Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CosmosCR [$CYBR] 🌌Virtual reality world, NFT's, Data solution#blockchain - page 37. (Read 32255 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
It seems this project has got me attracted as it occupies a unique niche in the Cryto/VR vector. Additionally, its promising uses cases should also get the attention of supporters and investors respectively. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
It's good to see that team is actively replying to the queries here but, I would like to see a full fledged comparison chart between CosmosCR, mark.space, decentraland etc.

Oh yes, i'm pretty excited too see where this si going. For once, it's already a great plus that the team is interacting with us.
You don't see that much these days.

Crypto is an unique space, what me attracted and kept me here since 2013 is that you can really interact with teams and people actually want to help each other get
better and understand the technology.

And ofcourse the technology.
legendary
I think immvrse wants to do the same or at least something similar like you.
Virtual reality is the future in my opinion. so good luck for your project.

Immvrse is more a decentralized content sharing for VR content, we will have a community store for content and a app store for apps.

But our goal is to offer a lot use-cases in one immersive experience.

Thank you!

Virtual reality will be present in our daily lives in a short time, this is a reality, today's developers will be the successful men of tomorrow, surely will have their space. Projects that use it enchant me a lot, and the concept of the Cosmos project is excellent

It will only get better, we will soon start to release articles about the technology and VR in general! Be sure to follow our twitter account.

Also we have VR integrated in the website (with the bitcoin genesis hash hidden in it), works without VR goggles but best with ofcourse.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
It's good to see that team is actively replying to the queries here but, I would like to see a full fledged comparison chart between CosmosCR, mark.space, decentraland etc.

Oh yes, i'm pretty excited too see where this si going. For once, it's already a great plus that the team is interacting with us.
You don't see that much these days.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Immvrse is more a decentralized content sharing for VR content, we will have a community store for content and a app store for apps.

Thank you!

Virtual reality will be present in our daily lives in a short time, this is a reality, today's developers will be the successful men of tomorrow, surely will have their space. Projects that use it enchant me a lot, and the concept of the Cosmos project is excellent
legendary

We want the best for the end product, we like to answer all the questions cause it help people understand what we are going to achief.

I actually like that idea of a full fledged comparison, but i dont think its a good idea. I can tell you why, cause we all are different with common goals, Mark.space looks more seperate from us compared to decentraland.
But creating a comparison chart is mostly done by biased views and can be really misinformative for the community.

We can make a comparison that check all our boxes, but the other team can do the same from their side.

Best is to make the final product and show them why people should love your ideas.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
legendary

Thank you!
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
legendary
I must admit that I am still a bit confused with the different kind of tokens. So there is the CYBR token which will be sold during the ICO, right? And it can be used to buy an other token that represents your propert, virtual land or planet on the platform?

Yea it might be confussing at start but i can give a small summary.

$CYBR is our currency for the virtual world it will be used for all the use-cases and also indeed buying and selling virtual real estate.
This is the token we will sell in the ICO, cause it will run the complete economy in the VR world. Cause all $CYBR tokens are the same
they also are called fungible tokens (you can change one for another without losing value) euro, dollar also fungible.

The land token will be Non fungibe tokens (NFT's). NFT are tokens that all can store unique data and thats important, cause that can make
every land parcel unique. The client will need this to understand whats on your unique land and where to get the models.
If a token will be on a normal token like an ERC20 it would not be possible to indentify this cause all ERC20 tokens are the same.
Tokens that are unique are called Non fungible tokens and they are great for land parcels, collectibles (crypto kitties, crypto pepes).
You cant change a NFT without changing from value.

I will ask my team to make a great article about this.

This is our aim untill the ICO we want to answer all questions and explain as much as we can about Cosmos CR and why its so awesome!

so, $CYBR use ERC20 standart or ERC721 standart?
or, CosmosCR will developed new token standart?

The concept of NFT sounds great. It is like a serial number for a token. It can be identified and it stores unique data; in this case which land parcell  it belongs to.

Yea NFT are great i think it can be used for many thinks, think about character ID, making unique avatar clothes, game items and so much more. We are really excited to
make our Metaverse a NFT home.
legendary
I must admit that I am still a bit confused with the different kind of tokens. So there is the CYBR token which will be sold during the ICO, right? And it can be used to buy an other token that represents your propert, virtual land or planet on the platform?

$CYBR is our currency for the virtual world it will be used for all the use-cases and also indeed buying and selling virtual real estate.
This is the token we will sell in the ICO, cause it will run the complete economy in the VR world. Cause all $CYBR tokens are the same
they also are called fungible tokens (you can change one for another without losing value) euro, dollar also fungible.

The land token will be Non fungibe tokens (NFT's). NFT are tokens that all can store unique data and thats important, cause that can make
every land parcel unique. The client will need this to understand whats on your unique land and where to get the models.
If a token will be on a normal token like an ERC20 it would not be possible to indentify this cause all ERC20 tokens are the same.
Tokens that are unique are called Non fungible tokens and they are great for land parcels, collectibles (crypto kitties, crypto pepes).

This is our aim untill the ICO we want to answer all questions and explain as much as we can about Cosmos CR and why its so awesome!

$CYBR will start as an ERC20 token.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

The concept of NFT sounds great. It is like a serial number for a token. It can be identified and it stores unique data; in this case which land parcell  it belongs to.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

legendary

legendary
Will there be a MVP to test it?
I read on your website 2019 Q2: COSMOS Application (Alpha) .
Is this similiar to a MVP?

In Q2 the basic app is planned with buying and selling the land parcels, but we will release more things along the way like a developers sdk where developers can start creating
already content and ideas without a full mvp online.

The data storage and sharing will take more time to complete. This is a really important task and should not be rushed, cause it need to be ready to serve the metaverse for a lot years.

We work on a agile scrum methode where we will release aspects inbetween ETA's and we might shuffle ETA's based on things we find in the sprints.
Scrum is an extreme effective developing methode that will keep the community excited.

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Will there be a MVP to test it?
I read on your website 2019 Q2: COSMOS Application (Alpha) .
Is this similiar to a MVP?
legendary
Other projects similar to ComosCR are not planning to use or they are using ERC721 tokens as I know (talking about decentraland and mark space), am I right?

I know that decentraland use the ERC721 standard yes, Mark space i dont really know to be honest.

Mark space it looks to me more like a prefixed land and not fully decentralized, cause i see that you need to pay maintenance cost per year, Also they have premade models that you can pick from.
So i dont think they are working with NFT, will have to read there whitepaper to be 100% sure. I think the concept around Mark space is not to let people create more to offer a space to use.

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Other projects similar to ComosCR are not planning to use or they are using ERC721 tokens as I know (talking about decentraland and mark space), am I right?
legendary
i read only now of this project seems interesting, a sort of world/virtual community similar to second life that is based on blockchain technology i will follow the project carefully...

Great to hear! Yea its a VR world that will serve as a platform for many VR project so the use-cases are endless a lot of things will be better in an immersive experience!

If you have any questions let us know.

And everyone make sure to claim some free tokens in our Airdrop at  airdrop.cosmoscr.io
Pages:
Jump to: