Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN] COTI - CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET. Digital currency built for payments ✔ - page 16. (Read 26309 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
That's very important! That means you did signed up successfully and you are on the list. Closer to the distribution of the tokens you will receive new information and instructions on how to proceed.
Activity: 252
Thought as much...any eta for this and what do you mean by 'open their wallets'? I signed up a month ago as a merchant with coti and waiting on instructions. We currently use expensive PayPal for ecommerce.
Merit: 10
The ERC-20 tokens will be issued following the launch of COTI's alpha net and post-listing in COTI's exchange (expected to launch in August 2018, but no later than the end of September 2018).
Activity: 247
has the team come to  conclusion whether there is a public sale or not?
Where are we on development of Exchange and wallet? Are we on track?
The token sale has not ended yet. The private sale is ongoing and we are finalizing our decision on conducting a public sale and we will soon update about the decision.
No changes from previous announcements. We would let you know in the channel if there are changes.
I'm not after being compensated. Also, it not a video or review I'm doing. I have found that there is nothing out there that puts all these great projects side by side and compares them. That is what I'm trying to do. I've created a google sheets document which has many projects on and about 16 questions. I already have information for COTI but have blanks too, so I need what I have confirming and the blanks filling out. I'm asking if someone could take a look at this?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I really like your idea and the implementation of it. Your WP is also very  solid. Seems like a very promising project, as well as AITrading and QuickX Protocol. These are my top picks to invest in the near future.
Activity: 252
,I am a YouTuber with about 122k subs.i made my research concerning your project and I really must confess you have an amazing project here,I am willing to make a YouTube video for your project please send in a PM if interested,thanks!
Activity: 426
Coti - Currency Of The Internet
I rejoice with Vivian from Hong Kong, winner of the Coti coin raffle draw. But I ask what is there for we who are unable to get?
Is the air drop over?

There is no airdrop. Only an early sign up bonus for the wallet. Once you sign up on the main page www.coti.io you will be credited and distributed in August once the alpha net launches

Fresh update! 21th of June Thursday - part 2

👉🏻Samuel Falkon, COTI's co-founder and VP of business development, will be attending this year's Blockchain Expo taking place in Amsterdam 27-28 June, 2018! Be sure to catch him live on stage on the 28th to hear all about COTI.

👉🏻If you'd like to attend the conference, we're offering our COTI community members a 20% discount off the full expo pass.

Although there are free passes that are up for grabs, they don't provide access to all the networking parties, lounge access and networking app. To claim your discount, just enter COTIDISCOUNT20 at checkout.

We hope to see you there! <<< https://bit.ly/2M4U1q6 >>>
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Coti was featured for forecasting campaign on Wings platform . It is really interesting to have this type of crypto currency being launched. Hope our reward for participating the campaign will be adequate .
This is the first prize, one lucky contributor won 100.000 coins
And yes, the winner will indeed be announced in the newsletter. But not the first 1000. We're sorry if there has been a misunderstanding Smiley
The token price is $0.1 per COTI. This is the maximum price.
By contributing in the private sale, you get a discount on the token price
Activity: 84
I rejoice with Vivian from Hong Kong, winner of the Coti coin raffle draw. But I ask what is there for we who are unable to get?
Is the air drop over?
I see that there are 13% on incentive program, what program is that? Is that airdrop? if there is airdrop, how many percents are there?

The incentive program is in part the consumer/merchant wallet and other incentives for merchants to onboard in early stage to be part of the beta test. We decided to allocate tokens to encourage adoption of COTI’s solution by merchants, mediators and consumers.

Fresh update! 21th of June Thursday

And the 100,000 COTI coins go to...

Vivian from Hong Kong!

Read the full story here: <<< https://mailchi.mp/coti.io/and-the-100000-coti-coins-go-to?e=f680449d59 >>>

Activity: 113
I see that there are 13% on incentive program, what program is that? Is that airdrop? if there is airdrop, how many percents are there?
Activity: 70
 Consumers using COTI will have a great user experience, mixing the best of traditional payments with the best of digital currencies.
I talk with an admin the 14th, gave him my mail and told me he would give me an answer

Please contact [email protected] with your issue and you shall have a timely response to your query.

Fresh update! 19th of June Tuesday

one more post We couldn’t be more excited, the Blockchain Expo will be taking place next week, 27 June 2018 in Amsterdam, and COTI has been shortlisted for the Best Cryptocurrency 2018 Award! The Blockchain Expo is one of the biggest in the industry and covers the most innovative blockchains, best cryptocurrencies and the leading contributors in the rise of blockchain technologies.

Meet us there!

COTI is not a blockchain. It is based on a DAG architecture. This allows for infinite scalability, low to zero fees, instant value transfer. COTI is also not a mineable DAG. It’s based on a trust protocol consensus alg.
Activity: 224
Everyone should take note. Especially the new entrants
I checked our groups in common to find out that we had no common group, so it was obviously a clone
Activity: 210
it depended what was the lock up period you chose
For no lock up 15% discount so 0.085$ per coti
For 6 months lock up 25% discount so 0.075$ per coti
Pages:
Jump to: