Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 25. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Guys, you are all invited to join the COSMOS project on facebook.

FACEBOOK GROUP:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1798549983782929/

Main advantage:

- All airdrops rounds have been created as events, so you´ll never miss an airdrop again!

As usual spread the word, post the group on your wall or in other cryptogroups you participate in. We need to get CMOS into peoples minds.

It's really a nice idea to spread CMOS out through Facebook social network. But I think you should always be active in both of FB group and Discord to keep up all announcements from Dev. Thank you and good job guy.

That is the plan  Smiley
Activity: 184
Merit: 10

FACEBOOK GROUP:

Main advantage:

- All airdrops rounds have been created as events, so you´ll never miss an airdrop again!

As usual spread the word, post the group on your wall or in other cryptogroups you participate in. We need to get CMOS into peoples minds.

It's really a nice idea to spread CMOS out through Facebook social network. But I think you should always be active in both of FB group and Discord to keep up all announcements from Dev. Thank you and good job guy.
Activity: 222
It's good time to buy for airdrop qualification. The price today has dropped strongly on https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CMOS_BRIDGE.BTC
Just only 2 days left to the deadline of Monday, Dev will check start at Tuesday for sure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator

FACEBOOK GROUP:

Main advantage:

Activity: 420
Merit: 31
i have jsut register for AD3 : CYzKBVth2Fkj5PM3SsFudQHJJGaSuDxg6X

My goal is to create a MN

Cya
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Somebody.Help me figure out what the problem is.For the second transaction has a status of conflicted.I don't know what's wrong.What is the problem and why this error occurs?Dev or any of the guys.Give me an answer.I can't deal with this problem on my own.

It is orphan block, mean that some find it little faster that you. Me to have some amount of it, but you look very unlucky if have only 2 block and they orphan.

Do you open wallet for some time on day or always open for doing POS ?

My wallet is always open.It turns out that it's just bad luck plagued me?Hell, I'm probably unlucky.
I understand that in addition to expectations of good blocks nothing left for me to do.Or is there any way out of this unpleasant situation?Thanks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Somebody.Help me figure out what the problem is.For the second transaction has a status of conflicted.I don't know what's wrong.What is the problem and why this error occurs?Dev or any of the guys.Give me an answer.I can't deal with this problem on my own.

It is orphan block, mean that some find it little faster that you. Me to have some amount of it, but you look very unlucky if have only 2 block and they orphan.

Do you open wallet for some time on day or always open for doing POS ?

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I almost forgot about the airdrop registrations. Holding a few coins from the airdrop this coming round we will probably receive less airdrop since it will be based on our current CMOS holdings but its ok since many abusers and cheaters will have a hard time to cheat the airdrop.
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
I have a misfortune ...
On the exchange, I have frozen the account until Monday - because I changed the password. And now I can not replenish my account for stock exchange "" - to buy your coins. I do not know where I can get 300 coins today or tomorrow.
As I understand, on Monday there will be a distribution, and registration for the third wave will stop?

You still have time to buy on https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CMOS_BRIDGE.BTC  Cheesy

+ do registration on airdrop, because we don`t know when dev look at balance  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I have a misfortune ...
On the exchange, I have frozen the account until Monday - because I changed the password. And now I can not replenish my account for stock exchange "" - to buy your coins. I do not know where I can get 300 coins today or tomorrow.
As I understand, on Monday there will be a distribution, and registration for the third wave will stop?
I have a new problem.As you can see in the screenshot,the share for PoS was sent to my CMOS wallet, but for some reason the status of the transaction is conflict.Someone can explain me what's the problem??What to do to avoid this status of a transaction?
The news I get from Dev today.
Cosmos has been added to Delta. You can download the app from the link below - https://getdelta.io
You can monitor a portfolio of cryptocurrencies just a glance.
Activity: 249
DEW,GUYS!Help me understand why I don't get stacking on my CMOS wallet.The wallet is online all the time, but I haven't never gotten a stacking yet.Is there a problem?Help me understand the problem and fix it.Thank You.

Me too, my wallet has stopped to receive the minted coins at least 12 hours. Seems some unofficial updates are coming or its time for resting on the weekend.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
So it seems this is only open to people who participated from the first week? As I understand it you need 500 already to be eligible for the 3rd Airdrop? Sad

All you need to do is hold a 500 balance. Cosmos is on CryptoBridge and Stocks.exchange.

Ah I see, I think I will pass then. Thanks.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I received Arabic translation
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think the Cosmos roadmap plan will be all. Because Cosmos is one of the flagship projects.
DEW,GUYS!Help me understand why I don't get stacking on my CMOS wallet.The wallet is online all the time, but I haven't never gotten a stacking yet.Is there a problem?Help me understand the problem and fix it.Thank You.

Here you are, please read it carefully or you can go to discord channel with your concerns.

For all staking beginners:

There is is a small arrow on the bottom right in your wallet. It points upwards. If the arrow is green and you hover over it and it says "staking is active" then everything is running smoothly and you will eventually get your stake rewards. TThe amount of coins you hold in your wallet is crucial, since that determines your network weight and the frequency of stake rewards.

If the arrow is not green, but greyed-out and you can confirm that you had your coins for longer than 24 hours (actually staking is 4 hours) in your wallet you may want to try this:

Open your cmos.conf with a text editor. The file should be blank. Copy and paste  << add staking=1 >> (the part between the << and the >>), then save the conf. Go to tools >> wallet repair >> click rebuild index. The wallet will restart and reload the blockchain. Wait 4 hours and the arrow should turn green.

Important:
Make sure that you run the newest wallet version (currently 1.2). The link to the newest version is to be found on the very first page of the ANN thread, on discord and on the subreddit.

Please note:
No guarantee that it helps, but for me it works and it also did help some other members of the German community.

Another alternative:
A guy named monte posted a link to a PIVX staking setup guide in Discord. This guide should also be applicable for CMOS, since CMOS is PIVX fork. Here is the guide: https://pivx.org/knowledge-base/staking-setup-guide/
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Ah damn... the form is open again and I need to already own coins. Oh well, some other time perhaps.
Pages:
Jump to: