Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 22. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3
High ROI ?
cant it get any dubious than this?
no ICO/airdrops promise any ROI to its holders

You do realize that POS and Masternodes give a return on investment to those that contribute to the network. That figure can be calculated. Take a look at masternodes.online. It has a comprehensive list of coins and displays the projected ROI for each of them. I think you misunderstood, no one is promising a return in satoshi value or USD, but we are promising guaranteed node returns paid out in CMOS.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
High ROI ?
cant it get any dubious than this?
no ICO/airdrops promise any ROI to its holders
In the previous 2 rounds there was a base amount of coins given to all participants and a bonus weighting that made up a small proportion of the total coins, compared to round 3 where the amount of coins received depended solely on the balance of the user.

The rules of the airdrop were enforced to prevent immediate dumping from bounty hunters looking to offload their bags as soon as the drop was received.The likelihood of investors that have committed themselves by investing their own money into the project, of selling the drops, is significantly lower than people looking for free handouts. I'm not going to apologize for using a system that prioritizes the welfare of large holders over those who want to sell in the short term. It's an objective fact that the rules of round 1 and 2 hurt the price of the coin, precisely because people sold coins that had no monetary incentive to keep. 43% of addresses from round 1 that were credited sold their drop within the first week. On top of this, remember that the effect of dumping is magnified by further dilution of the supply from staking and node rewards. The current measures have been put in place to mitigate the effects of dumping and encourage HODLING before CMOS gains proper intrinsic value from the integration of smart contracts.

The final thing I'd like to add is that accusations of it being some kind of pyramid scheme because of the structure that's being used, are quite frankly ridiculous.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I receive 76 CMOS coins from my 700++ coins.. 300 %lower compare to the usual airdrop i receive from the previous 2 rounds.

% holdings airdrop is too early to implement, lets hope the dev will change it mind and implement a different rules of airdrop.
Activity: 33
if we have to buy 50% in more of our total coins each week for be eligible to the airdrop and receive 9%
it's not anymore an airdrop, it's turning like a ponzi

Exacly! As you say.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
if we have to buy 50% in more of our total coins each week for be eligible to the airdrop and receive 9%
it's not anymore an airdrop, it's turning like a ponzi
Activity: 63
I hope for the next round we will receive a little bit more coins. BTW the blockchain explorer is offline!
Which exchange you guys prefer to buy these coins? Want a masternode.
Activity: 33
So that's a very sad story. First, encourage people to buy at least 35 coins to meet the conditions of the third round, then send only the smuggled 50 coins? Big difference compared to the first one in which 465 coins were sent. And round two - a major change to the airdrop conditions without their clear publishing, so for round two I did not get any coins. This project does not look very serious. :-(
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
3rd airdrop received, thx  Smiley

But that amount of 86 coins look very, vey low...  Sad
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
i received airdrop now what is the rio ?
How many you received? I bought for enough 500 in my balance, but just received 50 coins seems like 10% on the amount of balance. And i am not happy why the 3rd payout decreased nearly 5 times compared with the second.
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
i received airdrop now what is the rio ?
Activity: 257
Did you have received airdrop today?  Huh
didnt received airdrop also

Airdrop was delayed a few hours.  From discord:

Cosmos Coin Official:
“The Cosmos explorer is down. Making a fresh one, which will delay the drop by a couple of hours.”

I had already received these coin at 3:10am March 14th, it has delayed almost 3 hours.
copper member
Activity: 71

Airdrop was delayed a few hours.  From discord:

Cosmos Coin Official:
“The Cosmos explorer is down. Making a fresh one, which will delay the drop by a couple of hours.”
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
Activity: 63
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
didnt receive mine too :/
how to know if my register counted ?

Thanks
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Just to remind all airdrop participants that took part in round 3, that distribution will take place today.

Great News! The day everyone been waiting for.. Cheesy

How the airdrop is calculated this round? is it based on the current CMOS holdings?
Just to remind all airdrop participants that took part in round 3, that distribution will take place today.
Activity: 257
The distribution will happen anytime today, too bad i was short in CMOS coins last weeks and just manage to buy some 2 days ago., well anyway congrats to the participants on this round.

Hi mate, this is not entirely correct. The airdrop may happen anytime until the end of March 13th (please be aware of the time zones: April 13th may have ended for People from Sydney, while people in Los Angeles are having their morning coffee.

Official News from page 1:

Round 3
Airdrop form is open [27th February - 5th March] --> CLOSED
Distribution Phase [6th March - 13th March]

So still have 2 days left. I hate the wait so long ^.^
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
The distribution will happen anytime today, too bad i was short in CMOS coins last weeks and just manage to buy some 2 days ago., well anyway congrats to the participants on this round.

Hi mate, this is not entirely correct. The airdrop may happen anytime until the end of March 13th (please be aware of the time zones: April 13th may have ended for People from Sydney, while people in Los Angeles are having their morning coffee.

Official News from page 1:

Round 3
Airdrop form is open [27th February - 5th March] --> CLOSED
Distribution Phase [6th March - 13th March]

Pages:
Jump to: