Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 21. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 1
I joined this one also. please somebody check my profile let me know if everything is ok for this airdrop round.

I am not sure, but the BBC code used by the forum is not equal to the HTML code.
As far as I can tell, you are missing the hyperlink behind the text, the code for Jr. Member should look like:

(center](url=https://cosmoscoin.co/]cosmos coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration

=> Important: replace ( with [ in the above code at both positions!
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I joined this one also. please somebody check my profile let me know if everything is ok for this airdrop round.
Activity: 11
I'd like to become a mod
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
R4 OF THE AIRDROP IS LIVE

but on http://45.77.231.18

Welcome to CMOS Airdrop
Round 3

so, 4rd round start ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
People are unhappy about getting something for free...whats wrong in this world lol! I mean they can airdrop the way they want to, plus it makes less people dump all the coins with multiple addresses etc...so why yall so mad?

The first and second airdrop can be consider a free airdrop, while the 3rd one and pay as you go type of airdrop.

Lets hope the dev will change its mind on this coming 4th round. He should create a value first for the coin before making such rules like on round 3.

I appreciate your opinion, but I really do not share it. I think we all have read what the DEV wrote. A huge chunk of the distributed Airdrops was dumped as soon as it was received. This lead to a hard downward spiral of the price.

We all got coins for free during the first rounds. If you held/hold your coins, I am pretty sure that you will be qualified for the future airdrops too. With all due respect, I appreciate a DEV that is actually doing something to stabilize the value of a coin.

As of now, to get those 750 CMOS needed for Airdrop 4, you would have to spend around 40 USD if you buy them from scratch. Although knowing that 40 USD are quite a lot of money in various countries all around the world, I highly doubt that anybody who is involved in cryptos, doesn´t have access to such an amount.

Nevertheless I would appreciate a cap for the Airdrop entry barrier. 750 CMOS, or 1000 CMOS (10% of a MN) should be high enough to receive future airdrops in my opinion.

Activity: 63
Good news! The work of the OpenTrade exchange was fully restored and all balances were restored to the state, as it was before the hacking.

Activity: 2
People are unhappy about getting something for free...whats wrong in this world lol! I mean they can airdrop the way they want to, plus it makes less people dump all the coins with multiple addresses etc...so why yall so mad?

The first and second airdrop can be consider a free airdrop, while the 3rd one and pay as you go type of airdrop.

Lets hope the dev will change its mind on this coming 4th round. He should create a value first for the coin before making such rules like on round 3.

its to stop people from dumping straight away to help build a strong community i think the dev is doing a good job
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
how many posts to be a jr member ...
like this am missing the airdrop ...

You don’t have to be jr member for airdrop, only for signature campaign.  The signature campaign is optional.
Activity: 101
how many posts to be a jr member ...
like this am missing the airdrop ...
Activity: 101
I am still newbie ...
what can i do Huh!!!
lol Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
For the Airdrop 4, do we need certain amount of cosmos in our wallet too?

750 coin minimum balance per wallet address.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I receive 76 CMOS coins from my 700++ coins.. 300 %lower compare to the usual airdrop i receive from the previous 2 rounds.

% holdings airdrop is too early to implement, lets hope the dev will change it mind and implement a different rules of airdrop.

Me, too. This airdrop payout already based on 10% of balance. I am not happy with it. Seems no chance to get enough for 1 MN with just only receiving airdrop. Hope Dev consider to increase amount of the next one.

And people wonder why there was such a huge selloff? The point of airdrops is not to build masternodes for free.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
For the Airdrop 4, do we need certain amount of cosmos in our wallet too?
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator

Thanks! I was about to write exactly the same.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 257
I receive 76 CMOS coins from my 700++ coins.. 300 %lower compare to the usual airdrop i receive from the previous 2 rounds.

% holdings airdrop is too early to implement, lets hope the dev will change it mind and implement a different rules of airdrop.

Me, too. This airdrop payout already based on 10% of balance. I am not happy with it. Seems no chance to get enough for 1 MN with just only receiving airdrop. Hope Dev consider to increase amount of the next one.
Activity: 249

Hi admin
you stil give reward ? or we will no receive coin ?
my adress : CYzKBVth2Fkj5PM3SsFudQHJJGaSuDxg6X

thanks for help

First make sure your balance had already enough 500 coins.
Then I have to say this lastest distribution based on luckiness, no coins received isn't strange for participants.
Activity: 62
The project is very interesting i found it today and i decided to keep watching it from now
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
In the previous 2 rounds there was a base amount of coins given to all participants and a bonus weighting that made up a small proportion of the total coins, compared to round 3 where the amount of coins received depended solely on the balance of the user.

The rules of the airdrop were enforced to prevent immediate dumping from bounty hunters looking to offload their bags as soon as the drop was received.The likelihood of investors that have committed themselves by investing their own money into the project, of selling the drops, is significantly lower than people looking for free handouts. I'm not going to apologize for using a system that prioritizes the welfare of large holders over those who want to sell in the short term. It's an objective fact that the rules of round 1 and 2 hurt the price of the coin, precisely because people sold coins that had no monetary incentive to keep. 43% of addresses from round 1 that were credited sold their drop within the first week. On top of this, remember that the effect of dumping is magnified by further dilution of the supply from staking and node rewards. The current measures have been put in place to mitigate the effects of dumping and encourage HODLING before CMOS gains proper intrinsic value from the integration of smart contracts.

The final thing I'd like to add is that accusations of it being some kind of pyramid scheme because of the structure that's being used, are quite frankly ridiculous.

Hi admin
you stil give reward ? or we will no receive coin ?
my adress : CYzKBVth2Fkj5PM3SsFudQHJJGaSuDxg6X

thanks for help
Pages:
Jump to: