Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN] COTI - CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET. Digital currency built for payments ✔ - page 15. (Read 26309 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
The rewards will be paid out upon completion of our sale.
There may be an ICO, however, there is a chance that there will not be one based upon the results of the community sale (which is in the begining of June).

And what is the difference between a community sale and an ICO? I can't see any difference in that.
Me too don't like the structure of crowdsale. Too many presales, too many sales stages. It is not known how much it will all be delayed if the sales are not completed ahead of schedule

I guess it's just a little bit of a different wording to make some people feel more comfortable or so, I have no clue.
why are not they all made more succinct so they are not confusing. if a project has a clear agenda it will be preferred by the public in my opinion.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
I'm trying to see price of token ore sale for August 15. Can someone tell me the price of 1 coin
I read about this project and I like the sounds of it
Activity: 164
 i joined Coti bounty few month ago and already complete the bounty every task frim last 3 month.but still my twitter and facebok bounty showing on pending..i have massage them but they dont responce it..do you have any information about the bounty
Activity: 81
They will continue getting chunks off your hard-earned money as transaction fees anyway. The greedy mentality will not change, which is why COTI is far more superior and innovative when it comes to payment solutions.
Activity: 756
One of the Coti guys on the picture looks as if he was quite angry about something in that situation. Cheesy
Activity: 182
I really liked the original idea of ??this project, hopefully the team can apply it carefully.
Activity: 110
An interview and a review video are different things. Interview videos are mutually agreed upon whereas review videos are solely in the uploader's discretion
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
ICO Analysis: COTI
Published on July 10, 2018
By Kent Hamilton
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-coti-2/

Token
COTI tokens will initially be issued as ERC-20 tokens until the launch of the COTI main net, at which time the tokens will be converted to COTI native tokens on the COTI network transaction ledger. Consumers, merchants, mediators and node operators will use COTI tokens for all interactions. COTI tokens will serve as the common denominator of payments, fees, and mediation and incentivize node operators in the COTI network.
The ico price will be 1 COTI = $0.10 USD with a total supply of 2,000,000,000 COTI. 30% of tokens are available for purchase with a hard cap of $30,000,000 USD.

Token Distribution is as follows:
    30% Token Sale
    22% Reserve
    15% Team (Vested 2 years)
    10% Backers, Partners, Advisors (6 – 24 month lock-up)
    13% Incentive Program
    10% Liquidity

Team
The COTI team consists of over 30 members with experience and expertise in financial services, payments, software engineering and cryptography. A few members of the executive team include:
Shahaf Bar-Geffen – CEO
    CoFounder & Director – Maple
    Co-Founder & Director – Positive Mobile
    Co-Founder & CEO – WEB3
David Assaraf – COO
    Former Chief Internal Auditor – HSBC
Dr. Nir Haloani – CTO
    Co-Founder & CTO – Articoolo Research
    Former head of research of Real-Time Compression – IBM
Yair Lavi – CFO
    Former CEO & Finance Director – Plus500
COTI also lists an impressive total of 17 advisors including Dr. Matt McBrady (CIO of BlackRock), Greg Kidd (CEO of globaliD, former CRO of Ripple Labs), and Theofanis Alexoudas, Ph.D. (Senior Advisor for McKinsey & Company, former Firmwide Market Risk for J.P. Morgan).

Verdict
Mass adoption is a major key to COTI’s success and by partnering with processing.com, the companyis on track to provide its payment services to individuals and merchants globally, with over 10,000 merchants in the process, ready to accept COTI as a valid form of payment. If implemented successfully, COTI could quickly become a major player in this space.

Risks
    Although the idea, whitepaper, and team are impressive, the end product will ultimately decide the success or failure of this project and the alpha net launch (MVP) isn’t scheduled until Q3 2018. -1
    There will be major competition such as Visa, MasterCard, PayPal as well as other blockchain players already within the cryptocurrency space. -1
    Token metrics such as the hard cap, percentage of tokens available during the token sale, team tokens, etc. are important to ICO investors. Overall, the COTI token metrics receive a thumbs up. However, the $30 million USD hard cap is slightly on the high side in today’s market. -0.5

Growth Potential
    ICOs with partnerships tend to do well in the current market. COTI has aggressively focused on and developed strategic partnerships with companies such as Bancor, Processing.com, Stox, Wings, Transact Europe, GlobaliD and WEB3. +3
    Not only is COTI providing a means of digital currency for payments, it is also providing a native wallet and a native currency exchange which will make transactions easier and simpler by providing these products/services together. +2.25
    Although facing fierce competition with other online payment companies, COTI has tremendous potential if able to attain only a small fraction of this massive and growing industry. +2.75
    Fair or not, speculation and hype play a major part in today’s ICO market. COTI has implemented an excellent marketing strategy encouraging community involvement and building hype with currently over 18,000 followers on Twitter and over 40,000 members on Telegram. +2

Disposition
Aiming to be the “Visa” of blockchain, the vision and ambitions of COTI are lofty and bold, to say the least. However, if successful, COTI could be another breakout ico of 2018. COTI receives a rating of 7.5/10.

Investment Details
    Symbol: COTI
    Platform: Ethereum
    Price: 1 COTI = $0.10 USD
    Hard Cap: $30M USD
    Total Supply: 2 Billion COTI
    Available for Purchase: 30%
    Public Sale: TBA

My opinion: I would refrain from investing in this project. Why? Because I was confused by the fact that only 30% of tokens from 2 billion were allocated for sale, with a price for a token of 10 cents. I think how the token will go to the stock exchange, it will go to the area of 1 cent, or even less.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
Coti - Currency Of The Internet
Fresh updates! 16th of July Monday

Coti News:

The COTI team will be attending this year's Korea blockchain week! You will be able to meet us at two main conferences, check them out:  http://bit.ly/2ulBgYi

Have you joined COTI's Instagram page?!
Don't miss out some behind the scene pictures you can only find on COTI's Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/cotinetwork/

COTI's CTO Dr. Nir Haloani will be answering any questions you have on one of the biggest subreddits on Reddit, with a growing community of over 8 million subscribers, is r/IAmA. reddit.com/r/IAmA

COTI and TLDR teaming up for a football game! In Seoul, Korea 🇰🇷⚽️ See more picture on our Instagram stories: https://www.instagram.com/cotinetwork/?hl=en

⁉️Our newest weekly Telegram trivia competition has kicked off at COTI!
New rules, Bigger prizes!
👉When: Every Monday at 16:00 (UTC\GMT) on our Telegram group
👉How: We'll post ten questions on Telegram. The first three community members to submit the correct answer will receive one point.
At the end of the month, the three members who collected the most points will receive the grand prizes.

👉The prize: First place: 5000 COTI
                    Second place: 2000 COTI
                    Third place: 1000 COTI

🍀Good luck and may the best win!🍀

COTI was recently ranked as the most trusted ICO by Coinschedule.
Check out more of Coinschedule's roundup https://bit.ly/2KVVT8p

Korea Blockchain week has officially begun. Samuel Falkon, COTI’s co founder and Guy Klajman from the COTI team interview for https://polymath.network/
Activity: 110
What is the minimum amount of investment while purchasing COTI crypto coins in public pre-sale?
Activity: 15
It is an interesting idea, but I think it is very ambitious
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Will you be reaching out to  companies/startups with management software solutions that need or include enterprise management applications--namely, e.g. Odoo or SalesForce?
etherdelta is a not so good exchange, so you think coti will be traded there?

That depends on the user his preferences.

I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response.

Thank you, may I know the telegram @username and have you been answered already?

Fresh updates! 10th of July Tuesday

Have you joined COTI's Instagram page?!
Don't miss out some behind the scene pictures you can only find on COTI's Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/cotinetwork/

New Coti videos on Youtube:

COTI recently spoke with Ron Davis, from Gaia Stock an online store for home artwork and decorations, to discuss why he decided to embrace COTI as a payment method.
<<< Check out the interview

<<< Tokyo FinTech Meetup with Shahaf Bar Geffen of COTI

<<< Interview with COTI CEO Shahaf Bar-Geffen with CryptoBud

Coti News:

COTI Partners with Global Payment Network Processing.com – Offering Crypto Payment Solutions to Tens of Thousands of Real-World Merchants

COTI have partnered with two technology firms, Advanced Blockchain AG and nakamo.to.
<<< Read the full article on medium: https://goo.gl/K87fx8

During the last week, the COTI development team built upon the progress made in the last weeks and has been working full-force to implement the COTI alpha net.
<<< Read the full weekly tech round http://bit.ly/2KCNaIp

Activity: 101
etherdelta is a not so good exchange, so you think coti will be traded there?
Activity: 45
Peter, why you asking this? There is no public sale at this time, and community pre sale is over. Be careful of scammers, maybe someone is trying to cheat you.
Activity: 196
At the moment, the speed of transactions is a very important factor. And it is such a payment system that can solve this. I glanced at the documentation of the project and I can say. that this is really the technology in which it is worth investing your money.
Fresh updates! 4st of July Wednesday

📌If you are camera friendly and a COTI supporter, then COTI's Live On The Big Stage competition is for you!

Our contest rules have been updated!
This is the last week of the competition and as per your request, we have decided to be a bit more flexible with the rules and allow you to send us a picture of yourself instead of a video!

👉🏻How:  Make a 15-20 second video explaining what you love about COTI, upload it to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Telegram and tag @COTInetwork
OR take a selfie and upload it to your favorite social media channel with a 1-2 sentence description explaining what you love about COTI! Be sure to tag @COTInetwork

👉🏻 When: ongoing until 7.7.18

👉🏻 What: The lucky winner will win a custom-made mobile phone cover with an illustration of his/her preference + 500 COTI coins!

👉🏻All submissions will be turned into one video that will be uploaded to COTI’s official YouTube channel and shared across our social media channels.

GOOD LUCK!

In other news:

David Pakman Show - Interview with COTI CEO

Finally:

Hey everybody, COTI is expanding! Starting today, we've also launched an official #Korean Telegram group! Spread the word and share it with your crypto friends and social circles! https://t.me/COTIKorea  COTI - 한국 커뮤니티
Activity: 756
The rewards will be paid out upon completion of our sale.
There may be an ICO, however, there is a chance that there will not be one based upon the results of the community sale (which is in the begining of June).

And what is the difference between a community sale and an ICO? I can't see any difference in that.
Me too don't like the structure of crowdsale. Too many presales, too many sales stages. It is not known how much it will all be delayed if the sales are not completed ahead of schedule

I guess it's just a little bit of a different wording to make some people feel more comfortable or so, I have no clue.
Fresh updates! 1st of July Sunday

Our newest weekly Telegram trivia competition has kicked off at COTI!
New rules, Bigger prices!
When: Every Monday at 16:00 (UTC\GMT) on our Telegram group
How: We'll post ten questions on Telegram. The first three community members to submit the correct answer will receive one point.
At the end of the month, the three members who collected the most points will receive the grand prizes.

The price:
First place: 5000 COTI
Second place: 2000 COTI
Third place: 1000 COTI

Good luck and may the best win!

Join our Telegram now!
https://t.me/COTInetwork

COTI CEO Shahaf Bar-Geffen on stage presenting COTI’s vision and the Trustchain protocol at the Japan Blockchain Conference. The COTI team will be in Tokyo for the whole week, so be sure to stop by!

Samuel Falkon, COTI's co-founder and VP of business development, speaking on stage at the Blockchain Expo that took place in Amsterdam this week!

Activity: 280
The pre-sale is over so unfortunately not. You can join the private sale if that suits you with a minimum of 50 ETH. Otherwise please stay tuned for updates whenever we will have a public sale!
At first, you should have received a confirmation email that you have signed up. Instructions on how to get your tokens will be sent at the relevant time.
Pages:
Jump to: