Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN] COTI - CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET. Digital currency built for payments ✔ - page 17. (Read 26309 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The idea is very nice and if you actually thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be interesting.
Activity: 92
I want to embed this on a device. Looking for a blockchain  that can be embedded both for mining and/or to connect to a chain for micro transactuons
Activity: 252
you are welcome to make a video/review about us. However we do not pay/compensate for any videos or reviews
We would be happy to share the video with our community.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The community pre-sale is over. Most likely there won’t be any pre or main public sale. Distribution will take place in late August to early September when the alpha net and COTI-X launch
Activity: 13
I have checked all the points of your idea and all is really very nice.
Activity: 51
I talk with an admin the 14th, gave him my mail and told me he would give me an answer
Activity: 426
Coti - Currency Of The Internet
Fresh updates! 16th of June Saturday

✅ Hold tight, the big winner of 100,000 COTI coins will be announced in the next newsletter!
✅ The 1,000 first whitelisted members, who won the COTI limited edition debit card, will receive their email next week
✅ Luna Capital partnership
✅ Meet Nimrod Lehavi, COTI’s new board of advisors member
✅ Weekly tech roundup
✅ COTI CEO Shahaf Bar-Geffen will be attending the upcoming Japan Blockchain conference taking place in Tokyo June 26-27, 2018.
✅ Great news for COTI’s contributors, in addition to ETH and BTC, you can now see your contributions in COTI! Just log in to your account on coti.io

COTI CEO will be attending the upcoming Japan Blockchain conference

COTI CEO Shahaf Bar-Geffen will be attending the upcoming Japan Blockchain conference taking place in Tokyo June 26-27, 2018. More than 10,000 experts in cryptocurrency, blockchain companies, and organizations from all over the world will gather to discuss the future of this groundbreaking technology.
In case you are around, let us know!

Luna Capital partnership

Silicon Valley VC Luna Capital has invested in COTI, with CEO Lindsey Maule joining COTI’s board of advisors. Luna Capital’s mission is to identify winning projects and assets that are going to grow and improve the cryptocurrency ecosystem, solve problems, rise in market cap and provide long-term value.
They are especially interested in DAG-based projects that strive to improve the limitations in blockchain technology today.
Read the full article.

Read full newsletter here <<< https://mailchi.mp/coti.io/the-latest-news-at-coti?e=f680449d59
Activity: 45
COTI’s DAG-based payment system eliminates the need for proof-of-work (PoW) and proof-of-stake (PoS). It cuts down drastically on processing times and makes settlement timeframes near instantaneous. It also reduces fees and is highly scalable, processing tens-of-thousands of transactions-per-second. Micropayments to network participants will be possible and all transactions will be immutable and fraud resistant.
Activity: 53
I am confused.  I signed up as I was told that I can buy Coti tokens now.  Is this already not true?
Activity: 187
A really great project with loads of real life utility. Has the potential to transform our daily payment needs and digitise the entire currency payment systems. Its system of Proof of Work is real good and the use of mediators in case of dispute is well thought off. Will be looking forward to this project and would support in my community. To the moon COTI...
The community pre-sale is already over. Most likely there will be no further sale. The private sale is still open and requires a min buy of 50 ETH.
Activity: 224
COTI combines the best of traditional payment methods with the best of digital currencies by providing users with low-to-zero fees, full buyer-seller protections, its Trust Scoring Engine and a friendly user interface all in a regulated ecosystem.
Activity: 81
First of all COTI is decentralized. Nano is not. Second the COTI trust protocol and mediation allow for merchant mediation. Additionally there are already 2500+ merchants that have signed up to use COTI. This number is growing every day. There are many more differences but I suggest you compare whitepapers
Activity: 426
Coti - Currency Of The Internet
Fresh updates! 15th of June Friday

What is Coti?
COTI is a FinTech company that has developed a base protocol, known as the Trustchain™, which aims to address technical challenges plaguing other existing cryptocurrencies and limiting their mass adoption. It includes consumer wallets, merchant processing tools and a digital currency exchange facility.

--------

Hey guys, for those who are not registered to our newsletter, make sure you do, we are gathering lots of information there and in all aspects, technology, legal, partnerships and information about giveaways! Stay in loop, understand what is happening with COTI, you are a part of it.

--------

In the world of digital currencies, there are countless options to choose from, which is why we’re breaking down the differences for you. This time - COTI vs Nano:

https://goo.gl/WRxbwQ

Activity: 157
A really great project with loads of real life utility. Has the potential to transform our daily payment needs and digitise the entire currency payment systems. Its system of Proof of Work is real good and the use of mediators in case of dispute is well thought off. Will be looking forward to this project and would support in my community. To the moon COTI...
GTO is a very good investment one day all of us will be kicking ourselves in the butt saying why didn’t I mortgage my house.. When gifto is at $13 or $8 or hell .. $35
i am more convinced that, COTI is the fastest and most user-friendly network built for payments. COTI enables you to transact globally using a secure, instant, low-to-zero fee system backed by a robust Trust Scoring Engine and decentralised buyer-seller protections! Am impressed
The community pre-sale is already over. Most likely there will be no further sale. The private sale is still open and requires a min buy of 50 ETH
COTI will first launch the alpha net in late August. Shortly after you will be able to trade your COTI via our very own COTI-X (exchange)
Activity: 252
COTI is a Decentralized cryptocurrency made for payments. Based on a DAG architecture. Infinitely scalable, feeless, instant value transfer
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
COTI is pushing the envelope in terms of solving the payments challenges of today. It is a currency and a payment platform that is simple, transparent, trustworthy, instant and scalable. COTI takes out the middleman, which translates into low-to-zero processing fees for merchants, significantly lower rolling reserve requirements, buyer-seller protections and high approval rates. The COTI payment system integrates seamlessly with major e-commerce websites (e.g. Shopify and Magento) to provide a streamlined user experience and checkout process.
Pages:
Jump to: