Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CookUp.io - Cooking revolution using the power of the Blockchain - page 6. (Read 64555 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Very innovative and unique -- following
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I'm sorry, maybe I missed here the answer about bounty program, is it planned or not? But absolutely confident can say that the project is really cool, nice idea and good luck  Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
This project looks quite interesting. Is there any bounty maybe?

I think this project has a bounty campaign. Without  bounty this project does not develop. Bounty distributes information about the project among investors.

Do you have any links where I can see it?If anyone has it please share it here.
Activity: 15
Good idea to utilize cooking and daily meal habits. I hope this project gets success as expected.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Bots are bumping this topic again and again that is really stupid job. If you are real supporter of this project than what is reason to delete your posts?

people please help me, I need your help, tell me please is there any bounty for translation? Because I know a lot of languages...Smiley

What is the minimum amount of ETH required to participate in private-sale?

Hey members,

I must say this is an revolutionary project for us
I believe that platform will make us profitable in upcoming days.
Can you tell me will it come on bittrex or poloniex?

Thank you

What happens when the project is finished? What are your plans about this?

Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Apparently there is one more favorite project and may be one of the leading projects later. And it may not be difficult when looking for a target market. Because not a few people who like to cook. Moreover, the goal of this project is to help combat the problem of world hunger.
Activity: 22
Really strong project and team! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?

They should have a strategy for that to not be too exposed to the volatility risk in the market and at the same time preserve some of the upside potential of holdings the funds in crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Its definitely a unique project, i never heard a project involves cooking, but i think you should promote better.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
In which countries will it be possible to order food through your CookUp platform, will the courier service of delivery of ready meals to the house work? Do you have strategic partners working in the field of nutrition?

Strategic partners could be the existing platforms which are centralized but have huge customer bases. Maybe they might even be interested to collaborate.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
The goal of helping humankind against the famine of this project greatly appealed to me to keep abreast of the project. I hope to get a more detailed explanation of how this project works especially to combat the problem of world hunger, so it can convince me that this project is a big project that will succeed and benefit me and be able to carry out its goals on the problem of world hunger.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
This is one of the unique projects that I have seen this year looks like solid and interesting Is this app can be used worldwide by any user or only available in a particular country?   
Activity: 350
In which countries will it be possible to order food through your CookUp platform, will the courier service of delivery of ready meals to the house work? Do you have strategic partners working in the field of nutrition?
Activity: 182
I  just saw this thread and caught my attention, It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
What is the price of coin?

This is not a coin it's ETH based token currently in pre-ICO mode you can find the current rate by visiting official website so don't be lazy just click on the link and find the rate and you can grab some bonus too.

https://cookup.io/
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Good question, curious about this still.

What is that question can explain about this one instead of create confusing there. If you have any question in your mind than ask this in details to get timely help otherwise nobody can provide you help.
Activity: 460
Your professional profile on the blockchain
This project looks quite interesting. Is there any bounty maybe?

I think this project has a bounty campaign. Without  bounty this project does not develop. Bounty distributes information about the project among investors.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
with this project hopefully can reduce the level of poverty in the world and provide hope for those who are experiencing the problem of world hunger. good luck to the team and my hope that this project will be perfect with its success on the vision and mission built by the team in this project, I support this project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
I like the CookUp development team, which consists of experts! The platform can turn out very popular, and it seems to me very convenient to use!

I am excited too with this new concept.Its unique application of blockchain technology in cooking. Wink Great team with very ambitious project. I am following this project.
Activity: 9
Make sure you register for the btcc airdrop!!!
Pages:
Jump to: