Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CookUp.io - Cooking revolution using the power of the Blockchain - page 10. (Read 64555 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
This is a good idea to create a decentralized energy that can be used for this crypto community.
With decentralized energy just for this community, it will make it easier to manage the energy needed for it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
If I understood well, the more you eat, the more you help people who suffers hunger to get food. Sounds too good to be true Smiley
Activity: 519
Merit: 16
Very smart idea and an interesting project. I will be following the proct. Will there be any bounty campaigns? I would love to join bounty campaigns of this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
this is a siccessfull project your all teem very helpfull this project I am all time follow.this project future will be success I hope.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Does this mean you have found the solution to fix badly made/expired food to brand new or something?
And since you say blockchain does it mean you can do it without even touching the filthy food?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Can you tell why your project is better than any other ones? How fast your investors will receive profit and how big it will be?

I think the question of how fast the investors will receive their profit & how much are difficult to answer.

You can't tell that unless it's already in the exchange. Better not give false promises here as it might ruin the project.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Can you tell why your project is better than any other ones? How fast your investors will receive profit and how big it will be?
copper member
Activity: 73
Very interesting subject, i will defiantly follow the project, i myself have issues cooking at home, i will be interested to see what the chiefs has to offer.   Grin
Activity: 420
The idea of this project is surely unique, I, myself never meet this kind of project before.
Being a chef we'll be able to share with everyone while making money out of it (cryptocurrency money I mean)
Activity: 103
The most memorable of this CookUp goal is that we can do charity to others who have food shortages all over the world.this is a nice goal.

Exactly! The fact that you can provide a meal for the people affected by the world's hunger problem just by using the app, can help in solving one of the greatest global issues.

I believe in the good intentions of this project and hope that this project will work well for success. but it seems that I still need an explanation of how this project will carry out its mission well and can be felt globally against those who need food and not for a particular community.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
interesting concept. a food ordering platform that will connect between the person cooking with the person who ordered the food. I think this project is closely related to daily activities. CookUp is an interesting project, so it should be supported.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
who thinks up such a thing. Why should I invest money here? Can someone explain this to me. Thank you very much . I think it's better to invest in ethereum and other top ten tokens !!!!!!!!!!!  for this kind of thing you do not need blockchain. That's really nonsense
Activity: 308
The problems of taste, eating habits,  food, prices ... of each country are completely different. In order to expand the world market, the project needs a broad collaborative system of experience and skills. Is this function implemented in the project?
Activity: 70
what is the price of token chef?
Price is 1ETH= 10000CHEF
Activity: 75
I really love your ideas, your concept. Your project seems to be very promising! I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals.
Activity: 238
Projects in the new field. The project will address the relationship between the cook and the person in need. Particular attention is paid to the humanitarian cause of charity for people with food shortages around the world. Investors can use credit cards, ETHs, and other electronic currencies to purchase the CHEF Token. These are the strengths of the project's success and expansion throughout the world.
Activity: 1
what is the price of token chef?
Activity: 5
Do you have bounty program dev?
Activity: 154
A very interesting project related to cuisine that culinary hobby must be very supportive of this project ... success in the future
Pages:
Jump to: