Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN] COTI - CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET. Digital currency built for payments ✔ - page 14. (Read 26269 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Posting about >$3M in 27hrs with no proof given is not the wisest. Will put off the larger/smarter investors rather than attract them, sorry.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
COTI's team is built from highly experienced individuals from IBM (Former head of research), Ripple (former CRO), Blackrock (Former CIO), Investec Bank (Former CEO), and Israeli elite army intelligence units. The team of the project is very strong with lots of experience. I believe they will solve the challenges that the project faces.

Ofcours the team seems to be highly experienced individuals with different background experience from different organizations which can also be said with some other project as well, However, how the market response to this project eventually will determine its worth. COTI is a payment method and should be able to gain more exposure and adoption by many because it represents a real life usage of crypto which many crypto enthusiast yarns to see.
Activity: 210
It's understood. Not satisfied by the response, but it's understood. If you don't care to show on the channel, if this is the case, I'll respect that
Activity: 70
COTI's team is built from highly experienced individuals from IBM (Former head of research), Ripple (former CRO), Blackrock (Former CIO), Investec Bank (Former CEO), and Israeli elite army intelligence units. The team of the project is very strong with lots of experience. I believe they will solve the challenges that the project faces.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
Coti - Currency Of The Internet

https://www.facebook.com/COTInetwork/videos/216290229078218/

There are many options that are available to you for storing and transacting with your digital currencies. Click to read more about hot and cold wallets: https://bit.ly/2LaX6co

We know you're all waiting for that moment when you can begin using COTI as payment method in the real world. We're hard at work bringing this vision to life, so don't fret—it's coming soon!
In the meantime, we'd love for you to read a personal letter from one of our users telling us about some issues he recently experienced with traditional payment systems and how COTI would have been the perfect fix.
Check it out:
https://medium.com/@COTInetwork/how-i-would-use-coti-a-letter-from-our-community-member-tells-us-just-how-c7287b705b5b

During the last weeks, the COTI development team has been hard at work on the technical goals for our roadmap and upcoming release of our AlphaNet. Read the full tech roundup https://bit.ly/2LaiJte

Live from blockchain partners summit in Seoul, Korea! Samuel Falkon, COTI’s Co founder interviewing for #GIFTOTV

The COTI team meeting Blockchain News Korea media team @blockchainnews_kr

COTI’s latest string of partnerships includes its most recent collaboration with decent, a software and consultancy firm specializing in blockchain and cryptography. Read all about it here: https://bit.ly/2myM55C

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
COTI's ICO has been rated as one of the top ICOs of 2018 by Invest in Blockchain. The project is supported by Silicon Valley VC Luna Capital, Advanced Blockchain AG, and nakamo.to GmbH  Shocked
Activity: 336
I understand correctly - users of the COTI network can expect low to zero fees, full protection of sellers, a reliable scoring mechanism and a decentralized mediation system?
Activity: 426
Coti - Currency Of The Internet
What is the minimum amount of investment while purchasing COTI crypto coins in public pre-sale?

We are currently completely oversubscribed on our private sale. We had a successful limited community presale in beginning of June. We are finalizing our decision on conducting a public sale and we will update about the decision as soon as it will be finalized. Stay tuned and make sure to read our newsletters.

Will you be reaching out to  companies/startups with management software solutions that need or include enterprise management applications--namely, e.g. Odoo or SalesForce?

COTI has a marketing and business development departments to take care of that kind of partnerships/cooperations. COTI is aiming to touch as many partnerships of quality as possible.

Don't miss out! COTI's CEO Shahaf Bar Geffen will be presenting #COTI solutions on 18 July  @BeyondBlocks
See you there!

Beyond Blocks summit was packed today! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Hey All community member! I'm sure you are excited to the moment you can start using COTI's payment method and making its vision come to life! Read a letter we got from one of you guys! Talking about his personal COTI use case! 
https://medium.com/@COTInetwork/how-i-would-use-coti-a-letter-from-our-community-member-tells-us-just-how-c7287b705b5b

“How I would use COTI,” a letter from our community member tells us just how

COTI's CEO Shahaf Bar Geffen has been interviewed today by Ran NeuNer @cryptomanran at the Beyond Blocks conference for Crypto Trader show on CNBC Africa. The full interview will be soon available.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
This crypto project is not based on blockchain but is based on DAG structure, similar to IOTA and Nano. By using this structure, Coti claims that the network can execute transactions immediately, at a very low cost, while still decentralizing - thus addressing many of the current problems with the financial sector.
Activity: 43
Consumers using COTI will have a great user experience, mixing the best of traditional payments with the best of digital currencies.
Activity: 158
   COTI, recently embracing by humans. I interviewed my safely friends and they give roundup me. I decided examine. I launched my article weekly blog. I will released soon. COTI spread by innovative humans. COTI is perfect project to me...
Activity: 125
Which makes the system more like something as Adyen. Except That coti with a decentralized DAG is better
Activity: 112
In Coti Pay’s DAG-based payment network, for starters, there is high scalability, buyer-seller protections, regulation, complete decentralization, price stability and ease of use, which is unheard of with many other DAG-based payment systems like IOTA, Ripple and Nano. The Coti community is growing rapidly.
Activity: 210
Hello. I took part in COTI video bounty at Bounty0x. But still my works were not reviewed. Is it ok?
Activity: 127
I really liked the original idea of ??this project, hopefully the team can apply it carefully.
Activity: 40
We sent an assistance request to the telegram support (eventhough we know it might take a long time before we get any answer) as we want to dig into it to understand how it happened.
Bots to get more coins from the "get 10 coins for every member up to 5" or soemthing.?
Sure thing, the article raises some issues..related to roadmap, and delivering of the tech..lets wait for a response
a bit concerning tbh
Nakamo I believe will do well by you guys in this project
What are your expectations with Advanced blockchain AG
Activity: 30
I expect you success. Unblemished website, apperceptive business,  good results.
Activity: 336
Sellers using you will get better profits, because they will be able to process more transactions and pay less commissions?
Pages:
Jump to: