Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] coolMiner - Lyra2z Miner for nVidia [1080Ti-3.75MHs][Maxwell\Pascal\Volta] - page 20. (Read 23011 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello Dev,
How to config it? It's only coolMiner-x64.exe file.
Please help me!
Activity: 18
I found that in same building 2 different internet providers, 1 working perfect and other have connection problem, so it’s nicehash isp or dns problem, not the miners problem...
You can open same .bat file with any other miner like ccminer and it would be same problem,
Last 4 hours the eu stratum not working with all internet providers, test it like I wrote and you will get same result....

Other than eu stratums works for both location but it seems that devs fee goes to eu stratum....
For now for 1 my location i have started to mine with coolminer on nicehash, it’s working perfect...
Max

It is a miner program problem it runs fine till it tries and switches to collect the DEV fee even the DEV said he has the same problem with it on Nicehash!!!  Nicehash sucks anyway to much in fees and way to high for payouts take me a month to mine on nicehash to get paid and thats with 18 gpus

I also believe you didn't run the program long enough to get to where it switches to the dev fee try running it for 1 hr
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
0 issues with ccminer 2.2.5 on the same lyra2z coin on the same pool server. Its the miner, not a dns issue.
Activity: 140
I found that in same building 2 different internet providers, 1 working perfect and other have connection problem, so it’s nicehash isp or dns problem, not the miners problem...
You can open same .bat file with any other miner like ccminer and it would be same problem,
Last 4 hours the eu stratum not working with all internet providers, test it like I wrote and you will get same result....

Other than eu stratums works for both location but it seems that devs fee goes to eu stratum....
For now for 1 my location i have started to mine with coolminer on nicehash, it’s working perfect...
Max
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
miner is bugged, its not a nicehash problem. Had issues with it on all my rigs and i'm not using nicehash. Dev will need to fix it if he wants that fee income.

also, don't use nicehash you dumbasses. Find coins to mine directly and make a lot more money. Nicehash is cancer.
I got error even when trying to mine directly, only on EU, maybe it same Intel security patching on EU servers?

I tried mining directly on Nicehash with your miner and it works great till it tries and switches to your dev fee i believe you have it configured wrong somewhere in your script do you have a BTC address correctly inputted?
Activity: 13
Hi,
How to config .bat file?
Activity: 41
I got error even when trying to mine directly, only on EU, maybe it same Intel security patching on EU servers?

As I was writen above, in one location (EU) coolminer works perfect on 14 of my rigs (14x8GPU)
then I think it is not thats problem.
Activity: 93
Is this open or closed source?
Activity: 157
Merit: 6
Update: it looks nicehash problem, my rig also give same error on stratum+tcp://lyra2z.eu.nicehash.com:3365.
OMG, I have no Luck mining lyra2z :-(.
for now I don't have a solution, I suggest you change back to ccminer until NH will fix their EU stratum , plus I will try to see if the Fee mechanism can be improved so it will force to switch back to main pool even if the dev pool not connecting.

Sry :-(.

we happen to have a lot of people on our discord for pickaxe.pro mining pool that my be able to help you here is the link https://discord.gg/trkvyQ9
Update: it looks nicehash problem, my rig also give same error on stratum+tcp://lyra2z.eu.nicehash.com:3365.
for now I don't have a solution, I suggest you change back to ccminer until NH will fix their EU stratum , plus I will try to see if the Fee mechanism can be improved so it will force to switch back to main pool even if the dev pool not connecting.

Hmm... maybe
but whay it works in one location and on second not?
Maybe You will to change fee strategy and/or devfee pool?
Yours miner is good and would be a pity not to use it because of some NH errors only.

please fix this error so i don't have to keep manually restart my rigs every 15-30 min try a different location

Also if it helps i'm mining CRS and it does NOT switch back to the original Pool

stratum+tcp://lyra2z.LOCATION.nicehash.com:3365

two solutions
Solution Dev, OPEN SOURCE THE CODE!
or
don't use nicehash pool

please fix this error so i don't have to keep manually restart my rigs every 15-30 min try a different location

Also if it helps i'm mining CRS and it does NOT switch back to the original Pool

stratum+tcp://lyra2z.LOCATION.nicehash.com:3365
Activity: 7

Please tell me if this continues, also it should get back to your pool after the dev time over- right?.

I had it run on dev-time, (retrying) it ran for like 30mins, but didn't switch back.

all my rigs with the same issue.
Activity: 157
Merit: 6

Activity: 72
tried again but no luck... after a few minutes when it tries to get on NH drops the connection and cannot switch back to my pool

Also why the ping is so High? can you give some info?

sry for the trouble.
Give us pool url.
All my rigs are mining on Angrypool now.
EDIT
Past 4 min coolminer can not reconnect to my pool Sad
Activity: 72
same problem for me.. ping is high and it doesn't recover to the pool. It just stays in the error.

Yeah, here too.

Does it recover? Have anyone let it run in retry-mode?
In 1 location I have the same problem Sad
but in 2 location all was working good. Smiley

same country for all the location? I think is a url problem from our countries. I'm from italy and all my miner has the same problem
Yes, the same country but different ISP Wink
Pages:
Jump to: