Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 9. (Read 28064 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

I am staking (24/7) nearly 17000 and receiving average 16 rewards daily (16*4.0489=64.78) No VPS payment
== Compare ==
MN daily reward (7*5.85=40.95) + 7000 staking ( 7000/16000=0.4375 , 0.4375*64.78=28.43) ==> ( total reward amount = 69.29 )  (cut VPS payment from your profit)

Correct me if I am wrong

That was fine formula. But do you count for any orphan block cases? I just have bought the same amount 7000 coin from exchange to stake, but my receiveing average daily is only 6~7 times in which 1~2 orphan blocks.

Even you have some orphan blocks still staking with large amount, in my point of view, is more slightly profitable ... as long as we are in the same price circle ..
Activity: 440
Merit: 1

I am staking (24/7) nearly 17000 and receiving average 16 rewards daily (16*4.0489=64.78) No VPS payment
== Compare ==
MN daily reward (7*5.85=40.95) + 7000 staking ( 7000/16000=0.4375 , 0.4375*64.78=28.43) ==> ( total reward amount = 69.29 )  (cut VPS payment from your profit)

Correct me if I am wrong

That was fine formula. But do you count for any orphan block cases? I just have bought the same amount 7000 coin from exchange to stake, but my receiveing average daily is only 6~7 times in which 1~2 orphan blocks.
Orphan blocks are a bummer. I get 3-4 stakes per day staking 5k+ and I get at least 1 orphan per day.

Do you have any idea about orphan blocks? I mean how to prevent from this situation or minimize the number of them.

One cannot prevent orphan blocks from happening since they are a part of the system as it was intended. Orphan blocks are blocks that you and someone else minted at the roughly same time, but the other party was "quicker" to confirm the block in the blockchain, making the block you minted orphan. Since most of the work is done by the network and the wallets, you cannot do much about that apart from keeping your wallet online and available 24/7 on a healthy computer and a healthy Internet (up)link (which one should be trying to do all of the time anyway).
Activity: 257
Merit: 10

== Compare ==
MN daily reward (7*5.85=40.95) + 7000 staking ( 7000/16000=0.4375 , 0.4375*64.78=28.43) ==> ( total reward amount = 69.29 )  (cut VPS payment from your profit)

Correct me if I am wrong

Orphan blocks are a bummer. I get 3-4 stakes per day staking 5k+ and I get at least 1 orphan per day.

Do you have any idea about orphan blocks? I mean how to prevent from this situation or minimize the number of them.
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

== Compare ==

Correct me if I am wrong

Activity: 257

== Compare ==
MN daily reward (7*5.85=40.95) + 7000 staking ( 7000/16000=0.4375 , 0.4375*64.78=28.43) ==> ( total reward amount = 69.29 )  (cut VPS payment from your profit)

Correct me if I am wrong

Don't know if a MN is actually rewarding enough to pay for a vps

It depends on what are your preferences and what do you need. If you want to run VPS only for Cosmo Coin, it wont cost you that much...

Well, according to Cosmo coin specs, which are:

POW/POS: 35%
MN: 65%
Masternode Returns:
Month 1 = 1150% APR*
Month 2 = 850%

masternodes should bring more than staking. I would say that wherever you can stake 24/7, you can run a masternode 24/7 as well.

But if quantity of MN increased, the 65% will be divided to more number which will decrease the share .. and in this time the staking will be more rewarded, I think

Why would you think that? If the system is balanced correctly MN will always gain more, other they are obsolete. There will be more coins staking than locked in MNs I think.

yes more coins staking with small amounts .. so if you have big amount staking you are more likely to have the biggest share of staking reward
in the case of having too many MNs then the 65% reward will be divided to more number causing small amount for each MNs .. in this time if you staked 10000 CMOS you will have more rewards than MN ..

Dude, start using your brain and calculate with real numbers. You're talking like there will be 2/3 of the supply locked in MNs...

== Compare ==

Correct me if I am wrong
Activity: 99
Merit: 2

It depends on what are your preferences and what do you need. If you want to run VPS only for Cosmo Coin, it wont cost you that much...

Masternode Returns:
Month 1 = 1150% APR*
Month 2 = 850%

masternodes should bring more than staking. I would say that wherever you can stake 24/7, you can run a masternode 24/7 as well.

But if quantity of MN increased, the 65% will be divided to more number which will decrease the share .. and in this time the staking will be more rewarded, I think

Why would you think that? If the system is balanced correctly MN will always gain more, other they are obsolete. There will be more coins staking than locked in MNs I think.

yes more coins staking with small amounts .. so if you have big amount staking you are more likely to have the biggest share of staking reward
in the case of having too many MNs then the 65% reward will be divided to more number causing small amount for each MNs .. in this time if you staked 10000 CMOS you will have more rewards than MN ..

Dude, start using your brain and calculate with real numbers. You're talking like there will be 2/3 of the supply locked in MNs...

Masternode Returns:
Month 1 = 1150% APR*
Month 2 = 850%

Yeah, there is no volume, no coinmarketcap... this isnt just going to fix itself. We need real development that takes us out of the copy/pasta masternode narrative. Those days are gone, there are interesting masternodes spawning almost daily.
We should stay calm, be patiently and wait for good news from Cosmos team about the first official exchange for Cosmos community.
Let's wait, no need to hurry too much.

0 emotion, I have no idea where you get the idea I'm not calm. I'm one of the largest holders, I've been around since the beginning and expressing my calculated concern.

The listing on CMC has doubled since I first got involved with the project. That means we need at least 100k of daily volume. How is waiting going to help? No disrespect, but I'd like to see your chart projection.

I'm asking for a detailed plan in terms of development (besides what all the other masternodes are doing every day with Pivx/Bullwark copy/pasta) to drive this project forward. I know the dev is very capable, thats why I'm asking this to be addressed.

Patience might be a virtue but so is strategic planning.

Yeah, John is absolutely right. Everything we need is put in a place but we need something that differentiates us from the rest. The Airdrop is nice, the payments are quick but we do not really stand out from the crowd (yet).
Those are all good concerns and inputs, hopefully the dev is reading and considering them. Yes, CMC is asking for a lot of volume nowadays - but there already are quite nice alternatives out there. So if it's not making CMC on the first step it isn't that harming, just go to coincodex or something.
Activity: 208
The coin seems promising with a long term plan. I'll try to join the airdrop when the 6th one opens.

For sure it does. For 6th airdrop I think you will need 1250 coins in your wallet (5th round had 1000 coins).
Its still cheap so 1250 coins shouldn't be a problem.

Yes it is. Even the masternode is quiet cheap. I'm wondering about buying another one
The coin seems promising with a long term plan. I'll try to join the airdrop when the 6th one opens.

For sure it does. For 6th airdrop I think you will need 1250 coins in your wallet (5th round had 1000 coins).
Its still cheap so 1250 coins shouldn't be a problem.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Yeah, there is no volume, no coinmarketcap... this isnt just going to fix itself. We need real development that takes us out of the copy/pasta masternode narrative. Those days are gone, there are interesting masternodes spawning almost daily.
We should stay calm, be patiently and wait for good news from Cosmos team about the first official exchange for Cosmos community.

0 emotion, I have no idea where you get the idea I'm not calm. I'm one of the largest holders, I've been around since the beginning and expressing my calculated concern.

The listing on CMC has doubled since I first got involved with the project. That means we need at least 100k of daily volume. How is waiting going to help? No disrespect, but I'd like to see your chart projection.

I'm asking for a detailed plan in terms of development (besides what all the other masternodes are doing every day with Pivx/Bullwark copy/pasta) to drive this project forward. I know the dev is very capable, thats why I'm asking this to be addressed.

Yeah, John is absolutely right. Everything we need is put in a place but we need something that differentiates us from the rest. The Airdrop is nice, the payments are quick but we do not really stand out from the crowd (yet).
Activity: 208

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 117

Thx team! I've read the white paper. I find this project  very interesting and I see that  company is commited to  growth and development.

where did you found the cosmos whitepaper? cannot found it in the website
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Patience is a virtue. Especially when it comes to crypto  Wink
Definitely. Especially during bear months like we are having now. Cryptos would really test your patience. Ha ha
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Patience is a virtue. Especially when it comes to crypto  Wink

Masternode Returns:
Month 1 = 1150% APR*
Month 2 = 850%

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I think in the current market situation, it is an excellent opportunity for Devs. to work hard on technical and development issues without much stress about market situation as it is all down ...
And once the market is going well the project will be ready for it ..

Pages:
Jump to: