Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CookUp.io - Cooking revolution using the power of the Blockchain - page 5. (Read 64555 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How much money would you have if you got $5 for each meal you cooked? Access to the global eating audience and make money from cooking at home.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
The truth is out there.
Everday I visit ANN forum this thread is at the sole top, but only a few new posts, wtf?
Activity: 11
This project looks quite interesting...
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
CookUp is a delicious idea, talking everything about cooking makes me hungry Grin. The most interesting thing about CookUp is Hire A Chef, being able to hire a chef at home dining event is something extraordinary, like bringing a restaurant into the house. Good video presentation on website and good luck!
Activity: 38
Interesting project waiting for the Airdrop
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
How chefs can connect to ur platform to receive orders for food, can restaurants and cafes work through ur platform receiving orders for food? How much of the income do u plan to allocate for charity?
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
This project looking interesting...foodingg..Cooking!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Interesting idea, but there are many interested in the project has no answer.
I think if there is not much technological improvement then this service only grows in one country?

It is better to avoid this project some noobs trying to create fake hype about this with posting sane content into this thread. This kind of behavior seems fishy so that I will suggest there is no active behind this.

people please help me, I need your help, tell me please is there any bounty for translation? Because I know a lot of languages...Smiley
Activity: 87
Interesting project...I think this is the first of this kind
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Interesting idea, but there are many interested in the project has no answer.
I think if there is not much technological improvement then this service only grows in one country?
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
The most memorable of this CookUp goal is that we can do charity to others who have food shortages all over the world.this is a nice goal.

How are you going to do charity by just using the app? Like the concept, who doesn't like food? So meaning we can get like recipes from others so we could try and do it right? I'll wait more about this project.
I also do not understand much about the concept of the project. I will watch over you. Wink
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
The most memorable of this CookUp goal is that we can do charity to others who have food shortages all over the world.this is a nice goal.

How are you going to do charity by just using the app? Like the concept, who doesn't like food? So meaning we can get like recipes from others so we could try and do it right? I'll wait more about this project.
Activity: 240
Merit: 2
This seems interesting
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Publicly available reviews, thats a good one! nice thinking! I dont see any real chief-cookers in the team, only crypto devs, who is on the kitchen?

nice question! if they want to be successful in this field, at least there's someone expert from their team. i mean, real chef. how can they run the project successfully, knowing the ins and outs if there's nobody guiding them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
Publicly available reviews, thats a good one! nice thinking! I dont see any real chief-cookers in the team, only crypto devs, who is on the kitchen?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
With CookUp, you can cook at a high level, as well as organize lunch events or share knowledge and it is important to also make an additional income!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
it seems to me that this is a very useful application. tell me on the site I read that it will be possible to pay for the work of the cook, in which countries will your application work?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
CookUp отличная платформа, для заказа продуктов и обмена знаниями, которая объединяет всех кто готовит! CookUp может дать возможности для карьерного роста для людей, которые занимаются кулинарией!
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
you have a good idea, but in my opinion, everything can be implemented without a technological block chain, well, maybe you will succeed, I will follow the project) in the bounty program
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good idea to utilize cooking and daily meal habits. I hope this project gets success as expected.

it would be great if the activities, of this project evolved around the world, not in some of its areas. I would like to order food through the app on my phone, and it's convenient to get it at my home.
Pages:
Jump to: