Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts - page 13. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle
Do you have any plans for live AMA in the future?
Yes we will have that as time unfolds. You can join our reddit community to keep up https://reddit.com/user/contractium

Do we have to go trough Kyc in order to get bounty tokens?
Yes you have to

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Do we have to go trough Kyc in order to get bounty tokens?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I think that using Contractium as the contract fuel for smart contracts can help consumers to apply smart contracts in general more often.  Doing business and interacting with smart contracts is now gaining more urgency.
This is important for consumers. Privacy of information plays a very important role now. Smart contacts help to conclude agreements between partners, observing all rules of censorship, confidentiality and creating a safe environment for cooperation.
Activity: 139
I think that using Contractium as the contract fuel for smart contracts can help consumers to apply smart contracts in general more often.  Doing business and interacting with smart contracts is now gaining more urgency.
Activity: 476
Will there be some sort of bounty program or airdrop? I'd like to start with this. I think it will be most profitable . Wink

https://contractium.io/ctu-token.html

They reserved some portion for this purpose to let people to promote and spread words for this ecosystem. If you are interested to get more details for this program than you should join Telegram channel.

https://t.me/contractium
Thank you for your advice. Now I'll go and ask questions on the bounty program. I would like to start studying the project with this.
Can I find out here which categories are available in the Bounty campaign. I found the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-contractium-bounty-program-4415387
Does it only have an informational nature?
Will there be some sort of bounty program or airdrop? I'd like to start with this. I think it will be most profitable . Wink

They reserved some portion for this purpose to let people to promote and spread words for this ecosystem. If you are interested to get more details for this program than you should join Telegram channel.

Thank you for your advice. Now I'll go and ask questions on the bounty program. I would like to start studying the project with this.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Activity: 138
Tell me please, for all stages of sales the minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH? I saw only the general rules in White paper.
I'm also interested in this information. I want to buy tokens, but I still do not understand how to get an additional discount of 7%. Does this require a certain number of tokens?
Activity: 364
Interesting project. Tell me whether the team will be represented at any conferences? I would like to understand the future.
Activity: 434
Tell me please, for all stages of sales the minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH? I saw only the general rules in White paper.
Activity: 147
Do you have any plans for live AMA in the future?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Can newbie accounts participate in the signature campaign?

Yeah I would like to know that too since I like the project and what it brings and would like to support it.

No, I think we can't, we need to get to junior member status first and then some bounties allow you to participate.

Tehnically it is possible for newbie rank to have signature,but its very small and barely visible,so most bounty campaigns set Jr Member as minimum to join signature campaign.

But still,as newbie you can join Twitter,Facebook,Video part of the bounty campaign,so plenty of ways to participate Smiley
Activity: 139
One on my watch list, I will just read the white paper then i will give my feedback..

Yeah thats godo idea,to check whitepaper,its important to do due diligence.

And they also have onepager for those that want quick overview of the project
Very convenient product review. But still we need to thoroughly explore all the technical possibilities. And they are only in white paper.
Activity: 336
One on my watch list, I will just read the white paper then i will give my feedback..

Well, great. This is where you start to see how attractive this project is. And then make a decision about buying tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
How big is your team, and do you plan to hire more in the future?
Activity: 160

How are you going to attract the first participants of your application? In addition to the PR campaign you plan on bonuses for first users?
I'm interested in that, too. We need to create maximum audience coverage. As many people as possible should know about the project.
Interest consumers would help the project receive the first business of the company that will you to expand application category. It would be a good beginning work.
I agree with you. It is to get a large number of users of the product and need a good PR campaign. I am already talking about the stage after the product launch.

That is the most important part nowadays and it has been for quite a while.Rolling out the product and service is not the hard part anymore or having an idea.Everyone does it these days and has an idea, but getting people to use your product or service is the part where 90% of projects fail.

This has also to do with the fact that 90% of the services developed are just not needed.

That is also one of the sad truths, most projects simply don't bring anything that is needed to the table and then when people ask do you have a competition I die inside Cheesy It simply doesn't matter if you have a competitors if you are not competetive either...
In any case, if the team brings this project to the end, the demand for such services will be for a long time, which means that the price of the token will grow after the launch of the platform.
Those products that have a narrowly targeted development in a certain category of business can be completed successfully. I think the number of users will grow throughout the year to show us the popularity of the platform.
But I think it's still an investment in the long term. You will need to wait until the project becomes popular and only after that you can increase my capital.
Activity: 294
How are you going to attract the first participants of your application? In addition to the PR campaign you plan on bonuses for first users?
I'm interested in that, too. We need to create maximum audience coverage. As many people as possible should know about the project.
Interest consumers would help the project receive the first business of the company that will you to expand application category. It would be a good beginning work.
I agree with you. It is to get a large number of users of the product and need a good PR campaign. I am already talking about the stage after the product launch.

That is the most important part nowadays and it has been for quite a while.Rolling out the product and service is not the hard part anymore or having an idea.Everyone does it these days and has an idea, but getting people to use your product or service is the part where 90% of projects fail.

This has also to do with the fact that 90% of the services developed are just not needed.

That is also one of the sad truths, most projects simply don't bring anything that is needed to the table and then when people ask do you have a competition I die inside Cheesy It simply doesn't matter if you have a competitors if you are not competetive either...
In any case, if the team brings this project to the end, the demand for such services will be for a long time, which means that the price of the token will grow after the launch of the platform.
Those products that have a narrowly targeted development in a certain category of business can be completed successfully. I think the number of users will grow throughout the year to show us the popularity of the platform.
Activity: 266
Please tell me what will be the cost of your services? If I for example want buy tokens for themselves the how many tokens I should d give.
Pages:
Jump to: