Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts - page 10. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Hey. This is just an excellent project and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. As that I will continue to follow and will wait for an exit on exchanges.
I have not understood until the end, but I think a project token will be added to the  exchange in January 2019 onwards. I would like to find out this information from the description of the road map can be changed?
I also saw a list of exchanges that are scheduled for the first stage. Indeed, this period is indicated at the beginning of January 2019.
But also the sale of tokens will be completed in November, 2018. On this, I believe that the timing is quite realistic for such a project. But the team still needs to conduct a successful sale of tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hey. This is just an excellent project and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. As that I will continue to follow and will wait for an exit on exchanges.
I have not understood until the end, but I think a project token will be added to the  exchange in January 2019 onwards. I would like to find out this information from the description of the road map can be changed?
I also saw a list of exchanges that are scheduled for the first stage. Indeed, this period is indicated at the beginning of January 2019.
Activity: 434
I'd like to know from the team, how is your work progressing now? I mean selling tokens. Can I find out the amount you have already collected during this period? How do you assess your chances of reaching a soft cap?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Is the bounty program still working? Does it make sense to participate? Or is it too late for that? I just want to start with the bounty program.
Activity: 141
And when will this happen? I'm very interested when I can trade on the exchange. I think it's still very important for all investors.
Activity: 136
Is there going to be a bonus available during public sale?
There are always bonuses) The current bonus is 65%. Soon it will be less. The structure of sales in almost all projects is the same, there are almost no exceptions)
The road map has information.
For presales - 45% bonus, public sale - 25% bonus,  a crowdsale - 15% bonus.
Activity: 294
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?

According to the  whitepaper,200000000 CTU will be allocated for bounty and marketing purposes.
Oh it's quite a large amount, I think the project will quickly become famous throughout the world.
I think those who will keep tokens for more than a year will be able to earn very well.

Is is hefty amount,especially for bounty  pool ,so it would be shame to not join bounty and miss all those easy tokens Smiley

Good decision by the team,to reserve such amount for marketing purposes,as todays market is very competitive,there are many projects around so you really have to invest in marketing,no matter how good your product is.

Well, I see a good marketing strategy   during the sale of ICO. What activities are planned in order to attract the first participants while working platform?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
There are always bonuses) The current bonus is 65%. Soon it will be less. The structure of sales in almost all projects is the same, there are almost no exceptions)
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Can you tell me more about Contractium business model, what will be your source of income?
Activity: 434
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?

According to the  whitepaper,200000000 CTU will be allocated for bounty and marketing purposes.
Oh it's quite a large amount, I think the project will quickly become famous throughout the world.
I think those who will keep tokens for more than a year will be able to earn very well.
Activity: 322
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on in first month after end of sale,and can you share us names of those that you aim for?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Activity: 336
A wonderful project, I think such services will be in great demand. Can you tell me how the cost of your services will be formed? .
Activity: 266
please tell me. Do you already have any negotiations with partners regarding the integration of your system and your applications?
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Activity: 175
Will Contractium develop a wallet or we will have to use some wallets that are out already?
"I will buy CTU during the 2018 ICO. How will I access it?
You can access to your sending ETH ERC-20 Wallets to view or send CTU tokens:
- Ethereum Wallet  : https://ethereum.org/
- Myetherwallet: https://www.myetherwallet.com/
- Metamask: https://metamask.io/ ."
(https://contractium.io/ctu-token.html)
Activity: 171
Will Contractium develop a wallet or we will have to use some wallets that are out already?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Can you please share token metrics here?

Thank you!

I would also like to see this information too.

Here is what I could find in the whitepaper

Token symbol:CTU
Total token supply:3000000000
Token supply for sale:1500000000
ICO token price-1 ETH=15000 CTU

Pages:
Jump to: