Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 13. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I have received my 3rd airdrop with 71 coin while have had to buy almost 100 coins, that sounds extremely weird with 200K for every round. The next one requires at least 1000 coins, so that I can't keep going on it anymore.

The dev should post the clear statistics of the total CMOS coins of all the participants to make it transparent.

I am all ok with the signature participants getting 50k CMOS coins since they are helping with the project marketing.

There is a spreadsheet with all this information on discord, actually.  It's in the announcements section.

They should post it here for everyone's since not all is keen in using Discord to communicate. If anyone on discord can post the spreadsheets and the total tally of the last distributions would be nice Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
I have received my 3rd airdrop with 71 coin while have had to buy almost 100 coins, that sounds extremely weird with 200K for every round. The next one requires at least 1000 coins, so that I can't keep going on it anymore.

The dev should post the clear statistics of the total CMOS coins of all the participants to make it transparent.

I am all ok with the signature participants getting 50k CMOS coins since they are helping with the project marketing.

There is a spreadsheet with all this information on discord, actually.  It's in the announcements section.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

I agree. Maybe a spreadsheet of all participants and coins that they got. 7% of total holding is a good airdrop though.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Activity: 222
Activity: 99
Merit: 2
I recieved my AD, tough 71 Coins are a bit low compared to the other rounds and the fact that there were only <300 Participants.
How many coins did you have kind sir
About 1k
yeh dose seem a tad low should be atleast 10% i didnt get 10% this time though but their was the choice of the signature campaign to boost your coins a little more maybe thats effecting it some 
True, but the way of spreading 50k to 11 people while others getting barely anything isn't a good way for an even distribution.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I recieved my AD, tough 71 Coins are a bit low compared to the other rounds and the fact that there were only <300 Participants.
About 1k
yeh dose seem a tad low should be atleast 10% i didnt get 10% this time though but their was the choice of the signature campaign to boost your coins a little more maybe thats effecting it some 
About 1k
received  Air Drop of 1000+ coins thankyou very much. Enjoying being on board this project, POS works fine and so dose the masternodes 
Activity: 101
This looks interesting I didn't join this airdrop at the beginning but I am wondering if this airdrop and signature campaign profitable or not ? How many tokens can you earn each week ?

Not interesting. I start from 1 round, first it be 450 coins, now only 75  Cheesy

Look that for 5 round dev send me ~30 coins and it look like joke, because price per 1 cosmo 220 sat.

And he increase amount of coins very fast, if next airdrop need 1250 - i can`t join or need buy on exchange

Only signature can be profitable... Roll Eyes

Oh alright thanks for the explanation I see. I am glad you are taking your time to explain to me, I really appreciate it. Do you know if this coin is list on any exchange yet ?

At this time its listed on Stock.Exchange and Crypto-Bridge and there are no plans for future listings at this time.

Oh okay it's not bad, usually it's very hard for airdrop coin to get on good exchange. It would be great if they can get on hitbtc because I don't use Stock.Exchange or Crypto-Bridge

Hope CMOS to be traded in big exchange but to be logic I don't think it will be possible in this stage .. we see some old projects did not go for top 10 exchanges till now ..
As we care about community growing as investors and Dev. take care of technical and marketing issues I think we will hit some big exchanges and we will be ready for it ...
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Got a few stakes today with the coins that I got from the Airdrop. Hopefully soon, a MN would ve possible for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
This looks interesting I didn't join this airdrop at the beginning but I am wondering if this airdrop and signature campaign profitable or not ? How many tokens can you earn each week ?

Not interesting. I start from 1 round, first it be 450 coins, now only 75  Cheesy

Look that for 5 round dev send me ~30 coins and it look like joke, because price per 1 cosmo 220 sat.

And he increase amount of coins very fast, if next airdrop need 1250 - i can`t join or need buy on exchange

Oh alright thanks for the explanation I see. I am glad you are taking your time to explain to me, I really appreciate it. Do you know if this coin is list on any exchange yet ?

At this time its listed on Stock.Exchange and Crypto-Bridge and there are no plans for future listings at this time.

Oh okay it's not bad, usually it's very hard for airdrop coin to get on good exchange. It would be great if they can get on hitbtc because I don't use Stock.Exchange or Crypto-Bridge
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
I just love the method this dev is using to create a balance for this coin. However, my airdrop was received. Thanks.

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Activity: 16
Airdrop received...running two masternodes now
Activity: 227
~

Let's have a great day, community! Can anybody provide me some tool how to check my balance for enough coins to participate the next airdrop?

In your Cosmos Core wallet go to "Settings" menu, then select "Options". In the newly opened window click on the "Wallet" tab and turn "Enable coin control features" on (if it is already not on). Then close that window by clicking "OK".
With that done, in your wallet click on the "Send" (second from left in the series of blue coloured options below the menu bar, first option is the "Overview"). There click on "Inputs..." (also with blue background) and check under "Amount" for each "Received with address" entry of the table - this table shows you exactly how many coins you have at each address of your wallet. The current airdrop round limit is minimum 1000 cosmo coins per address (not wallet!).

By the way, you can check your registration address in the new Explorer of CMOS coin: http://216.189.15.130/
to make sure your balance or address has enough 1000 coins.
Thanks Cosmos Team for the Airdrop.. ive got some 64 Fresh Cmos coins. i need to keep staking until the last day of airdrop registration for this round to join and qualify or else i cant participate.. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: