Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 16. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
website and explorer didnt work !!?? its scam or what ?

It looks like the website is back up.. explorer still down, hope it gets back up soon.

From cosmo discord channel:

Cosmos Coin Official - Today at 3:50 PM
Website back up @orvant and the explorer is getting worked on

Hence, no worries everyone Wink

and the explorer also back ...
http://216.189.15.130/

Go go COSMO ..
How can we go about revitalizing this coin and discord? There is nearly no participation and virtually no trade volume. Am I missing something

This happens when they allow newbies to participate in the early rounds of airdrop. Also having a required CMOS to participate in the airdrop limit the organic growth of the community. this what happens when the dev is just thinking about money and not working on building his community first.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0

It looks like the website is back up.. explorer still down, hope it gets back up soon.

Go go COSMO ..
How can we go about revitalizing this coin and discord? There is nearly no participation and virtually no trade volume. Am I missing something

Well, I, for one, always got prompt support in the discord channel - very often I did not have to ask for anything, everything was either announced or already answered a little while ago (reading does help Wink). As for trade volume, I do not know, today BTC went under 8k USD, this simply drains cash from all altcoins, but particularity new ones like Cosmo suffer a lot.

Totally agree with Cookie.Monsters ... in addition just you need to be patient as it is a new project
Activity: 440
Merit: 1

Go go COSMO ..

Well, I, for one, always got prompt support in the discord channel - very often I did not have to ask for anything, everything was either announced or already answered a little while ago (reading does help Wink). As for trade volume, I do not know, today BTC went under 8k USD, this simply drains cash from all altcoins, but particularity new ones like Cosmo suffer a lot.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21

Go go COSMO ..

Go go COSMO ..
What is the percentage of return from the last airdrop?

I am hoping it would big slice this week since the 750 CMOS coin entry requirements is a turn off to abusers Cheesy so we can expect a good much higher percentage this week.
I really hope it's bigger. I only have 800 coins and if the next minimum is 1000, I might not be able to qualify then. I am a participant of all the aidrops and this is the accumulated sum of all the coins I got.

Are you staking the coins you have?
I am participant of all airdrops and have over 1000 coins already (that is even without the last, fourth round of the airdrop).
In any case, even if you will miss a few dozen coins, it is easy and inexpensive to acquire these at the moment. In any case and before you do anything, I suggest you first wait and see how much you get from the current airdrop round and what the conditions for the next airdrop round are.

What wrong with you, guy? Just only take part in 3 rounds of the airdrop can not pay over 1000 coins, even keep staking on 24/7. The first is just 465, the second is 265, and the last is only 9,76% similar to 80 coins. So that you actually need to buy from the exchange.

I have received more than 200 cosmo coins by staking, obviously. Therefore, there is nothing wrong with me and no, I do not need to buy any if the next airdrop round limit should be set at 1000 cosmo coin. Also, anyone else could have done the same easily.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10

I am hoping it would big slice this week since the 750 CMOS coin entry requirements is a turn off to abusers Cheesy so we can expect a good much higher percentage this week.
I really hope it's bigger. I only have 800 coins and if the next minimum is 1000, I might not be able to qualify then. I am a participant of all the aidrops and this is the accumulated sum of all the coins I got.

I am participant of all airdrops and have over 1000 coins already (that is even without the last, fourth round of the airdrop).
In any case, even if you will miss a few dozen coins, it is easy and inexpensive to acquire these at the moment. In any case and before you do anything, I suggest you first wait and see how much you get from the current airdrop round and what the conditions for the next airdrop round are.

What wrong with you, guy? Just only take part in 3 rounds of the airdrop can not pay over 1000 coins, even keep staking on 24/7. The first is just 465, the second is 265, and the last is only 9,76% similar to 80 coins. So that you actually need to buy from the exchange.

Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Hi guys!
I want to participate in this Airdrop, but the form for participation does not work under the link: http://45.77.231.18/
Can someone help me?

Read the OP, The Airdrop registration is closed for now and we are currently on the Distribution week, wait for the next announcement regarding this round distribution and the registration will be open again.

Dont forget to load up your CMOS wallet with atleast 1000 coins for the next round to qualify

As far as I know, the conditions for the next, fifth airdrop round have not been defined yet, but, yeah, a 1000 coin minimum seems to be a reasonable estimate.

Ofcouse Nope if the current reward is the same as the last one (~10% balance). 1000 coin minium is too much for participants to keep on joining this event. Then CMOS project will look like some ICOs for token, I am not sure that people really interesting in it.

That is only partly true and only for people who are joining airdrop only now. The ones who took part from the first airdrop round, do not need to invest at all. The ones who missed one round of the airdrop, also do not need to actually acquire any coins. Only those who missed a couple or all rounds, need to invest a little (and this is nowhere near average ICO conditions - one can currently acquire Cosmo coin at a very moderate market price and, in worse case, sell them whenever at probably similar or even higher price).

Cosmos Coin Official - Today at 12:05 AM
@everyone A new explorer has been built - http://216.189.15.130/
Activity: 257
Hi guys!
I want to participate in this Airdrop, but the form for participation does not work under the link: http://45.77.231.18/
Can someone help me?

Read the OP, The Airdrop registration is closed for now and we are currently on the Distribution week, wait for the next announcement regarding this round distribution and the registration will be open again.

Dont forget to load up your CMOS wallet with atleast 1000 coins for the next round to qualify

As far as I know, the conditions for the next, fifth airdrop round have not been defined yet, but, yeah, a 1000 coin minimum seems to be a reasonable estimate.

Ofcouse Nope if the current reward is the same as the last one (~10% balance). 1000 coin minium is too much for participants to keep on joining this event. Then CMOS project will look like some ICOs for token, I am not sure that people really interesting in it.

copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 3

I am sharing this on steemit ...
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrencies/@amtarek23/cosmo-coin-cmos

We need to share our project ..
Vote for it
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
Admin I still haven't received my translation bounty Sad

The best option for clearing this issue up would be, as far as I can tell, to visit the Cosmo Coin discord channel:

https://discordapp.com/invite/Kz9u4d2

and ask your question there, in case you already haven't.
Activity: 98
Admin I still haven't received my translation bounty Sad
Hi guys!
Can someone help me?

Pages:
Jump to: