Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts - page 16. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
How much of the tokens will be reserved for the team?
Activity: 187
Will we be able to store Contractium on MEW?
Activity: 210
I heard about this project a few days ago, just have looked through the WhitePaper and it looks very reliable. Do you plan to run a Bounty Campaign?

They have bounty campaign,but its on their website,not on the bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 135
What is the forecast of the number of consumers of your application you do on the first year of operation? I would like to understand approximate figures this possibility.
I think at this point they no one can answer this question. Only after the team will  first receive feedback from users of the application, it will be able to do the analysis for the coming year.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
I heard about this project a few days ago, just have looked through the WhitePaper and it looks very reliable. Do you plan to run a Bounty Campaign?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
What is the forecast of the number of consumers of your application you do on the first year of operation? I would like to understand approximate figures this possibility.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
I don't fully understand the conditions of participation in your campaign Airdrop, which is available on the site. Where can I find more detailed descriptions of the conditions of this category of generosity?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Please tell me your applications are ready to work? Or are they only in test mode?
We just released the alpha version of the application. We will update the community as we progress in the product development

Do you have github so we can check the progress?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Wonderful project. Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I'd like to start with them. So I can better understand this project and make a decision about investing.
yes there are ongoing bounties. You can check through our website to get a better glimpse
https://contractium.io

Can you please tell me whats the amount of tokens that are allocated for bounty program(both number and %),and when do you plan to distribute those tokens?

Activity: 476
Please tell me your applications are ready to work? Or are they only in test mode?
We just released the alpha version of the application. We will update the community as we progress in the product development

Sounds great!So its been tested at the moment internally,by the team?
I haven't had time to test the download, but can already see opportunity for anyone wishing to try this application.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contractium
Activity: 163
Can you please tell me how much you aim to raise during ICO?
3000 ETH soft cap and 15000 ETH hard cap

Do you accept only ETH during the sale, or some other currencies too?

I think only ETH will be accepted,with the ratio of 1 ETH=15000 CTU.And plus bonuses of course.

And what about going to exchanges? Do you have any information on this? I'd like to know when I can sell my tokens.
Exchange Listings are presently being negotiated and the team is doing what it can to ensure immediately after ICO, CTU is listed in some top exchanges that cannot be disclosed for now due to regulatory compliance

Its great to hear that you are already working on exchanges,so its ready on time,and of course i understand you cant disclose the name of the exchanges due NDA.
Activity: 219

Sounds great!So its been tested at the moment internally,by the team?
Activity: 139
will there be any dividends for token holders? I would like to understand what advantages for those who will keep tokens for a long time
CTU token which is the contract fuel for the Contractium decentralized application is only but a utility token and would therefore not accrue dividend to its holders.
Does your team use Airdrop campaign after the end of the ICO to stabilize the economy? I think this could be of interest to some participants.
Activity: 476
I think that replacing the traditional system of online rewards and bonuses to use services platform Contractium can be in demand among business companies. But what benefit will have company from participation on your platform for the first group of participants?

Businesses can easily issue out their tokens on top of the Contractium DApp built on the Ethereum blockchain without the hassle of engaging blockchain or solidity programmers which comes with its accompanying costs
Yes, it will be very profitable and everyone will be able to realize their idea. It's really cool. And what will be the cost of such services?
Activity: 44
It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle
Wonderful project. Will there be a bounty program or airdrop? I'd like to start with them. So I can better understand this project and make a decision about investing.
yes there are ongoing bounties. You can check through our website to get a better glimpse
https://contractium.io

What you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case that happens?
It's burned

01 ETH = 15.000 CTU
This is the minimum investment? I did not understand the precise data on how much I can buy the minimum?
Minimum buy is 0.1ETH worth of CTU tokens

Now relatively early phase of ICO. I haven't seen information about the preliminary agreements with exchanges. Already have a prospective partner?

Yes these are ongoing and we would release more information as they unfold.

I think that replacing the traditional system of online rewards and bonuses to use services platform Contractium can be in demand among business companies. But what benefit will have company from participation on your platform for the first group of participants?

Businesses can easily issue out their tokens on top of the Contractium DApp built on the Ethereum blockchain without the hassle of engaging blockchain or solidity programmers which comes with its accompanying costs
Activity: 133
Now relatively early phase of ICO. I haven't seen information about the preliminary agreements with exchanges. Already have a prospective partner?
Activity: 448

I think only ETH will be accepted,with the ratio of 1 ETH=15000 CTU.And plus bonuses of course.

And what about going to exchanges? Do you have any information on this? I'd like to know when I can sell my tokens.
Exchange Listings are presently being negotiated and the team is doing what it can to ensure immediately after ICO, CTU is listed in some top exchanges that cannot be disclosed for now due to regulatory compliance
I like that. If tokens get at least one top exchange, their price will quickly fly to Mars Grin Cool
Activity: 44
It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle
Have you submitted this to ICOBench or TrackICO yet to get a professional rating and review done for it and when do you expect to have the iOS version of the mobile app ready to release?

you may check the link for the trackico rating.

https://www.trackico.io/ico/contractium-network/

How is the company going to get revenue ? And what will be the cost of your services? I would like to understand the algorithm.
revenues are generated by the fees users pay in using the dApp.

unsold tokens after the ICO events will be burnt.

will there be any dividends for token holders? I would like to understand what advantages for those who will keep tokens for a long time
CTU token which is the contract fuel for the Contractium decentralized application is only but a utility token and would therefore not accrue dividend to its holders.

Activity: 56

Thank you for the answer. Do you maybe know what will be the bonuses?
Activity: 294
How is the company going to get revenue ? And what will be the cost of your services? I would like to understand the algorithm.
For me, it is also an important point. I certainly understand that an increasing number of consumers will increase profits of the application, but would like to know for sure how the product will make a profit?
Pages:
Jump to: