Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts - page 11. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Investors will be available information on sold tokens during the ICO? Link will work? I would be interested to keep track of this information.

The information about the ICO can be searched and looked at project's website. And now, token sale enter the private sale with bonus 65%. The private sale will be end in 25 days later and until now from the token sale have already reached 0.2263 Eth. Best hope, in the private sale the soft cap 3,000 Eth will be reached. Team and developer must work hard to promote this project to be success and reach their hard cap 15,000 Eth.

Do we have to go trough KYC or AML to join private sale round?

KYC is standard nowdays,so im pretty sure you will have to go trought that,but it shouldnt be problem,and its worth going trough that in order to invest in Contractium.
Activity: 147
Investors will be available information on sold tokens during the ICO? Link will work? I would be interested to keep track of this information.

The information about the ICO can be searched and looked at project's website. And now, token sale enter the private sale with bonus 65%. The private sale will be end in 25 days later and until now from the token sale have already reached 0.2263 Eth. Best hope, in the private sale the soft cap 3,000 Eth will be reached. Team and developer must work hard to promote this project to be success and reach their hard cap 15,000 Eth.

Do we have to go trough KYC or AML to join private sale round?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Isn't a 65% bonus a bit too high?

I dont think so,since its private sale round,and that round tends to have even higher bonus .
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

I would not say a bit too high.It is simply to high.This kind of bonus is a call for a huge dump.We really need full transparency on private sale numbers and bonus tokens should be locked and released periodically if this project wants to do well.Can anyone come back on this for me please.
Activity: 222

Activity: 476

I think the project will have support. But can such a big bonus in the sale of tokens ensure the achievement of a soft cap?
Activity: 83

I have not seen this link on the site. I'd also like to know how tokens are sold. Is the amount of the sold tokens already known at the given moment?
Activity: 252

Activity: 448

That's a good question. You can also provide a link to the smart contract so that users can see how the fees are going.
Activity: 434
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Do you maybe have some video explanation of the project,i was looking around but couldnt find it.Just so i can share to friends

Yes,there is video available on their YouTube channel that nicely explains whats contractium all about.

But to make it easy for you,here it is  ,make sure to share it with your friends!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPxZWZpAExM
Excellent video, thank you now I could better understand how this all works. I have already decided to buy tokens.
I still see not so many video reviews of the platform in different languages. Does this category work in the Bounty campaign? These videos really help to understand the concept of the project.
I saw the subscription campaign. I don't know about blogger and other awards. But I also think that for the recognition of the product need good advertising.
Yes, for starters, you need a bounty program and airdrop. I think it's necessary to create a huge community around the coin.
Activity: 149
Do you maybe have some video explanation of the project,i was looking around but couldnt find it.Just so i can share to friends

Yes,there is video available on their YouTube channel that nicely explains whats contractium all about.

But to make it easy for you,here it is  ,make sure to share it with your friends!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPxZWZpAExM
Excellent video, thank you now I could better understand how this all works. I have already decided to buy tokens.
I still see not so many video reviews of the platform in different languages. Does this category work in the Bounty campaign? These videos really help to understand the concept of the project.
I saw the subscription campaign. I don't know about blogger and other awards. But I also think that for the recognition of the product need good advertising.
Activity: 294

Activity: 434
I understand this application will make the issue of new coins much more convenient and cheaper? In this case, it will be really in demand as new tokens are released every day.
Activity: 322
Can you please share token metrics here?

Thank you!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 129
Is there a demo of some sort of the Tokenize app so we can check it out?
You can look at the site. If I'm not mistaken, then many applications will be launched in the near future.
I've heard that some applications are already running, but I do not know if they can be tested. I will follow this project.

Really,there are already some applications runnung?Thats great news,cant wait to hear more!
Activity: 120
Whats your plan to do with the funds that you raise,how you plan to spend them?
Activity: 238
I see that you are registered in Singapore, is it where your headquarter is as well, where most of the team is?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Is there a demo of some sort of the Tokenize app so we can check it out?
You can look at the site. If I'm not mistaken, then many applications will be launched in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: