Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 9. (Read 279163 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
CoTrader will provide an opportunity for users to manage their funds without having to send their assets anywhere with low fees and high performance. Does the project offer incentives to potential customers and loyal customers?
Activity: 11
the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that is all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.
Activity: 3
Very good project, I will follow your project, I hope for further cooperation and the development of your project
Activity: 27
I would believe that they do not hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their KYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
brand new
Activity: 0
The bonus scheme is really fabulous. And New bounty distribution is awesome. I wish this will go for a long run. Thanks.
Activity: 37
Woa.... that's great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?
Activity: 1
Good project and a very good team.Go ahead
Activity: 37
I've just found your project and I think it has a really good potential and I like the concept a lot! Good luck!
Activity: 112
A wonderful project. I think that many people use this platform, through this and the price of the token is good.
Activity: 9
Good Project and great team
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Open beta testing will help to correct possible errors and make the presentation of the platform more recognizable. I'm glad to see the team's activity.
Activity: 10
Going to keep an eye on this project... Sounds promising 👌
Activity: 10
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for
Activity: 15
Awesome project, Let it all be a surprise!
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 172
really nice project soon to the moon