Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CosmosCR [$CYBR] 🌌Virtual reality world, NFT's, Data solution#blockchain - page 6. (Read 32255 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
What exactly has the Team prepared so far to start the development of a chain? I hope it is a wise decision and brings a lot of fruit to the project and we, investors

Well creating a simple POW chain can take less than a week, but we are now talking about all options with our lawyers. We might even have a different approach.

But one thing is for sure, we wont do an ICO or STO.

Some icos are just getting around of legal issues by calling it a private sale (in that basically anyone can participate) or setting up a sell wall (Oyster). I am not sure how watertight this approach is though. And i do like the pow better, and pos better then dpos.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
What exactly has the Team prepared so far to start the development of a chain? I hope it is a wise decision and brings a lot of fruit to the project and we, investors

Well creating a simple POW chain can take less than a week, but we are now talking about all options with our lawyers. We might even have a different approach.

It seems the some of the project's concept will have an overhaul and it would be good if you could provide an outline of the main changes / features that are about to be implemented with it. Imho.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

Plain mining and no ICO is a big step ahead of the projects that does collect funds and do nothing after its done, security token are now the trend in ICO and this introduction to non-fungible token that have more scalability can change the course.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
What mining do you prefer ?

CPU

GPU

Asic

Well, i don't have mining pc at all so would choose neither of them. Pow is a bad choice for me. It would be good at the start when difficulty was low, earning a big amount of coins.

Seriously, I dont think that it is worth to mine for a superficial user with average hardware.

Its not with a home computer, but if u manage to smuggle mining programs to work computers where you have "free" energy and 24/7 up time, you might have some income. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

CPU

GPU

Asic

Well, i don't have mining pc at all so would choose neither of them. Pow is a bad choice for me. It would be good at the start when difficulty was low, earning a big amount of coins.

Seriously, I dont think that it is worth to mine for a superficial user with average hardware.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
We care about your opinions, so we wonder one thing.

Lets start a small vote:

CPU mining

or

GPU mining

CPU + GPU Mining for a fair chance to everybody because not everyone is having a beast GPU but everyone has a CPU.
i think the best solution is to offer as many options as possible because not everyone has the possibility to undermine gpu, most of us do it using cpu the same asic have a fairly high cost
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

CPU

GPU

Asic

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

CPU

GPU

Asic

GPU, please no ASIC, I can't see a fair distribution when a few people can take over a mining pool with their machines, so please no SHA256, Scrypt, X11 etc....
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

CPU

GPU

Asic

Please no Asic mining. The mining should be available as easy as possible so that everyone who is interested in Cosmos can easily start to mine. And if you need special Asic mining gear for it, I am afraid a lot of people would loose interest in the mining.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Deciding to cancel the ICO is a tough but wise decision. 99% of people out there have probably already lost 99% of their money buying tokens in ICOs in 2017-2018 which has made them more cautious.
Moreover, projects which rely only on community engagement and no ICO gain usually an unmatched level of trust in the community.

Then again, that 1% of the people has WAY more money to invest now if they choose to do so as they have all the money from the 99% Cheesy
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

CPU

GPU

Asic

Are you still considering all the alternatives or it will come down to those options in here?
As i was mentioning few days ago you could have some alternative way of mining which requires you to be inside the vr environment, performing some operation, it could be cool  Cool
Merit: 262
if the rules of the ico are changing and have enough funds collected by private investors then the team is right to launch the project directly, cpu + gpu is the best solution...

Yep, because only CPU + GPU can give a fair chance to everybody. CPU is everywhere unlike GPU.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
if the rules of the ico are changing and have enough funds collected by private investors then the team is right to launch the project directly, cpu + gpu is the best solution...
Merit: 262

Lets start a small vote:

CPU mining

or

GPU mining

CPU + GPU Mining for a fair chance to everybody because not everyone is having a beast GPU but everyone has a CPU.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Lets start a small vote:

CPU mining

or

GPU mining

GPU mining, but I fear my GPU power is to less to really take part.  Cheesy
legendary

CPU

GPU

Asic

legendary
Why don't you just start with dpos instead starting with pow and later making a swap?

Well a good dpos system already need coins in circulation (collateral for the nodes). So starting POW and get miners involved can do really well for the community.
Also the dpos nodes should be done right and be able to support all the data later on, this isnt a quick thing to solve.

So starting a POW phase that is not too short not to long (not like some coins get it up for 5 days mine all coins and switch to pos). This week we finalize a lot things.
Algo, coin count, period of pow (maybe POS after pow untill dpos is done).

We're even thinking about a minable erc20 token.

But please everyone we cant rush this, we need some time to prepair and think carefully.

Mineable erc20 token?

So that would require spending some gas instead of gpu/cpu power. Am i right?

Yea example can be the 0xbitcoin protocol, you will always need to spend some gas to mine the block. Thats a sad thing about it, but on the other side you get straight the infrastructure from Eth.
(ledger, easy exchange integration, MEW etc.) Also a pool can mine the block so the pool pays the tx fee, but in general than the pool fee is higher as well.

Why don't you just start with dpos instead starting with pow and later making a swap?

Well a good dpos system already need coins in circulation (collateral for the nodes). So starting POW and get miners involved can do really well for the community.
Also the dpos nodes should be done right and be able to support all the data later on, this isnt a quick thing to solve.

So starting a POW phase that is not too short not to long (not like some coins get it up for 5 days mine all coins and switch to pos). This week we finalize a lot things.
Algo, coin count, period of pow (maybe POS after pow untill dpos is done).

We're even thinking about a minable erc20 token.

But please everyone we cant rush this, we need some time to prepair and think carefully.

Mineable erc20 token?

how erc20 can be mine? is this will be similiar with POStoken? but, i dont think its mineable token, just staking token.

No will be more like 0xbitcoin, not staking but mining.

Mineable erc20 token?

I don't think make much sense to have a minable token where you just call a smart contract to mine it, at least not for this project. I reckon you will get a reward based on your partecipation with a node, maintaining the network. Like in one of the last article was explained.

I do agree that its a work around with mining an erc20 token, we do like the infrastructure though. People keeping there coins safe on a Ledger etc.

We also are looking at a POW/POS combination without masternodes (would not make sense maintaining nodes etc. before a swap).

We're planning it pretty carefully. Our pow coin wont be spectaculare simply cause its only ment for creating a fair distribution. The DPOS chain is where innovation come into play.

Which kind of DPoS are you planning to use? With a fair DPoS there's even more distribution via delegates' voting

Yes delegates always should get rewards, thats how you give them incentive to take part in the process thats why it's also great for our chain (incentive to distribute data).
Also delegates should have a bond and no one will lock coins without any ROI.

I guess you won't create your DPoS blockchain completely from the scratch, right? So if you use an already existing DPoS Blockchain and 'copy' it and improve it so that it fits your requirements, have you already decided on which DPoS project you will orientate? 

We are looking at others, but eventually go our own way. Im impressed by loom network, but at this stage we are not locked to one specific dpos coin yet.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Mineable erc20 token?

I don't think make much sense to have a minable token where you just call a smart contract to mine it, at least not for this project. I reckon you will get a reward based on your partecipation with a node, maintaining the network. Like in one of the last article was explained.
Pages:
Jump to: