Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CookUp.io - Cooking revolution using the power of the Blockchain - page 4. (Read 64555 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I like the idea of your project. But I'm curious what benefit the blockchain would have for a project like this?
Activity: 301
Merit: 0
whoahhh nice idea crypto for cooking
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
i still do not understand why cooking need the blockchain and how your projects running for.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
Seem as this is addressing new area. I took part with the ICO and Offers but Need more time to study the project. Further, Pls advise linkedIn details of Advisors. Also Pls advise details of partners
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
I like your idea.
People always want to eat and you have chosen the right concept.
Do you plan to distribute awards to participants?
Activity: 166
The project is a very good platform for booking meals and a wide range of knowledge that connects all those who cook with people who need food. And I see the total supply of 630 miles. And the achievement of the previous 1000 k. is now still a long road to reach the minimum sale or Cap 7000k. Hopefully this project a success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
is it true this project raised about cooking? if it is true I have suggestions for promotion should hold a cooking event in a crowded area of ​​society and I am sure it will be a very good progress
I support your suggestion. That type of promotions will really bring some bigger investors to invest in this project as people rely more on those companies who advertise in front of public. There are also some investors who do not know about that project and who will be interested to invest like those people who have their own daily job and businesses and do not have time to spend on this forum and other online communities.
I agree! I would like to add the idea of cooking events to advertise the project in addition to choosing where densely populated areas should pay attention to the charitable issues that the project can bring. Charity will make the project more noticeable!
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
One of the most interesting projects  i have ever seen Smiley good luck for the team
Activity: 734
is it true this project raised about cooking? if it is true I have suggestions for promotion should hold a cooking event in a crowded area of ​​society and I am sure it will be a very good progress
I support your suggestion. That type of promotions will really bring some bigger investors to invest in this project as people rely more on those companies who advertise in front of public. There are also some investors who do not know about that project and who will be interested to invest like those people who have their own daily job and businesses and do not have time to spend on this forum and other online communities.
Activity: 150
What are the conditions for participation in your ICO? Timing, when tokens will get on the stock exchange?
Activity: 252
unfortunately, I did not see the answer to my question, I will ask again. in which countries can I use your application?
Activity: 532
This is very unique and crispy idea. Ordering food from other members and sharing cooking knowledge with services of chef's, it will be interesting to try out the platform. I wish you success for the ICO and development of project.
Activity: 322
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Unique idea, pretty promo, but... TBH currently I can't clerly imagine how smart-contracts would apply in your project. Alfa-version relaese only after ICO also had increased my doubts about this
Activity: 252
Can you provide the LinkedIn for each the team? The titles seems to be to heavy and there's no proof on quick searches.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Do you have any vesting period for the team tokens,and also if you had private sale,will those tokens be locked too?
Activity: 504
Merit: 114
Cooking Revolution ? maybe my mom must know about that hahaha. I know food really important for people as life support, and you will donate 3% of collected funds to charity. but i think the hard cap is to high, and you must take a real action on public to make other interested with your product. Thats just my opinion, good luck
Activity: 44
Many people believe in the future of project and me too Smiley
Activity: 588

You would conduct an event by some well-known chef or hold a company among chefs in the instagram or another social to increase the recognition of the project.
The idea of course is not new, but so far I have not observed successful projects in such a topic.
Activity: 993
Moonbet.io
Activity: 308
Question: will all whitelisted accounts be able to participate in ICO or will it be “first come first serve” untill all coins are distributed?
Pages:
Jump to: