Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CookUp.io - Cooking revolution using the power of the Blockchain - page 7. (Read 64555 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I don't understand how the concept will be implemented in reality because there are lot of paperwork plus strict legal conditions in many countries when it comes to open restaurant. This will put at risk to have legal issue as home based food service provider if I start doing something like this. As big restaurant owner social media is best promotional platform. I am studying the business model to have better and clear understanding.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Many people would want to know the continuation of this project, because if they can cope with hunger in the world many may invest in it, this is a good idea but not accompanied by a responsive team to answer every question. Good luck
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Did the cooking industry introduce block chain technology to revolution? Expect CookUp.io to do something to bring us more food enjoyment.
Activity: 350
Projects that help food entrepreneurs and culinary connoisseurs. How to get the application from this project?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
With CookUp, you can use all the benefits of a social network, connect with people whose dishes fascinate you, and ask for a private lesson or join a workshop. Prepare to have ancient family recipes and chef’s top secrets revealed!
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
That is really a very great idea for the cooking field in blockchain field. It is another step towards the digital era. After seeing this project now I am sure that the digital era has been started and now we are confirmed that what said by SEC that the future will be of digital is true. I will keep a look at this project and will be waiting for the rates of some experts before involving with you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
The use case is kind of un-orthodox. But hey this is crypto. And the world is also gone cukie. Who would have guessed Gordon Ramsay's show would be a sensational hit. So, no surpises if this goes well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It seems nice to see another blockchain implementation of daily life scenario but 22k hard cap seems high to me.
You should think to reduce that money to find investors more.
I am afraid this can hardly hit its total cap.
Just my opinion from my past experiences.
Activity: 211
I must admit I like the idea behind the project! Do you have any bonuses for bigger investments?
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
This project looks quite interesting. Is there any bounty maybe?
Activity: 154
Well, if I personally certainly would not hesitate with such a good project. Because the target market is clear and enthusiasts are also there cook2. And also all the teams that support this great project look very professional. Cool project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I like the CookUp development team, which consists of experts! The platform can turn out very popular, and it seems to me very convenient to use!
Activity: 508
Nice to see that there is an allocation for charity around 3 % of funds distributions. Make it real. May be it can be an excess of this project. Moreover, in my opinion, this project seems having a good quality of team and advisor.   

Hi kawetsriyanto!

Thank you for your support.

Aside from initial donation of 3% from collected funds, everyone can support our goal effortlessly, just by using CookUp, since the donation is performed automatically with each transaction without the need for additional action. So just by ordering a meal, you are providing a meal for the one in need as well.

Good idea and laudable, trade while donating 3% of the funds collected, I wonder if donations will be given to people who lack food around your neighborhood? Or to different parts of the world?

copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
why this ICO is not much active ?
Activity: 131
Why do we need this project on the blockchain. In the online there are many sites that offer such services.

Exactly my thought. I do like idea though, but blockchain is not really needed for this.

Good luck team!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
this is one interesting idea, and indicates that the blockchain system can be used for anything,
hopefully the concept brought by this project can be accepted throughout the community.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Do you love good food? Do you love to cook nice homemade food or do you want to take cooking as a career, then Cookup is the best way to invest your money, with the help of Blockchain, Cookup will connect you with millions of others out there who are also interested in cooking this leads to sharing of interest, ideas, and recipes under one ecosystem. Do not underestimate the power of Blockchain technology.
Activity: 31
Cooking revolution looks interesting, everything now is coming on Blockchain,sooner or later everyone will be saying put this on blockchain.
Activity: 238
Why do we need this project on the blockchain. In the online there are many sites that offer such services.
Activity: 32

The CookUp project looks innovative and exciting. The project idea makes you think I wish the project and the team great luck
Pages:
Jump to: