Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 14. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thanks for sharing this giveaway. If I win, I would only have to buy 800 more to participate in the Airdrop.
Activity: 440
Merit: 1
R4 of the airdrop has been distributed.

Key Statistics
*200091 coins were distributed
*50000 coins of which were dedicated to the signature campaign bonus

*206 rewarded participants
*11 took part in the signature campaign

*+7% balance bonus was given to each member
*Those who took part in the signature campaign were given a 4500 coin bonus

The R5 airdrop form is here - http://45.77.231.18/

Each user must now hold a minimum of 1000 coins per address to be eligible for rewards.

Let's have a great day, community! Can anybody provide me some tool how to check my balance for enough coins to participate the next airdrop?

In your Cosmos Core wallet go to "Settings" menu, then select "Options". In the newly opened window click on the "Wallet" tab and turn "Enable coin control features" on (if it is already not on). Then close that window by clicking "OK".
With that done, in your wallet click on the "Send" (second from left in the series of blue coloured options below the menu bar, first option is the "Overview"). There click on "Inputs..." (also with blue background) and check under "Amount" for each "Received with address" entry of the table - this table shows you exactly how many coins you have at each address of your wallet. The current airdrop round limit is minimum 1000 cosmo coins per address (not wallet!).
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
This looks interesting I didn't join this airdrop at the beginning but I am wondering if this airdrop and signature campaign profitable or not ? How many tokens can you earn each week ?

Not interesting. I start from 1 round, first it be 450 coins, now only 75  Cheesy

Look that for 5 round dev send me ~30 coins and it look like joke, because price per 1 cosmo 220 sat.

And he increase amount of coins very fast, if next airdrop need 1250 - i can`t join or need buy on exchange

Only signature can be profitable... Roll Eyes

The fifth airdrop round has just started....
How can you say that the airdrop was/is not profitable for you, if you have received the coins free of charge?
If you have had participated in all rounds and staked 24/7, you would have enough for the current, fifth round and most likely further rounds of airdrop.
Since you have missed some airdrop phases, yes, you have to buy - one needs around 15$ to buy 1000 cosmo coins - you need less than 10$ to come up with enough coins for the next rounds.

This guy is extremely lazy and greedy. Just only wanna grab the free coin without doing any work.
Just receiving every airdrop and keep staking without selling, your balance must be over 1000, which qualified for the next payout. Thank.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
got the airdrop .. wohooo
but signature campaign ... need to check with Dev
Activity: 257

Key Statistics

Each user must now hold a minimum of 1000 coins per address to be eligible for rewards.

Let's have a great day, community! Can anybody provide me some tool how to check my balance for enough coins to participate the next airdrop?
This looks interesting I didn't join this airdrop at the beginning but I am wondering if this airdrop and signature campaign profitable or not ? How many tokens can you earn each week ?

Not interesting. I start from 1 round, first it be 450 coins, now only 75  Cheesy

Look that for 5 round dev send me ~30 coins and it look like joke, because price per 1 cosmo 220 sat.

And he increase amount of coins very fast, if next airdrop need 1250 - i can`t join or need buy on exchange

The fifth airdrop round has just started....
How can you say that the airdrop was/is not profitable for you, if you have received the coins free of charge?
If you have had participated in all rounds and staked 24/7, you would have enough for the current, fifth round and most likely further rounds of airdrop.
Since you have missed some airdrop phases, yes, you have to buy - one needs around 15$ to buy 1000 cosmo coins - you need less than 10$ to come up with enough coins for the next rounds.
I got airdrop coins but not signature (newbie).
It doesn't look like you have a signature at all Smiley

Yeah, cause the signature campaign was not open for the newbie rank.
wtf, I joined signature campaign at 3/20 but no bounty Sad
Cosmos Coin doesn't  pay the reward of translation bounty, and this time as well.

You did not get signature campaign reward since you did not follow the rules of the campaign, and that is to post every day at least once during the distribution phase. Specifically, you have not posted anything on this forum under the name "popomaru" between 22nd and 28th of March. I guess you cannot read, but you can point fingers at others blaming them for your own faults.
Activity: 300
wtf, I joined signature campaign at 3/20 but no bounty Sad
Cosmos Coin doesn't  pay the reward of translation bounty, and this time as well.
Activity: 1
It doesn't look like you have a signature at all Smiley
Activity: 98
Activity: 6
Activity: 826
Merit: 302

Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Already received the airdropped coins and I was blown away with the signature bonus. Thank you so much.

Looking at it, 7% of your total coins every 2 weeks is already decent plus staking is good. If you want to get a lot more, participate in the signature campaign. We just got 4,500 coins bonus. Buying that 1000 cmos to participate in the airdrop would be worth it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Already received the airdropped coins and I was blown away with the signature bonus. Thank you so much.

I have received the airdrop / signature bonus as well. Thank you!
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Activity: 62
I didn't receive any coins? why?
Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Key Statistics

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
What happened to the distribution for this round? is it started? i havent opened my wallet for a while to check on balance. Does anyone already receive their airdrop for this round?
Pages:
Jump to: