Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 19. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I just realised when you have over2k coins staking works like a charm you get 4 extra coins every 6 hours or so

it really depends on the network weight sometime we are all lucky to hit  a stake frequently. My last stake was yesterday and i got almost 800+ coins on my wallet.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
I just realised when you have over2k coins staking works like a charm you get 4 extra coins every 6 hours or so
That's nice. I only get a few every 4 days. I own 700+ cmos.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Activity: 19
Activity: 174
Lick me
Why did you fix it? Sorry but I don't hear anything about the change from any official sources, at least it's ticket name still remained CMOS.

Hey man, you should go to Discord channel. Dev already given his official announcement that our project named change to Cosmo coin due to the confusion between the Cosmos network and cosmos coin projects.
Activity: 249
Here is the code for the signature campaign (taken from the announcement).

--snip--

Thanks!
Apart from the Jr. Member signature not displaying as intended by the code, all of these still contain the old name "cosmos coin" instead of "cosmo coin"...

...sigh... and many more things.

Thanks, I fixed the facebook link and renamed "Cosmos" to "Cosmo" in the signature.

Why did you fix it? Sorry but I don't hear anything about the change from any official sources, at least it's ticket name still remained CMOS.
Activity: 440
Merit: 1
I am running an online store and accepting cryptocurrencies ..

Hope i can later add Cosmos coin to my store .. as i tested it is really has a fast transaction near to what i experienced with waves and steller ...

I would not mind you post the link to your online store - I am curious!
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
I want to join the signature campaign but I can't find the signature code. Where should I find it?

Edit: Found it on Page 47
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I noticed the signature campaign posted in this thread. Do we have an official bounty thread here?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

That's where sig campaigns and bounties get attention.

Once we see some smart contract integration, watch out!
hi dev r u planing to add cosmo coin to coinmarketcap?

To be added to Coinmarketcap CMOS would need a daily trading volume of 50,000 USD.

But you can use worldcoinindex, it works almost exactly like CM.

Wow, from $10K to $50K seems impossible for the current daily volume. Hope Dev implement more and more activities which attractive to community.

Some projects fake the volume on some of the decentralized exchanges.
People are unhappy about getting something for free...whats wrong in this world lol! I mean they can airdrop the way they want to, plus it makes less people dump all the coins with multiple addresses etc...so why yall so mad?

The first and second airdrop can be consider a free airdrop, while the 3rd one and pay as you go type of airdrop.

Lets hope the dev will change its mind on this coming 4th round. He should create a value first for the coin before making such rules like on round 3.

its to stop people from dumping straight away to help build a strong community i think the dev is doing a good job

It depends from user to user. not everyone will dump.

CMOS dev should focus  on building the community first, Having a holding Requirements on this early rounds of airdrop will make people turn away.

See Deeponion as an example and see how huge their community. they are giving a real FREE airdrop upto the 15th rounds and on the 16th round thats the time they change the rules of airdrop that is based on holdings.

Well, this is just a suggestion.. Cheesy

Deeponion has a use case, I don't think you can compare the two projects. The market also took a huge crap after DeepOnion got rolling. Coins are about 2 cents a piece, it's not like this project is asking for a huge investment. Smiley

I understand your reasoning and feel like it has merit.
Activity: 101
I am running an online store and accepting cryptocurrencies ..

Hope i can later add Cosmos coin to my store .. as i tested it is really has a fast transaction near to what i experienced with waves and steller ...

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
i put on the signature, does anyone know what the payment will be for signature bounty yet though? would be good if the ann thread was updated a little if possible! hey great work on the signature code also @mtmonte
Activity: 58
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
Here is the code for the signature campaign (taken from the announcement).

--snip--

Thanks!
Apart from the Jr. Member signature not displaying as intended by the code, all of these still contain the old name "cosmos coin" instead of "cosmo coin"...

...sigh... and many more things.

Thanks, I fixed the facebook link and renamed "Cosmos" to "Cosmo" in the signature.
Activity: 4
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Hi, dev.
I've missed the project's airdrop since the start, so I wanted to ask is can I buy 750 Cosmo from the exchange then switch on my wallet to join the airdrop?
Hope to get an early answer from dev.
Respect.
Phucdigan.

Note: By the way, if the Vietnamese translation has not been done, then I would like to reserve a place.
Thank you!

Hi man, get 750 cmos coins on one cmos address and submit that address through the link on the first page, than you should be good.
Activity: 174
Lick me
I just notice that the new rules for airdrop #4 now requires 750 CMOS, I already have 500 coins but too late on the 3rd airdrop. now need to buy more to participate in the airdrop Cheesy

Albeit had participated the 3rd payout, you just could have received 9,78% on your balance. You still need to buy more for enough. Good luck.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
I just notice that the new rules for airdrop #4 now requires 750 CMOS, I already have 500 coins but too late on the 3rd airdrop. now need to buy more to participate in the airdrop Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: