Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CosmosCR [$CYBR] 🌌Virtual reality world, NFT's, Data solution#blockchain - page 36. (Read 32255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I think that hearing about the vr project is very promising, but I see that for this project, I don't have a big partner or I am too late in reading. because partners are very important for the success of a project, and I want to hear more after this.

There is still many time for partnership actually, and even it can be make when the project is already running in stable.
Also what I see in this field is this still can grow much much better than now. The graphic, the idea about what people can make in VR world, etc. But I don't actually know if the market is already ready now, I mean to be used frequently. Hopefully the CosmoCR will find a loophole to bring this to market perfectly.

VR could be the next big thing but you are right that the market isn't ready yet. For mass adaption you need cheaper hardware. Everyone has a smart phone these days but it will take years until everyone has a VR device.

Do you know your smartphone can use WebVr already Wink!
legendary
I think that hearing about the vr project is very promising, but I see that for this project, I don't have a big partner or I am too late in reading. because partners are very important for the success of a project, and I want to hear more after this.

There is still many time for partnership actually, and even it can be make when the project is already running in stable.
Also what I see in this field is this still can grow much much better than now. The graphic, the idea about what people can make in VR world, etc. But I don't actually know if the market is already ready now, I mean to be used frequently. Hopefully the CosmoCR will find a loophole to bring this to market perfectly.

Actually because the market is not 100% ready its the perfect time to start, you want to be afrond of the curve not after it.
legendary

We have actually some great usefull partners and advisors, there are services that you can buy to generate partners but we dont want that we want usefull and great partners to become big together.
Creating partnerships before the ICO is hard cause big companies dont want to be assosiated with an ICO. We are sure they would love to work with us when they will see our product evolve.
legendary
Interesting project. Actually seems very nice. A vr world you can do basically anything.

But with which device your system will be compatible? And do you have a graph about vr devices, are people buying more now or less kind of things?

VR hasn't been taking off as much as people hoped. there's still a lack of killer apps for the platform and the headsets are expensive. remains to be seen if mass adoption will come.

This is also because VR improved a lot last decade, before VR could cause a lot of motion sickness. Try the new Htc vive pro wireless and you will be impressed.
Think about how this will also improve in the future with computers getting better people would love more immersive experiences.

Yes, i agree with you about the improvement they have but right now it is far from becoming mainstream. I checked htc vive pro price after you mentioned and it is 1500$ in my country which can't afford from the major part of the population.

Still, with time prices will be cheaper and more and more people would have the devices. A platform like CosmosCR can make headsets more appealing.

Content is king! How more content how better the adoption, $1500 for htc vive pro yea, but thats one of the most expensive glasses out there now.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

VR could be the next big thing but you are right that the market isn't ready yet. For mass adaption you need cheaper hardware. Everyone has a smart phone these days but it will take years until everyone has a VR device.
it is true that there is still a lot of time but in my opinion the cosmoscr team should already start to tighten some important partnerships both for greater advertising/visibility and for help in the development of the project, the vr terminals are the future and will be adopted on a large scale when their prices will be affordable for everyone, currently the prices of the hardware are too high in my opinion...
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Interesting project. Actually seems very nice. A vr world you can do basically anything.

But with which device your system will be compatible? And do you have a graph about vr devices, are people buying more now or less kind of things?

VR hasn't been taking off as much as people hoped. there's still a lack of killer apps for the platform and the headsets are expensive. remains to be seen if mass adoption will come.

This is also because VR improved a lot last decade, before VR could cause a lot of motion sickness. Try the new Htc vive pro wireless and you will be impressed.
Think about how this will also improve in the future with computers getting better people would love more immersive experiences.

Yes, i agree with you about the improvement they have but right now it is far from becoming mainstream. I checked htc vive pro price after you mentioned and it is 1500$ in my country which can't afford from the major part of the population.

Still, with time prices will be cheaper and more and more people would have the devices. A platform like CosmosCR can make headsets more appealing.
legendary
legendary
Crypto is an unique space, what me attracted and kept me here since 2013 is that you can really interact with teams and people actually want to help each other get
better and understand the technology.

And ofcourse the technology.

2013? That is a lifetime around this place.

Finally someone who can explain what a blockchain is.

Crypto is an unique space, what me attracted and kept me here since 2013 is that you can really interact with teams and people actually want to help each other get

the real legend here
now, i understand why you didn't make any comparasion with other project. this is about your experience in crypto, similiar project with different goals and also point of view.
keep it up, and show us your technology

Yea 2013 i joined, you can also see this account was made in January 2014. Been a super ride, ups and downs, things come and go. But im so happy i started in crypto and stayed.

We will do everything to show the final product to you guys.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
What are you planning to use to run the 3D environment in cosmos? Are you making your engine from scratch or using some off the shelf solution?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
legendary
Interesting project! I like the idea of "The internet will no longer be a flat screen display of text and images". The problem is that of VR devices, which are quite expensive. Will it be suited in VR and AR? or just in VR? Will the platform be accessed only with TOP VR glasses such as Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Sony Playstation VR, or those who use cheaper devices will also have access?

We focus mainly on VR at the moment but the combination is pretty close specially with webxr getting more and more adoption. VR glasses are indeed expensive now the new oculus go cost about $230, and its a fine pair of glasses.
Eventually also de cardboard will be able to see in the vr space, but ofcourse the high end experience will be at the start in more expensive glasses.

Vr is getting more and more populare and this will drive the prices down slowly. And the future is super bright for computers how better the computers get how better the VR experience.

legendary
I have always been interested in projects that are related to virtual reality, this is really the direction that is interesting to study and with which I want to work, so I would certainly like to support the developers of the CosmosCR platform, and wish them to achieve these difficult goals. The guys chose the right direction for their business.

We will have a low barrier to start, and we will make guides, courses that are really simple. Virtual reality is a really cool space the combination of 3d modelling and coding attracts me a lot.
As soon as the non profit foundation is setup and it sold the first land parcels than people like yourself can actually accept freelance work or even make your own proposal. Learning and earning at the same time.
legendary
It seems this project has got me attracted as it occupies a unique niche in the Cryto/VR vector. Additionally, its promising uses cases should also get the attention of supporters and investors respectively. Smiley

Eventually its all about the technology and the use-cases that bring value, speculative value will always be in play but long term it have to be a viable product.
And crypt/VR combination excites us a lot.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

the real legend here
now, i understand why you didn't make any comparasion with other project. this is about your experience in crypto, similiar project with different goals and also point of view.
keep it up, and show us your technology
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 349
Merit: 12
Interesting project! I like the idea of "The internet will no longer be a flat screen display of text and images". The problem is that of VR devices, which are quite expensive. Will it be suited in VR and AR? or just in VR? Will the platform be accessed only with TOP VR glasses such as Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Sony Playstation VR, or those who use cheaper devices will also have access?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I have always been interested in projects that are related to virtual reality, this is really the direction that is interesting to study and with which I want to work, so I would certainly like to support the developers of the CosmosCR platform, and wish them to achieve these difficult goals. The guys chose the right direction for their business.
Pages:
Jump to: