Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts - page 14. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
How are you going to attract the first participants of your application? In addition to the PR campaign you plan on bonuses for first users?
I'm interested in that, too. We need to create maximum audience coverage. As many people as possible should know about the project.
Interest consumers would help the project receive the first business of the company that will you to expand application category. It would be a good beginning work.
I agree with you. It is to get a large number of users of the product and need a good PR campaign. I am already talking about the stage after the product launch.

That is the most important part nowadays and it has been for quite a while.Rolling out the product and service is not the hard part anymore or having an idea.Everyone does it these days and has an idea, but getting people to use your product or service is the part where 90% of projects fail.

This has also to do with the fact that 90% of the services developed are just not needed.

That is also one of the sad truths, most projects simply don't bring anything that is needed to the table and then when people ask do you have a competition I die inside Cheesy It simply doesn't matter if you have a competitors if you are not competetive either...
In any case, if the team brings this project to the end, the demand for such services will be for a long time, which means that the price of the token will grow after the launch of the platform.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
How are you going to attract the first participants of your application? In addition to the PR campaign you plan on bonuses for first users?
I'm interested in that, too. We need to create maximum audience coverage. As many people as possible should know about the project.
Interest consumers would help the project receive the first business of the company that will you to expand application category. It would be a good beginning work.
I agree with you. It is to get a large number of users of the product and need a good PR campaign. I am already talking about the stage after the product launch.

That is the most important part nowadays and it has been for quite a while.Rolling out the product and service is not the hard part anymore or having an idea.Everyone does it these days and has an idea, but getting people to use your product or service is the part where 90% of projects fail.

This has also to do with the fact that 90% of the services developed are just not needed.

That is also one of the sad truths, most projects simply don't bring anything that is needed to the table and then when people ask do you have a competition I die inside Cheesy It simply doesn't matter if you have a competitors if you are not competetive either...
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
How much of the tokens will be reserved for the team?

I would like to also ask if those tokens will be locked and if the will how long?
Yes the tokens are locked. The vesting period for the team is 18 months. So not until 18 months before some parts of the team's tokens are unlocked

Great to hear that, even though I think minimum should be 24 months for any serious project this is also really good and shows that team really believes in the project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
100,000,000 is reserved for the team

What is total supply of the tokens?
Total token supply is 3 billion at the moment but might reduce after the ICO of there is a token burn

You will burn part of team tokens too ,if that happens?

That is the only good way to reduce the token supply.Selling them causes a lot of problems.
Activity: 187
Can newbie accounts participate in the signature campaign?

Yeah I would like to know that too since I like the project and what it brings and would like to support it.

No, I think we can't, we need to get to junior member status first and then some bounties allow you to participate.
Activity: 171
Can newbie accounts participate in the signature campaign?
Activity: 216
What is the amount of tokens that will be sold in private sale?
Activity: 222
Do you have any bounty program atm?
Main link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-contractium-bounty-program-4415387
Other Information regarding other bounties can be found on the dashboards of contractium after registration on the website.

Thank you for the link I also want ot support the project and make some $ while doing it Cheesy Win -win is the best way to go and Contractium will be a win-win Cheesy
Activity: 152
Nice project that will aim to bring is more safety in the sector benefiting business development in more safe environment.What is the minimum need to invest and is there a bonus available?
Activity: 364

Activity: 134
Main link
Other Information regarding other bounties can be found on the dashboards of contractium after registration on the website.
I think we should start by getting rewards in the Bounty campaign. This will be a good investment bonus. We can get upto 25000 CTU tokens.
Activity: 448
Main link
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
Activity: 126
I have read the news on the media channel Contractium. Now I became more understandable concept of this product. I am sure that developers will be able to create smart contracts, with intuitive oversimplification of a complex process.

If you found some nice article about Contractium,please share Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 1

I haven't fully figured out all of your possibilities yet. But now I understand that the Tokenize-App app can help business class users with no technical knowledge or skills to create tokens.
Activity: 182
I see that your telegram group is quite big,do you have Airdrop maybe or some kind of referral system?
Activity: 219
100,000,000 is reserved for the team

What is total supply of the tokens?
Total token supply is 3 billion at the moment but might reduce after the ICO of there is a token burn

You will burn part of team tokens too ,if that happens?
Activity: 476
Activity: 147
Pages:
Jump to: