Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts - page 19. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
01 ETH = 15.000 CTU
This is the minimum investment? I did not understand the precise data on how much I can buy the minimum?

I would like to know that too, minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Is there any data on the amount of funds collected during the private presale?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
the project thread is very simple but all the information about this project is on the website of this project, coin sales information is very interesting with some bonuses offered, how much total supply of coins at ICO?
Activity: 127
You say that the remuneration of CTU may be removed, sold, exchanged, directly or indirectly, on some Cryptocurrency Exchanges. Your application will be offered functionality that will allow, without leaving the application, I get access to exchanges?
I think it's a very real statement. The team will be able to get the partnership agreements for such cooperation. I think it makes it easier to work on the platform for consumers.
Activity: 126
What will be the main use of Contractium tokens?
Activity: 448
01 ETH = 15.000 CTU
This is the minimum investment? I did not understand the precise data on how much I can buy the minimum?
Activity: 170
You say that the remuneration of CTU may be removed, sold, exchanged, directly or indirectly, on some Cryptocurrency Exchanges. Your application will be offered functionality that will allow, without leaving the application, I get access to exchanges?
Activity: 476
The great informativeness of the site prevents me from finding the details ico. But the FAQ section did   open some nuances. I think that the project can attract the attention of companies that are engaged in sales of goods, services and many other categories of business.

It seems to me that very topical will use such developments in the gaming industry, Commerce and advertising agencies. But I see that team offers different spheres to participate on the platform. Now you have negotiations with companies that can test your work?
Activity: 183
 The great informativeness of the site prevents me from finding the details ico. But the FAQ section did   open some nuances. I think that the project can attract the attention of companies that are engaged in sales of goods, services and many other categories of business.
Activity: 476
The project offers good bonuses for early investment. That's great. But what are the options of profit for the owners of your tokens for the future?
Yes, the bonuses are really impressive. You can get a discount of 65% but I do not understand what is the minimum contribution to the project. Where can I see this information?
Activity: 139
The project offers good bonuses for early investment. That's great. But what are the options of profit for the owners of your tokens for the future?
Scam coin.go and buy privcy coin
Why did you write this? You can go to the site and see that the real work is being done and some products are ready.  I do not know what will be the success of this project but I see that the work is already underway.
Very interesting project. But I'm still studying your market opportunities. What is the number of consumers you plan to attract for the first year of work?
Yes, it would be interesting to see a business plan and understand what profit the company plans to reach during the year
The question itself is important. But I do not think that at an early stage ICO team will be able to make a true prediction. We can only briefly consider the potential. But maybe the team has numbers.
As I understand all sales stages have already passed and was collected quite a good amount. Now we can only wait for access to reputable exchanges
Activity: 434
Very interesting project. But I'm still studying your market opportunities. What is the number of consumers you plan to attract for the first year of work?
Yes, it would be interesting to see a business plan and understand what profit the company plans to reach during the year
The question itself is important. But I do not think that at an early stage ICO team will be able to make a true prediction. We can only briefly consider the potential. But maybe the team has numbers.
Activity: 392
Do I understand correctly that these tokens can be bought only on the exchange? Sales rounds on the site are not planned?
Activity: 364
A good project now, in fact, tokens can be created only by someone who has technical knowledge, but the project will change this and everyone who has an original idea will be able to start their token
Activity: 434
Activity: 111
Activity: 336
Please tell us how this project is going to make money? Will it be a subscription fee or a fee for a particular service?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Have you submitted this to ICOBench or TrackICO yet to get a professional rating and review done for it and when do you expect to have the iOS version of the mobile app ready to release?
Pages:
Jump to: