Might as well be consistent...

Date: 11/04/2014 14:34
To: http://community.bitcoinland.org/ <--- Donation address here!
Debit: -100000.00 COMM
Transaction fee: -0.02 COMM
Net amount: -100000.02 COMM
Transaction ID: e3c8578f81217cfb5272ca383ea63ca5af23ce6a97ca5625825e3c5456a99d10

Thanks for both the tip and donation. I have set the faucet to allow one request per hour due to your donation (it was one per 24 hours before). The amount is still random between 1 and 5 COMM but I will probably change it as soon as I figure out the demand for it.

Now it would be good to advertise it in the OP so the newbies who didn't get a share will have an option to receive some coins.

Regards,

Adriano
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I am sorry to say this, but if you look at all the past messages, the
dev seems only interested in getting this coin to an exchange like mintpal with our votes and
then possibly dump all his shares+stakes.(plus bounty stakes if you entrust it with the dev.)

Now hold on a moment. The only positive comment from the dev on exchanges was to ask people to vote for COMM on Mintpal. As you can see, it's been a great rally for the Community since. I remember the dev scolding us at least once about jumping the gun with respect to exchange listings.

I remember that because I had a hand in getting COMM listed an AllCrypt and I wound up getting some flak for doing so. Not from the dev, but from other members of the Community. So I'd be the kind to remember the dev telling us to go slow re. exchange listings.
ple
Activity: 213
We are 20 now.

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k

Add me for 10k.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Is this possible to ban that user from the thread ? This is just getting boring.

Can't have a Community without the local hater...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Jump to: