Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 23. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Lick me
Any new rules for the 4. round of airdrop? The minimum amount of coins to hold to receive will be the same?
Keep patient till the end of today. I think the rule will change after every airdrop distributed. Might be the next payout can require a certain number of your posts in this forum.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Any new rules for the 4. round of airdrop? The minimum amount of coins to hold to receive will be the same?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
The distribution will happen anytime today, too bad i was short in CMOS coins last weeks and just manage to buy some 2 days ago., well anyway congrats to the participants on this round.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Splitting Coins is not a good idea for staking at this time. ive tried to split my 470+ coins to 3 and when i hit a stake it always orphaned and never confirm. so combine them again into single block and all is good again and just hit another successful stake.

Don't orphaned blocks have to do with a high latency? Why would the staking weight play a role for a block to be an orphan or not?

I can't confirm but i think it works like a competition, who ever get the first required confirmation will get the block rewards. as for my case i think my internet connection is too blame for my orphan blocks.

It works like a competition, that is true. But the staking weight only determines the relative likelihood of finding a block, while you can still lose out if someone else finds a block within a blink of an eye later but broadcasts it faster because of the better connection.
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
I'm not yet convinced either way.
There are some red flags indeed.

What red flags are there? I can debunk any misconceptions that have been thrown around lately.
Activity: 89
How about implement the signature campaign after the airdrop 3rd distribution done?  Excuse me, but I just want to make Cosmos community always be active, at least on this BCT forum.

The Cosmos community really does need some sort of boost if this project is ever going to get off the ground. Right now there are almost no buys. I think most importantly we need to see that the code for the masternodes is ready to implement and open for everyone to view. Otherwise this is just another exit scam waiting to happen (and honestly it's not looking like it will even go well for the dev if they decide to dump, they will get almost nothing).

People are very leery right now. More scams than real projects.

Masternodes have been running since block 1. Are you referring to the implementation of something else?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
I'm not yet convinced either way.
There are some red flags indeed.
Lick me
How about implement the signature campaign after the airdrop 3rd distribution done?  Excuse me, but I just want to make Cosmos community always be active, at least on this BCT forum.

The Cosmos community really does need some sort of boost if this project is ever going to get off the ground. Right now there are almost no buys. I think most importantly we need to see that the code for the masternodes is ready to implement and open for everyone to view. Otherwise this is just another exit scam waiting to happen (and honestly it's not looking like it will even go well for the dev if they decide to dump, they will get almost nothing).

More scams than real projects might be overstated, but yeah way too many of them.

I don't think Cosmos is a scam, but it would greatly benefit from better communication.

Me too, this project can not be a scam due to ending of POW phrase and no MN aution implemented. Sometimes, it's price has been dumped because Masternode owners want to return their profit.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.

More scams than real projects might be overstated, but yeah way too many of them.

I don't think Cosmos is a scam, but it would greatly benefit from better communication.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
interesting coin hope to see more activity from devs team

I would be willing also to be participated in this project. Hoping for the team to become more success in this field. Coin is very much interested it really has the potential.
Lick me
Lick me
If the light is cut during the work of the wallet - then it takes a very long time to rediscover the blocks ...
Not sure man, in fact this is one of the wallets I have ever used synchronizing quickly without any problems. Even sometime I have reindexed, it never take excess of 1 hour.
Activity: 252
If the light is cut during the work of the wallet - then it takes a very long time to rediscover the blocks ...
Lick me
Round 3 of the airdrop has ended and distribution for this round will begin starting from tomorrow until the 13th March.
Anyone receive the 3rd distribution??? Can't wait to find out how many per participant, hope it will be much more the previous one.
copper member
Activity: 71
Suppose I have 500 coins. I want to keep my wallet open so that there will be an after-mining. How many coins will be born in my wallet every day with such a balance?
I did not pay attention to how many coin minted after put staking online. But when I received 465 coins in the first payout, it takes at least 4 hours for every receiving those minted about 5 coins
In a day you could give birth to 30 coins with a balance of 465 coins? And how long ago was this - at the very beginning of the project? Or recently? Tell me more.
no settings are needed for pos-mining? just open the wallet?

I am not for sure, my man. In fact, my wallet has added 5 coins for every 4 hours in the first 2 days. After that, it reduced to 4 coins in some couple of the next 3 days, but it was not as usual 4 hours, actually maybe everyday. I think a minted number of staking depend on lucky.
P/s: I have just open my wallet without encrypted, you can fix staking = 1 in your conf file for sure. Good luck.
"you can fix staking = 1 in your conf file for sure"
is it necessary to do it for the usual pos-mining? Somewhere about this was written?
thanks.
Yes, this issue has been raised at somewhere in this thread. And I just only remember a little bit, like another masternode coins, I usually add the command "staking = 1" on my wallet configuration file. In cosmos case, I think it not necessary at all.

I don't think it's required either, but some say it's needed in some cases as a last resort.  Looking through PIVX documentation (https://pivx.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/30000024636-staking-faq), they mention that it's not required either.

Maybe the arrow goes grey when no mintable coins are there?  Like if I had 500 coins total in my wallet and got a stake reward, none of my coins would be "stakable" until that last reward got the number of confirmations it requires.  Perhaps this is the source to this confusion..
Activity: 251
Suppose I have 500 coins. I want to keep my wallet open so that there will be an after-mining. How many coins will be born in my wallet every day with such a balance?
I did not pay attention to how many coin minted after put staking online. But when I received 465 coins in the first payout, it takes at least 4 hours for every receiving those minted about 5 coins
In a day you could give birth to 30 coins with a balance of 465 coins? And how long ago was this - at the very beginning of the project? Or recently? Tell me more.

I am not for sure, my man. In fact, my wallet has added 5 coins for every 4 hours in the first 2 days. After that, it reduced to 4 coins in some couple of the next 3 days, but it was not as usual 4 hours, actually maybe everyday. I think a minted number of staking depend on lucky.
P/s: I have just open my wallet without encrypted, you can fix staking = 1 in your conf file for sure. Good luck.
is it necessary to do it for the usual pos-mining? Somewhere about this was written?
thanks.
Yes, this issue has been raised at somewhere in this thread. And I just only remember a little bit, like another masternode coins, I usually add the command "staking = 1" on my wallet configuration file. In cosmos case, I think it not necessary at all.
Activity: 252

thanks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Hi guys,

those are the most _basic_ points you need to understand about CMOS staking ("giving birth to new coins"):

1) The more coins you have in your wallet, the more often and reliable you will stake coins. This is called network weight.
2) Staking is always a gamble. Some times you will get a stake every four hours, sometimes it will take a litte longer. Is your network weight high, you will more reliably stake every 4 hours.
3) Currently, you get 4.0xxx CMOS as staking reward.

If you can hit stake every 4 hours you are one real lucky fellow or you are holding a massive amount of cmos coins on your wallet.

i got 700+ coins on my wallet and my last stake was 2 days ago and i already consider it lucky Cheesy

I´d prefer to refer to myself as a "lucky believer in the project" then, if that helps  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: